Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper (34580 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
I think it is very foolish and silly of people especially wailers to self-service and drool on this issue. When has the pdp led govt of then ever apologized for a black out despite the fact that electricity was epileptic and almost non existence despite billion of dollars invested on it through out the sixteen years

Now we have a govt that is not up to a year in office but has recorded a tremendous CHANGE, we have a govt that actually gives a damn by apologizing we de complain again.
pipo lyk u mak me rilli wonda weda did God create all men? Cuz ur level of stupidity is alarming. Which tremendous CHANGE has dis government recorded?

3 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Rapmoney(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
How a sharp guy like me fell for this scam of a government leaves me wondering sad
In essence, you have never been sharp! If you could fall for such cheap scam, then aren't smart or sharp at all!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Egabs(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2016
At least we all av nw see who is more clueless nw only God wll loss this chain frm our hands stupidty in the highest order wen sm pple re nt blind seeing all that is happening wth d way d country is going no economy policy a president that av more media aid than economic advicer rubbish

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Mboi2: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
I think it is very foolish and silly of people especially wailers to self-service and drool on this issue. When has the pdp led govt of then ever apologized for a black out despite the fact that electricity was epileptic and almost non existence despite billion of dollars invested on it through out the sixteen years

Now we have a govt that is not up to a year in office but has recorded a tremendous CHANGE, we have a govt that actually gives a damn by apologizing we de complain again.
Shatap fool! Has power ever gone down to even 2500MW during PDP era and you are here bluffing. All you ignoramus should go back to school.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by nbright: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:
All the black fools now will start commenting rubbish, illicit baboons, illiterate vagabonds, that have no peace in mind. PMB is the president jump over the bridge die if you can't be patriotic. idiots!
Were you 'patriotic' when Jonathan was the president?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by egalitarian78: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2016
f
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by guttentag(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2016
We were just too desperate for Change under Jona's administration but God will sure answer our prayer. Things must change for Good in Jesus Name
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by asamaigho(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
How a sharp guy like me fell for this scam of a government leaves me wondering sad

u neva fell for a scam by voting apc,u actually fell far a scam wen u started believing in wailing.
change is a gradual process,this is not the first time wen of having our national electric power drop.

soon,i mean verysoon things will go for d beta.
surulere.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by asamaigho(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:

ekpas will always be ekpas.
buhari for life
who no like make go die.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by MARKone(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
jayceekaJ:
If you're gonna lead us to our doom. Simply step down and save us. You're old. You're stressing yourself(that's if you really are). But I'll always say it... I told Nigerians after he won the election "Buhari has won. Let our doom begin". Just as I predicted. Oh GEJ! Where art thou Least you could do is render little service and save us. #NigeriaInDoom

The truth of the matter is that Nigeria have always had it bad with our leaders, don't know if it is a curse. From Gowon, who didn't know what to do with our enormous wealth then, to IBB, and the PDP's 16 years rule, with the quantum money they realised from crude, would have solved this energy crisis once and for all, but the couldn't. Obasanjo spent $6B! On power, yet nothing was achieved. GEJ never had a mind of his own, he was too weak and powerless, creating an enormous room for the cabals, militants, touts, to do as they wished. APC is now littered with PDP's turncoats, so let us not expect anything new. We need a sharp departure from this present crops of politicians, we need new people with new, effective and realisable ideas. APC sold dummy to us and unfortunately most of us bought in it. They might just end up achieving nothing, I just pray I am proved wrong.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:

The thing is you didn't fall for anything, we as Nigerians had been totally exhausted emotionally and psychologically feedup with the incompetent government of GeJ!
So any alternative appeared appealing, intact voting GeJ out was more of a statement the people punishing the clueless one for disappointing us than a belief a better government.

I still pray and hope that Buhari will get it right! I refuse to believe that a man of such clout and audacity be a failure.

I believe not in any political party but in NIGERIA and her bright future
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by zuma1: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerians forgive me for voting APC they have finished us

3 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
blueto:

Power formally improved from the inception of Buhari's govt because of Gej' efforts:
Why power supply improved under Buhari
http://thenationonlineng.net/why-power-supply-improved-under-buhari-by-nebo/

Now Nigeria is betide with power recession due to Buhari's impotent socio-economic policies.

