Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

(18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! (10045 Views)

He Sucked And Got Infected / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
Just yesterday afternoon when I and my bae went out on a romantic date at Eleko Private Beach in Lagos we decided to briefly stop over at The Palms so we could buy some fresh fruits and vanilla ice-cream; my bad habit tongue

I initially thought we could drive in my brand new Kia Cerato 2015 Model that my daddy bought for me for my birthday only 2weeks ago but my bae opted to surprise me by driving his daddy's latest Rolls Royce Ghost 2018 Model, lucky me! grin

Bae bought fresh South African red apples, strawberries and Jamaican bananas and paid with his international mastercard we used for our shopping last month we were at The Bahamas tongue

I quickly took his customised I-phone 7S, 24 carat gold plated to check his GTbank sms alert thinking it was still around $255,000 but I was shocked to see a balance of $605,000 (Ohh! I love this boy so much because he's go good to me) cry

I decided to take my bra off as soon as we got to the beach because we were alone at that moment. I then quickly had a dip in the sea water before coming out for a long sunscreen lotion massage from my darling!

I moaned throughout the massage (Aww Baby! Sweetest, Ueeeu!!) especially when he massages my fresh buttocks that was popping out from the sides of my bright red Gucci bikini I bought from Paris last month's Spring Summer Collection! I then noticed that bae was having an erection that was now very visible in his boxers grin Wicked me wink

He then quickly finished my massage and went straight into the sea water to cool off as well. Then the unimaginable happened!

I briefly dosed off under my umbrella stand at the beach ONLY for me to wake up shortly and in broad daylight at Eleko beach I saw.................. cry kiss kiss kiss 

(TO BE CONTINUED SHORTLY)‎

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Coraje(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2017
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by MrCork: 10:08pm On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
Just yesterday afternoon when I and my bae went out on a romantic date at Eleko Private Beach in Lagos we decided to briefly stop over at The Palms so we could buy some fresh fruits and vanilla ice-cream; my bad habit tongue

I initially thought we could drive in my brand new Kia Cerato 2015 Model that my daddy bought for me for my birthday only 2weeks ago but my bae opted to surprise me by driving his daddy's latest Rolls Royce Ghost 2018 Model, lucky me! grin

Bae bought fresh South African red apples, strawberries and Jamaican bananas and paid with his international mastercard we used for our shopping last month we were at The Bahamas tongue

I quickly took his customised I-phone 7S, 24 carat gold plated to check his GTbank sms alert thinking it was still around $255,000 but I was shocked to see a balance of $605,000 (Ohh! I love this boy so much because he's go good to me) cry

I decided to take my bra as soon as we got to the because we were alone at that moment. I then quickly had a dip in the sea water before coming out for a long sunscreen lotion massage from my darling! I moaned throughout the massage (Aww Baby! Sweetest, Ueeeu!!) especially when he massages my fresh bottocks that was popping out from my bright red Gucci bikini I bought from Paris last month's Paris Spring Summer Collection! I then noticed that bae was having an erection now very visible in his boxers grin Wicked me wink

He then quickly finished my massage and went straight into the sea water to cool off as well. Then the unimaginable happened!

I briefly dosed off under my umbrella stand at the beach ONLY for me to wake up shortly and in broad daylight at Eleko beach I saw.................. cry kiss kiss kiss 

...farts on thread....twice!!(no oofensece) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Ndukings92(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
pipe fantasies
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Dalastically: 10:28pm On May 15, 2017
Omo Ale

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Anthony0094(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

I decided to take my bra off as soon as we got to the beach because we were alone at that moment. I then quickly had a dip in the sea water before coming out for a long sunscreen lotion massage from my darling!

I moaned throughout the massage (Aww Baby! Sweetest, Ueeeu!!) especially when he massages my fresh buttocks that was popping out from the sides of my bright red Gucci bikini I bought from Paris last month's Spring Summer Collection! I then noticed that bae was having an erection that was now very visible in his boxers grin Wicked me wink

Keep selling we are buying it

1 Like

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 16, 2017
How come no body has requested for the continuation of my romantic story?! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 16, 2017
anwulica:
How come no body has requested for the continuation of my romantic story?! angry
Otu gi there angry

2 Likes

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Everwhiz(f): 11:04am On May 16, 2017
anwulica:
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
1000 likes before I end the story!

1 Like

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by alex81(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
anwulica:

2 Likes

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by datgoaldigger1(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
1000 likes for Bullshit

Young lady I'm guessing you aint in school if you are focus on getting your degree
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
dis recession don affect the op angry
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by kilojoDesigns: 7:11pm On May 16, 2017
Tahrah:
dis recession don affect the op angry
Aswear
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by MilesLamar(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
anwulica:

Nigga pls nobody gives a fvck this days
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
Keep dreaming.
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
Part 2 will be published by 9am 2moro morning grin
Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by nicko28(f): 1:09am On May 17, 2017
Really

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by oluboom(m): 2:56am On May 17, 2017
anwulica:

Re: (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! by Martinez19(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
(Quote) (Report) 1000 Likes(Like) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other / Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.