Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same (1252 Views)

Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same by olatade(m): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2016
A MAN with a penis that weighs 10lb has opened up on what it's really like living with his huge junk.

Micha Stuntz, from Berlin, Germany, has been getting silicone injected into his penis and scrotum to make them look bigger.

It now weighs a whopping 9.5lb - the weight of an average-sized cat.

The 45-year-old has revealed that his 9in-long and 5.5in-wide manhood, which has stopped him from having normal sex, has helped him be a bit "more creative" in the bedroom.

Micha told Vice: "After you reach a certain size, you can't do certain things anymore. At least not with everyone and not without some pre-intimacy. But there are other things you can do with it.

"You just have to free yourself from established roles and hardened ideas about sex and be ready to play."

"I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself," he said.

"And I found that when I went out pumped up, it felt great. I had the feeling that I wasn't trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself."

As for whether there are any drawbacks, Micha insists his life is fairly ordinary, except for when he wanted to buy a new pair of pants.

Re: Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same by Luvties(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2016
Gbese ni. grin
Re: Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2016
For those who enjoyed fisting ,then both of em can have that fat rod... tongue otherwise a lot of women will juz say no to that pole.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Getting Bordered About My Relationship Status / Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? / Friends And Secrets They Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.