It is palpably visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that this is a scam govt.

Meanwhile, when Nigeria hosts world cup under Buhari's era:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Omo eh! That kind one go make sense for lovers. Them go dey stadium, chop 3 rounds while others dey use torch watch football... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by bankybobo11: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Bunch of retårded fools clamouring for what they don't know! Nigerians don't know what they want!

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2016
lestat:

The thing is you didn't fall for anything, we as Nigerians had been totally exhausted emotionally and psychologically feedup with the incompetent government of GeJ!
So any alternative appeared appealing, intact voting GeJ out was more of a statement the people punishing the clueless one for disappointing us than a belief a better government.

I still pray and hope that Buhari will get it right! I refuse to believe that a man of such clout and audacity be a failure.

I believe not in any political party but in NIGERIA and her bright future

You're beclouded by immeasurably levels of delusion based on the bolded. You basically didn't study the past because of laziness. His past was there for your consumption but you chose to play blind to it. Even Fela pointed his criminal past with OBJ out but you ignored it and still call him man of integrity. Man of integrity my black nut sack! Better go and read well about that man and get yourself educated instead of believing the useless packaging done by Tinubu, et al. Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by nbright: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2016
obiekunie1:
See how we are all acting like it has ever been better than this - Fuel scarcity and very epileptic power supply has always been there with us since IBB era! in fact, we have seen worst times under PDP and we patiently stomached it! angry

Now we have a government that is truly and honestly working towards bringing a permanent solution to these problems and we are all forming "am tired of this government" like the problems just started eight months ago! angry

Nigerians truly have a very short memory angry

whether we like it or not, fact still remains that the ruling APC government has four (4) years to show us what they can achieve and until the four years expires, we owe them our maximum support, encouragement and positive criticisms that can keep them on their feet and put more fire on their desire to take us at least close to the promise land!

LET US NOT FORGET THAT IF TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION CAME TO POWER AT THE MOST TERRIBLE AND UNFORTUNATE TIME! THE WORLD ECONOMY - NOT JUST THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY, IS IN AN ALL TIME LOW, THE WORLD ECONOMIES IS JUST A STEP TOWARDS RECESSION - ITS STILL A MIRACLE THAT THE SO-CALLED DULLARD IS STILL ABLE TO KEEP THINGS RUNNING! THE SITUATION OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY NOW IS LIKE DRIVING AN OVERHEATING CAR IN A VERY ROUGH AND DANGEROUS ROAD - EXTREME CAUTION NEEDS TO BE APPLIED OR WE WILL GET STUCK FOR REAL!

WHETHER WE WANT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT, PDP TRULY MESSED THIS COUNTRY UP BY NOT SAVING FOR DAYS LIKE THIS WHILE ENJOYING THE OIL WINDFALL OF US$140 - US$170 PER BARREL! HAD IT BEEN THEY DIVERSIFIED THE ECONOMY BACK THEN WHILE SAVING ALL THE DOLLARS THEY CAN, WE WOULD AV BEEN FAR BETTER THAN THIS! YES! PDP IS STILL TO BE BLAMED FOR THE SH1T WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW! angry

PLS AM NOT AGAINST CRITICIZING THIS GOVERNMENT BUT WHILE DOING THAT, BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND BE POSITIVE IN YOUR CRITICISM.
oil price during Jonathan's tenure went down to $60 per barrel but he was still able to manage the economy. The presidiot is just super clueless

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You're beclouded by immeasurably levels of delusion based on the bolded. You basically didn't study the past because of laziness. His past was there for your consumption but you chose to play the blind to it. Even Fela pointed his criminal past with OBJ out but you ignored it and still call him man of integrity. Man of integrity my black nut sack! Better go and read well about that man and get yourself educated instead of believing the useless packaging done by Tinubu, et al. Good luck!
if you call not listening to sponsored propaganda laziness then I am lazy! But u can't deny that Buhari did stand heads and shoulders above his colleagues on the fraud scale?
No one said he is perfect then and no one can claim such now. But we are focusing on the present, so instead of ranting learn to properly understand points before responding
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2016
PDP guys be like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by jayriginal: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2016
GEJ would have been paying the same militants who are blowing up the pipelines, millions to protect the same.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yunnyp(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:

