Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper (34560 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by princefaculty(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2016
APC has failed nigerians, they called GEJ clueless saying things were bad under his administration and now that the so called 'high IQ' government is in things have now gone from bad to worse without any idea on how to remedy it. All this government is good at is the blame game, always bringing trivial stuffs to distract the teaming populace from their failures and incompetencies. I guess clueless just redefined itself under APC led government.
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by bigfather(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

From today, your life will turn out like Nigeria under Buhari.

Type Amen after me, if you really believe that.

How many pple don type Amen ?.?? grin grin grin

Dem don evaporate ! Lol
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Krucifax(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
I think it is very foolish and silly of people especially wailers to self-service and drool on this issue. When has the pdp led govt of then ever apologized for a black out despite the fact that electricity was epileptic and almost non existence despite billion of dollars invested on it through out the sixteen years

Now we have a govt that is not up to a year in office but has recorded a tremendous CHANGE, we have a govt that actually gives a damn by apologizing we de complain again.
May you also experience the type of Change Nigeria is experiencing at the moment. Say Amen if you are confident.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Mboi2: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
obiekunie1:
See how we are all acting like it has ever been better than this - Fuel scarcity and very epileptic power supply has always been there with us since IBB era! in fact, we have seen worst times under PDP and we patiently stomached it! angry

Now we have a government that is truly and honestly working towards bringing a permanent solution to these problems and we are all forming "am tired of this government" like the problems just started eight months ago! angry

Nigerians truly have a very short memory angry

whether we like it or not, fact still remains that the ruling APC government has four (4) years to show us what they can achieve and until the four years expires, we owe them our maximum support, encouragement and positive criticisms that can keep them on their feet and put more fire on their desire to take us at least close to the promise land!

LET US NOT FORGET THAT IF TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION CAME TO POWER AT THE MOST TERRIBLE AND UNFORTUNATE TIME! THE WORLD ECONOMY - NOT JUST THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY, IS IN AN ALL TIME LOW, THE WORLD ECONOMIES IS JUST A STEP TOWARDS RECESSION - ITS STILL A MIRACLE THAT THE SO-CALLED DULLARD IS STILL ABLE TO KEEP THINGS RUNNING! THE SITUATION OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY NOW IS LIKE DRIVING AN OVERHEATING CAR IN A VERY ROUGH AND DANGEROUS ROAD - EXTREME CAUTION NEEDS TO BE APPLIED OR WE WILL GET STUCK FOR REAL!

WHETHER WE WANT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT, PDP TRULY MESSED THIS COUNTRY UP BY NOT SAVING FOR DAYS LIKE THIS WHILE ENJOYING THE OIL WINDFALL OF US$140 - US$170 PER BARREL! HAD IT BEEN THEY DIVERSIFIED THE ECONOMY BACK THEN WHILE SAVING ALL THE DOLLARS THEY CAN, WE WOULD AV BEEN FAR BETTER THAN THIS! YES! PDP IS STILL TO BE BLAMED FOR THE SH1T WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW! angry

PLS AM NOT AGAINST CRITICIZING THIS GOVERNMENT BUT WHILE DOING THAT, BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND BE POSITIVE IN YOUR CRITICISM.
**** Tell me wen fuel scarcity and nation wide blackout was dis bad during GEJ's administration. Lai Mohamed just said it that the state of Nigerian economy is beyond Buhari's control and u're here opening dirthy mouth. Buhari should resign or face impeachment.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2016
pamellla:
its all CHANGE.......'Foolhari' iyaff scam us cheesy

I love you for this!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

He's name should indeed be changed to Foolhari... grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Inova(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Finally the meaning of cluelessness has been defined by this government. May God manage the life of anyone chanting sai Buhari the way buhari has been managing this country since May 29 2015.

I knew Buhari is not the man they promoted him to be, but I didn't know that things will get this bad under him.
Amen to your prayer. He has performed well in such a short time. The problem is just us Nigerians.change ur mentality and all will be well.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by olurotimi1: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
I won't say amen until you say amen to the prayer that we offered under gej.
May God run your life and leave it in ruins and humiliating shambles like gej did to Nigeria. Can I hear a resounding amen?
simple instruction say amen to the prayer, Abi you dey fear.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Localamos(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2016
imhotep:

Stop using colonial religious ideas of "prayer" to confuse yourself

Psalm 122:6
1 Corinthians 1:18.

Don't resort to wailing alone. Pray for your dear country because that is the staying point.

You may wail, but also pray for nigeria.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
I think it is very foolish and silly of people especially wailers to self-service and drool on this issue. When has the pdp led govt of then ever apologized for a black out despite the fact that electricity was epileptic and almost non existence despite billion of dollars invested on it through out the sixteen years

Now we have a govt that is not up to a year in office but has recorded a tremendous CHANGE, we have a govt that actually gives a damn by apologizing we de complain again.

Egbon! If it is apology you want under PDP, come and take it... grin cheesy undecided angry
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Localamos:

Psalm 122:6
1 Corinthians 1:18.

Don't resort to wailing alone. Pray for your dear country because that is the staying point.

You may wail, but also pray for nigeria.
Better still, go and offer sacrifices in the shrine of Amadioha

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Zombie be like.....>
Phame:
Those corrupt agents of that nefarious party called pdp that are working assidously to bring this government down might not accept the apology, but we good people of Nigeria did accept it and are already working to help the gov't get it right.
The Wailers aka boko haram sympathizers shall be put to shame by God's grace.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by dbestuncle: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:
All the black fools now will start commenting rubbish, illicit baboons, illiterate vagabonds, that have no peace in mind. PMB is the president jump over the bridge die if you can't be patriotic. idiots!

