Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant (1925 Views)

Were Celibate For Two Years,how Could She Lie To Me? / Help Please, Can My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2016
*Clears throat *
*Grabs mic*

My long time girlfriend played a stupid prank on herself that ended our relationship.
We have been dating for 3 years before the incident and i have grown to understand her and her body, I can tell when she's on her golden week, I knew her ovulation period and also her safe period so making a mistake to get her pregnant was below 5%.
One morning a week after we spent the weekend, she called and was sounding down, I inquired more to why she was behaving the way she was and she said she missed her golden week...
She remained that way for 1 more week (we didn't see within that time) until she called me to say she was pregnant.
I played along and congratulated her of her new 9 months journey but openly told her I wasn't responsible undecided
She snapped o and said so I want to abandon her blah blah, I don't love her, I want to dump her. All dis women melodrama sef, I ended the call angry
2 weeks later I received a lengthy breakup text on WhatsApp,
It's over she said, she was just testing me and I failed woefully, she loved me so much but am not showing signs to settle down grin
Haba! How do u test a hotblooded young man with pregnancy,? Anyway I accepted as bitter as it was, I can't keep a woman that plays such crazy unguided prank on me.

So Romancelander babes I beg all of u unless u want to find urself back in the stock market, don't ever ever ever ever ever ever try this, it's better u are pregnant than fake it for a test of love. Not every guy is ready for that now with this economic hardship.
And guys pls and pls... This are hard times, pay more attention to little details. Learn more about this women so u don't fall victim.

That's all
*drops mic*
Grabs Bible.
Off to church... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2016
grin all I can do is smile... no comment.
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Evidence1000(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Op, but it's you that was pained nau. So, why are you now advising the ladies ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Tundeiab(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2016
SHEY you go happy if a guy dates your sister for 3 years without any plans of marriage in view? Reason am guy!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by wolfgangg(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Lost Ones
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2016
I pity some girls sha sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Evidence1000:
Op, but it's you that was pained nau. So, why are you now advising the ladies ?
who is pained? undecided
You never fall victim before?
Wait for it..
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Tundeiab:
SHEY you go happy if a guy dates your sister for 3 years without any plans of marriage in view? Reason am guy!
Excuse me! You should ask questions first..
How productive was the 3 years? Is both parties ready for long term commitment? Are u financial ready for it?
Abi once una date reach 3 years na to go marry den suffer for the rest of your life?
Abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
I pity some girls sha sad
yes! Y'all are partly the same tongue
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

Ask him o o.
Well, may it be unto u what u proudly did to another
#if na bad prayer, repent from ur ways
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Tundeiab(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Excuse me! You should ask questions first..
How productive was the 3 years? Is both parties ready for long term commitment? Are u financial ready for it?
Abi once una date reach 3 years na to go marry den suffer for the rest of your life?
Abeg undecided

Two thing are involved guy... If you are not ready, forget about wasting people's children time. Also forget about enjoying what a married man should enjoy(sex)

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

Two thing are involved guy... If you are not ready, forget about wasting people's children time. Also forget about enjoying what a married man should enjoy(sex)
Sorry! We are in the 21st century and dis ladies make it available upon request... So sex is cheaper than breakfast wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Ask him o o.
Well, may it be unto u what u proudly did to another
#if na bad prayer, repent from ur ways
y'all shouldn't make it sound like my time wasn't also wasted, why do ladies feel they are the ones been cheated most times? Who give una that right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Tundeiab(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Sorry! We are in the 21st century and dis ladies make it available upon request... So sex is cheaper than breakfast wink

From experience, guys life you give birth to girl-children. Hope you won't complain when karma come calling.
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

From experience, guys life you give birth to girl-children. Hope you won't complain when karma come calling.
Karma won't come calling cos I didn't do anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
bro, you were dumped! If you want to catch the "gist", go through your writeup once again
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Jblaiseboy(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
The way you reacted showed u really didn't love her nd would have not married her if u guys dated for 10 years,...you should have even suggested abortion .
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:
bro, you were dumped! If you want to catch the "gist", go through your writeup once again
that's not the issue, I agree to ur discovery but that's not the purpose for the topic... Am just pointing out the negative influence such acts have on relationships
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
The way you reacted showed u really didn't love her nd would have not married her if u guys dated for 10 years,...you should have even suggested abortion .
That's blackmail. And I can't tolerate such.. And suggesting for abortion? Ni*gga seriously undecided
I can't kill neither will I be a party to it... Thanks
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Evidence1000(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
who is pained? undecided
You never fall victim before?
Wait for it..