Blackout in past administration; state the date plz?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2016
lestat:
if you call not listening to sponsored propaganda laziness then I am lazy! But u can't deny that Buhari did stand heads and shoulders above his colleagues on the fraud scale?
No one said he is perfect then and no one can claim such now. But we are focusing on the present, so instead of ranting learn to properly understand points before responding

What useless sponsored propaganda? So Fela's words were sponsored propaganda too? I'd rather believe a man of honour such as Fela than believe a lying criminal masquerading as a saint. Him, OBJ and Musa Yaradua looted our oil money dry. He also aided Abacha in looting our oil money too. He's even worst than other looters because he claims to be a saint while others aren't..
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by toni68: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=chiol post=43724672][/quote]. ahahahaha!sure of 8 years?.......must be the prophesy oof the decade.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by emsheddy(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:

Would you mind explaining what you mean by 'tremendous CHANGE' and the areas we can visibly notice or see this 'tremendous CHANGE' you are talking about? Thanks in anticipation of a simple reply.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yunnyp(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2016
ladkud:

And may God arrange your life as PDP do to Nigeria for 16years. silly people expecting miracle in a year of what has spoiled 16 years.

bro, can't you talk without cursing your fellow Nigerians?

what did they (new government) promised when WE vote for Them?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by olandoboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2016
We don enter ONE CHANCE be that
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by kristisking(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
Those corrupt agents of that nefarious party called pdp that are working assidously to bring this government down might not accept the apology, but we good people of Nigeria did accept it and are already working to help the gov't get it right.
The Wailers aka boko haram sympathizers shall be put to shame by God's grace.
Keep blaming PDP. When gullible people like you were chanting change wielding brooms here and there, were you not warned?Now the problems of Migeria have overwhelmed those you voted and you are still blaming PDP. You need help!
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by cybriz82(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
U too keep quiet u no dey tired? Dem beat u 4 round beat u in round 2,gave u Knockout ounch in round3 n yet u till want stand up. U no like urself ba?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by cybriz82(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Blackout or whiteout dat 1 no b d issue.d 1 wey dey pain me pass nw is dat I cnt locate all my useless friends dat voted for bolari..dey shud all return my pen n note I borrowd dem to copy bk den in sch.d kunu n eggroll I bought for dem dey shud return it also.I dnt need der frndship anymre.

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What useless sponsored propaganda? So Fela's words were sponsored propaganda too? I'd rather believe a man of honour such as Fela than believe a lying criminal masquerading as a saint. Him, OBJ and Musa Yaradua looted our oil money dry. He also aided Abacha in looting our oil money too. He's even worst than other looters because he claims to be a saint while others don't..

My point is every Nigerian politician from inception would surely be found guilty if subjected to unbiased scrutiny, now my case is thus, does Buhari's crim compare in magnitude to any of our past rulers? Surely even u cannot misconstrue this?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2016
lestat:

My point is every Nigerian politician from inception would surely be found guilty if subjected to unbiased scrutiny, now my case is thus, does Buhari's crim compare in magnitude to any of our past rulers? Surely even u cannot misconstrue this?

We are not talking of magnitude here. A criminal is a criminal.

You have to take that into consideration and mind you, I rather sleep with someone I know he's a criminal (and doesn't hide it), with one eye open instead of sleeping with a lying, deceptive and cunning criminal individual with two eyes closed, believing he's a saint/born again, only for him to still kill me same way the other criminal would have. Hope you get my stand now?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Krucifax(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
Those corrupt agents of that nefarious party called pdp that are working assidously to bring this government down might not accept the apology, but we good people of Nigeria did accept it and are already working to help the gov't get it right.
The Wailers aka boko haram sympathizers shall be put to shame by God's grace.
Since you approve of PMB's governance then may you life and destiny experience thesame blessing Nigeria is experiencing under Buhari. Please say amen if you agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue / APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.