Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase (20607 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Phame: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Ass-Licker Arase,
My Village is more than 7 miles from Agatu, and people have reported seeing mutilated bodies (with Gunshot Wounds) floating downstream for weeks!
As for the corpses in the bush, what happened when our brethren went to bury them, they were also shot at and killed by the Fulanis, .
What happened when our Senator went there to assess the damage 2 days ago, he was shot at by the demons.
Enough of the whining, all that is left now is for Idoma men to mobilise and reclaim their land by force. Any thing contrary is cowardice! Period!

#ShowUsTheGrave

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Paperwhite(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2016
How on earth did we end up with this kinds of leaders? Same useless IGP that earlier said he can not rescue a minor forcefully abducted from her family now coming to say this reckless statement about the Agatu killings? Oh dear Lord help us cry :' cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by BaddieKay(f): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Lols,so 300 grave must appear b4 something is done about the herdsmen?I think you my friend,the police and FG are the enemies of ur Nigeria.Have a lovely Sunday
Phame:
shut up and show us the grave, you enemy of Nigeria!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Paperwhite(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
Guess you're suffering from an organic psychotic disorder?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Wait a minute! Did the yeye IGP say he travelled down to Makurdi and didn't see 300 corpses? I didn't know Agatu has been shifted to the state capital Makurdi. The police is your friend indeed...bunch of no-gooders! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Phame: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
Guess you're suffering from an [b] organic psychotic [/b]disorder?
whe the 'adjectival cluster'?
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Phame: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
Lols,so 300 grave must appear b4 something is done about the herdsmen?I think you my friend,the police and FG are the enemies of ur Nigeria.Have a lovely Sunday
sweet, 300 is not a small number. We want to see their grave.

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by BaddieKay(f): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
maybe they over exaggerated,but that doesn't mean nothing should be done about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by ipreach: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2016
what did he expect?
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Help me ask arase how many cattle's were killed because 10,000 cattle's in just a community will need all hands on deck and the cattle rearers placed under strong juju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by anonimi: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Oma307:
I hope he has not join the like of lai mohammad and co in propagating lies.

Surely, he has.
To work with Buhari, the person must be a certified LIAR. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by bigfather(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
dahaz:
The Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase has said that the number of people said to have been killed during the recent clash between the Agatu people of Benue State and their Fulani counterparts was over exaggerated.
It was reported recently that over 300 people, including children and pregnant women were killed by the Fulani herdsmen and 7,000 others were said to have been displaced.
The Fulani herdsmen claimed the battle was said to have started after 10,000 heads of cattle belonging to the Fulanis were reportedly killed.
Addressing Stakeholders during a visit to Minna, the Niger state capital, the Mr. Arase said “I was around, I travelled to Makurdi, I did not see where 300 people were buried.”
“If you kill, you don’t just bury; you must take the corpse to the Police station before you bury, we don’t have that number of people”. He however did not give the official casualty figure.
Arase said the Police High command had completed arrangements to check the incidence of cattle rustling around the country, adding that the Police would next week start what he called
‘Metro patrol’ designed to arrest cattle rustlers.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/12/i-was-in-agatu-but-did-not-see-where-300-people-were-buried-ig-arase-faults-casualty-figure/

Of course we don't expect you to see but am sure you must have seen pictures of dead and mutilated bodies. Abi na from one movie scene dem post am Yeye !

1 Like

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by franconian: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
I stopped taking this nigga serious since he said the NPF lost 90000 officers to BH.

1 Like

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2016
What a Govtmnt....APC is a scam

1 Like

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by blackbeau1(f): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
What matters is not if d reports where exaggerated but that ppl died. But wait oh , he believes the report that a 1000 cows where killed but doesn't believe that 300 ppl were killed. We can see the direction d case is gonna take.

1 Like

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by truly: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2016
wallbuilder:
His boss is a fulani man, thats why he is defending them.
Its really sad. this Fulanis have terrorized everywhere and leaders everywhere are scared to talk.

Arase was appointed by Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by wiloy2k8(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Where is the 10000 heads

1 Like

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by 247notire(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2016
blackbeau1:
What matters is not if d reports where exaggerated but that ppl died. But wait oh , he believes the report that a 1000 cows where killed but doesn't believe that 300 ppl were killed. We can see the direction d case is gonna take.
My dear, I'm so angry right now I feel like shooting the useless president and his IG. Sad news everyday. Happy Sunday to you, where have u been huh?

