Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase (20611 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
chosen04:
Let Benue people enjoy the shit. They voted a confirmed terrorist sympathizer for President.
leave politic out of this!this problem existed b4 the president was born.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Amplitron: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
There is no incentive that will make law enforcement agencies to do well. Neither is there any punitive measures for not solving crimes.
How about making a Federal Law that says if a murder occurs in your jurisdiction your salary stops immediately till it is solved. If it is unsolved for 12 months you go on automatic retirement?
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by datigbogirl: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
dahaz:
The Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase has said that the number of people said to have been killed during the recent clash between the Agatu people of Benue State and their Fulani counterparts was over exaggerated.
It was reported recently that over 300 people, including children and pregnant women were killed by the Fulani herdsmen and 7,000 others were said to have been displaced.
The Fulani herdsmen claimed the battle was said to have started after 10,000 heads of cattle belonging to the Fulanis were reportedly killed.
Addressing Stakeholders during a visit to Minna, the Niger state capital, the Mr. Arase said “I was around, I travelled to Makurdi, I did not see where 300 people were buried.”
“If you kill, you don’t just bury; you must take the corpse to the Police station before you bury, we don’t have that number of people”. He however did not give the official casualty figure.
Arase said the Police High command had completed arrangements to check the incidence of cattle rustling around the country, adding that the Police would next week start what he called
‘Metro patrol’ designed to arrest cattle rustlers.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/12/i-was-in-agatu-but-did-not-see-where-300-people-were-buried-ig-arase-faults-casualty-figure/

How you go take see am...
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by planetx: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
The so called IG is spewing this nonsense in order to be in the good books of his fulani masters, including the president.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by akatekpe(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
#Show us the grave!
you ve been shouting show us the Graves since! Who goes to bury dead bodies during crises when your evil fulani brothers were stil dere killing armless Agatu people. Arase is only being sillly thinking he can please Buhari for long.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Tex42(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Arase abi na watin be him name, ur stupidity is monumental! So 300 ought to die b4 u do ur work as the officer trusted with the protection of lives and ppts in this nation.

The force has never been this politicized.

In Fela's voice; sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeria...!
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Jckleiin(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Must 300 people die first before you rise to the ocasion? Bunch of hypocrates.
When this man 1st said it was dependent on a traditional ruler for Ese to be released then I knew he had nothing more to offer and should be retired!!!!
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by Misterdhee1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
yes there is exaggeration! The exaggeration is d simple diff betweent 10 and 300 which is 290! 290 is a masive figure!
10 people died? Are they animals? Exaggeration shouldn't be the topic now.. Let them safe the situation, not bring up crappy statistics
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by poseidon12: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Foolish and irresponsible IG of Police. You are threatening to deal with cattle rustlers but didn't say anything about armed Fulani herdsmen roaming around with AK47, killing and burning.
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by maxzzo1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm so how many u see? Olodo!!
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by kynsoo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
This man keep on Washing his dirty linens in the public. (exposing his ignorance)
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by HenryOdeh2016(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
This IGP is one of the very many fools in the NPF . So there must be 300 corpses before he would rise to carry out his function when his duty is to ensure the protection if Lives & Properties.
I wonder when our So called leaders would ever learn to use words correctly. No wonder they don't value human Lives, it becos they are all Animals. stupid Arase
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
It is now a must that 300 corpse must enter police station before they are buried for the IG to know that a crime was actually commited
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Misterdhee1:

10 people died? Are they animals? Exaggeration shouldn't be the topic now.. Let them safe the situation, not bring up crappy statistics
The problem with exaggerating d fig is that it portrays d situation as worse that it really is! And if its allowed to go like that then the exaggarated fig, subconsciously sticks to the brain of evryone!Issues shud be related jus d way dey happen!
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by PENCILLER(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
though am nt spptng mr IG, bt
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by nike4love: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
Those enemies of Nigeria peddling lies are bent on achieving something terrible using fulani name. Even when no one is killed, they would tell hundreds are killed.

I put it to you that you are a potential terrorist.. Sympathiser......
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by blackbeau1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
247notire:
My dear, I'm so angry right now I feel like shooting the useless president and his IG. Sad news everyday. Happy Sunday to you, where have u been huh?
im fine oh. Just been around
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by 247notire(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
blackbeau1:
im fine oh. Just been around
Alright then. Happy palm Sunday, if you observe it. Been wondering, what part of the country are at?
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by blackbeau1(f): 2:25pm On May 30, 2016
247notire:
Alright then. Happy palm Sunday, if you observe it. Been wondering, what part of the country are at?
@ d moment, uyo
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by 247notire(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
blackbeau1:
@ d moment, uyo
Hey pretty, been a while smiley. Hope you've been doing great...
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by blackbeau1(f): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
247notire:
Hey pretty, been a while smiley. Hope you've been doing great...
yes. U?
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by 247notire(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
blackbeau1:
yes. U?
Not really. Having multiple troubles at the moment. I pray it all ends well. Good to know you're doing great. Cheers dearie...
Re: I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase by KangaIye: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2016
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security / Wike Absent As Atiku Meets PDP Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Troops Raid Bandit Camps, Rescue Nine Victims In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.