Patriotism to a nation is what u c in Jack Bauer in 24, Mahatma Gandhi of Indian, GEJ of Nigeria (with d way he accepted his defeat).

Patriots sometimes goes against individuals, ideals, opinions n even position of Authority atimes because of the higher interest which is the on interest of the nation.

Patriots don't tell lies or support leadership blindly. I thought u should understand by now that u are not a patriotic Nigerian but a ayncophant so stop cursing.

ori elepe lepe nlo.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by franudi: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:
All the black fools now will start commenting rubbish, illicit baboons, illiterate vagabonds, that have no peace in mind. PMB is the president jump over the bridge die if you can't be patriotic. idiots!
How can a dying man be patrotic? Pls, tell Buhari to save this country from collapsing,he should not be an idiot.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Localamos(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2016
imhotep:

Better still, go and offer sacrifices in the shrine of Amadioha

Lol... I think praying to the one and only true God is ok smiley
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by franudi: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:

I can smell an idiot here. People are dying, your govt is apologising. Let them start doing something,asap.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:

This one is so pained...Get a life bro dont kil ursef because of a politician that knows nothing about your existance sorry your life
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yaki84: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:

tremendous Change indeed.
even the old women in villages r seeing the change, esp bread that was sold 120 before na 200, pure water na 150 per bag, even garri na 4cups for 100naira, abi na rice that used to be 50naira a cup on good brands now is selling at 70naira per cup.
we r all experiencing this tremendous CHANGI walai.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by ladkud(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2016
yunnyp:

bro, can't you talk without cursing your fellow Nigerians?

what did they (new government) promised when WE vote for Them?

take this for example, you are travelling on a distance of 20km which not to take 10m to 15m because you have passed the route before. And you have informed your people that you will get to in 15m time unknown to you that some people that had passed there have destroyed the only bridge to cross the river. what would you do? mind you there are option for u; you can cross the river with whatever you found fit for you and live the bridge for any other person to suffer the same you suffer or sacrifice and rehabilitate the bridge for more generation to pass with ease. only wise man with deep thought will answer it quite well.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
franudi:
I can smell an idiot here. People are dying, your govt is apologising. Let them start doing something,asap.
ur faaaadaaaa. When have you praised the army for taking the war to bokoharam something ur useless pdp couldn't do for years and with thousands dead?

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Egbon! If it is apology you want under PDP, come and take it... grin cheesy undecided angry
Goat chew ur apologies grin

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Krucifax:

May you also experience the type of Change Nigeria is experiencing at the moment. Say Amen if you are confident.
Amen and Amen again. Now may ur life be handled the way Jonathan and Dasukigate handled bokoharam. May every facet of ur life be handled the way Jonathan ruled Nigeria for six years. Ur turn to say amen now.

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
Goat chew ur apologies grin

OK my sycophantic goat of a brother, I will... grin grin grin
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

u are alone in ur sycophancy and goat life bro. It's ur username remember? Now go and graze on some grass HE-GOAT grin
SycophanticGoat:

u are alone in ur sycophancy and goat life bro. It's ur username remember? Now go and graze on some grass HE-GOAT

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by SycophanticGoat: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
u are alone in ur sycophancy and goat life bro. It's ur username remember? Now go and graze on some grass HE-GOAT grin u are alone in ur sycophancy and goat life bro. It's ur username remember? Now go and graze on some grass HE-GOAT

No no no, my brother.. I used this moniker to represent all APC politician and zombified supporters. It's because of my love for you all that made me do this honorable thing for you all. I mean well for all them sycophantic goats... cheesy grin
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
emsheddy:
Would you mind explaining what you mean by 'tremendous CHANGE' and the areas we can visibly notice or see this 'tremendous CHANGE' you are talking about? Thanks in anticipation of a simple reply.
well the topic is about power supply so u don't need a soothsayer to tell u I'm talking about electricity, and yes power supply has increased tremendously in my area.

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

No no no, my brother.. I used this moniker to represent all APC politician and zombified supporters. It's because of my love for you all that made me do this honorable thing for you all. I mean well for all them sycophantic goats... cheesy grin
*yawns* longest tale. By their name you shall know them. You choose to call yourself an animal, a goat. grin ewu remains ur case.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
yunnyp:

Blackout in past administration; state the date plz?
you don't honestly expect me to argue power failure in the past administration despite billions of dollars invested on it, do you,,?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Mboi2:

Shatap fool! Has power ever gone down to even 2500MW during PDP era and you are here bluffing. All you ignoramus should go back to school.
hey boy run along. Stop laying bare ur ignoramus foolishness for the whole world to see. Do you know how many us dollars was squandered over the past sixteen years and yet there was no light ?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Bigmillz:
pipo lyk u mak me rilli wonda weda did God create all men? Cuz ur level of stupidity is alarming. Which tremendous CHANGE has dis government recorded?
I don't know for you Imbec.. elicc ret.. ard, but as for me there has been a tremendous CHANGE in power supply. Blame me not if u stay in a village without electricity.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Trustyd1:
Bros u can lie for ur whole village, u call going from 5k mgw to 1k mgw tremendous CHANGE? Chai now I know PMB supporters n sympathizers are under a spell. Suffering and smile.
where do you robots get these figures you throw around?? ?? ?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by loomer: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Make una no worry, rain go soon start, light go improve.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by donem: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Kennitrust:
Buhari should resign. Atlas, he has tested the power he wanted to kill us for. Let him resign because if he does not kill nigeria, nigeria will kill him!
Legendary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.