1 Like

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Originalsly: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm......I was wrong all the time.... I thought the dead had to be taken to the mortuary...now I know is to the police station.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by winniz: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
What a useless terrorist Government Nigerians have!
Instead of this una IG to condemn the massacre going on in Benue State by Fulani Herdsman aka Bokoharam, this fool is talking about the number been exaggerated. Whereby the death toll is obviously more than the said 300.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Misterdhee1(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Imagine? Is there exaggeration in death? 10 Or 300 - No be human lives lost?
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by donlarbito(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Please someone should tell me if this man is okay
Is he waiting till 300 is buried or see where they are buried before he strike to actions
Naija baba gode help us in the hand of this bunch of fools

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by donlarbito(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Don't mind the useless and senseless IG
The dead bodies will be kept where livings are so he will be satisfied enough to do something
Originalsly:
Hmmm......I was wrong all the time.... I thought the dead had to be taken to the mortuary...now I know is to the police station.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Socketbet: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Imagine shocked :oo
Born throway man
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Gaskia: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2016
How long was his visit?
How small is the community?
Did he comb the whole bush, streams, under the rivers and the sorrounding communities people may have fled to and died from injuries?
Did he check all the morgues and did autopsy on them?
Why did he jump to assume there should have been a mass grave?
Who did he expect to stay behind and do the burial?
I saw a picture of a decomposing corpse from David Mark's visit.
Why have the brain mutated Foolanis not denied the allegations , instead they justified it with '1000 cows'
Is IG their attorney now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by SycophanticGoat: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:

Why not show us the dead 10,000 cows? Mind you, a place like Agatu where indegens has deserted with dead bodies lying on the ground without burial, where do you think the graves will come from? Are you the one that went there and buried them? You should have denied it completely na. You should have just said that Agatu people eloped with their lovers out of their villages and towns and were not attacked at all.. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by SycophanticGoat: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:

By the way, was it in Makurdi it happened or in Agatu because the senseless Harassè said he went to Makurdi.

3 Likes

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by adconline(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2016
When God regretted that He had made human beings on earth and his heart was deeply troubled- Genesis 6:6
He was actually talking about Nigerians. Look at the way we trivialize and cheapen human life.. The point is that a lot villagers died as a result of attack from herdmen and we are playing game with numbers?? We have become numb to human suffering and loss of live!! We are a wasted generation!
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by SycophanticGoat: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Help me ask arase how many cattle's were killed because 10,000 cattle's in just a community will need all hands on deck and the cattle rearers placed under strong juju

That is almost like gathering all the cattles in the whole of North west or north east and slaughtered. Bunch of lying arse bàstards
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by SycophanticGoat: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Gaskia:
How long was his visit?
How small is the community?
Did he comb the whole bush, streams, under the rivers and the sorrounding communities people may have fled to and died from injuries?
Did he check all the morgues and did autopsy on them?
Why did he jump to assume there should have been a mass grave?
Who did he expect to stay behind and do the burial?

I saw a picture of a decomposing corpse from David Mark's visit.
Why have the brain mutated Foolanis not denied the allegations , instead they justified it with '1000 cows'
Is IG their attorney now?

The bolded is exactly what I asked this Fulani boy called phame.. I guess he didn't see the decomposing body because he's blinded by tribal sentiments.. Nigeria is cursed seriously...
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by EHoudini: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2016
This bas.tard idiotic of an IG. Lives lost and you talk of cattle rustling? Even if it's one life, it worth more than a million cattle. This is height of irresponsibility of those in power. First, his principal remained mute and this errand boy has diarrhea of the buccal cavity. nonsense. Whatever your design and desire God pass you
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Icecomrade: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
Those enemies of Nigeria peddling lies are bent on achieving something terrible using fulani name. Even when no one is killed, they would tell hundreds are killed.

I totally agree with your comment. Nothing happened in Agatu people. Its all lies.

I also pray that your village and your entire generation will experience the same thing that happened in Agatu which you call lies.

May your people cry out for help and the world will brand them liars

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire / Oko Oloyun: Afenifere Asks Police Not To Cover-Up Yusuf’s Murder / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.