I don't mean that you are still pained. You were pained before from your explanation.
That aside, happy sunday.
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Evidence1000:

I don't mean that you are still pained. You were pained before from your explanation.
That aside, happy sunday.
who doesnt go through pain for losing a lover? Of course I was pained cry but life goes on sha.
Happy Sunday!
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by firstking01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Looooooooong yawns, this weather sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by chigoizie7(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
*Clears throat *
*Grabs mic*

My long time girlfriend played a stupid prank on herself that ended our relationship.
We have been dating for 3 years before the incident and i have grown to understand her and her body, I can tell when she's on her golden week, I knew her ovulation period and also her safe period so making a mistake to get her pregnant was below 5%.
One morning a week after we spent the weekend, she called and was sounding down, I inquired more to why she was behaving the way she was and she said she missed her golden week...
She remained that way for 1 more week (we didn't see within that time) until she called me to say she was pregnant.
I played along and congratulated her of her new 9 months journey but openly told her I wasn't responsible undecided
She snapped o and said so I want to abandon her blah blah, I don't love her, I want to dump her. All dis women melodrama sef, I ended the call angry
It's over she said, she was just testing me and I failed woefully, she loved me so much but am not showing signs to settle down grin
Haba! How do u test a hotblooded young man with pregnancy,? Anyway I accepted as bitter as it was, I can't keep a woman that plays such crazy unguided prank on me.

So Romancelander babes I beg all of u unless u want to find urself back in the stock market, don't ever ever ever ever ever ever try this, it's better u are pregnant than fake it for a test of love. Not every guy is ready for that now with this economic hardship.
And guys pls and pls... This are hard times, pay more attention to little details. Learn more about this women so u don't fall victim.

That's all
*drops mic*
Grabs Bible.
Off to church... cool

Op, u would have accepted the break up in good fate( thank God u did) acknowledge that in an sms too.

Den, calm down and narrate how her body reacts, the possibility of getting pregnant @ a particular time and when u both had sex last and den weather there was a protection or not. Make her to truly understand that you knew her body system more than she does. Make her realise that if she truly was pregnant, that it wasn't yours. Tell her that since you knew she couldn't get pregnant by you, dat it is probably from another guy, thus congratulating her.

Tell, her that u are so happy that she played such a stupid prank which u already knew the answer to but decided to play otherwise on you. Also thank her for breaking up with you for her own immature and foolishness.

I bet my left balls, dat girl will feel like killing herself for being stup!d only to herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by chigoizie7(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

Funny enough, love(our modern day definition of love) is only needed in s very small percentage when it comes to marriage. There is more to marriage than playing lovey dovey.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
who is this irresponsible fellow acting counsellorundecided

You dated for three years without plans of settling down, You simply rejected the imaginary pregnancy without thinking twice.Yet you fvcked her for three years.

because it was a week after her visit she told you about the pregnancy you assumed you can never be responsible for it undecided . Can someone tell this ignoramus how many weeks it takes before the symptoms of pregnancy shows up

Guy, the girl was right. She did good for breaking up with you.

I was even expecting another story, where the babe is truly at fault. undecided

God pls save us from this time wasters ooooo sad sad sad
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by misspicy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
y'all shouldn't make it sound like my time wasn't also wasted, why do ladies feel they are the ones been cheated most times? Who give una that right? undecided
I don't seem to understand Nigerian men,to God,haba,they will be the one to throw jibes and insults at unmarried ladies that are of certain age,yet you are here telling us that ladies shouldn't feel cheated,in our society,a lady does not have time to play dilly dally with relationships,a 3years relationship is enough to tell where you are both heading,except for unforseen circumstances,heck,a 6 months old relationship leads to marriage most times.

PS : am not concerned about your writeup,I only have to contribute to this comment angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:

I don't seem to understand Nigerian men,to God,haba,they will be the one to throw jibes and insults at unmarried ladies that are of certain age,yet you are here telling us that ladies shouldn't feel cheated,in our society,a lady does not have time to play dilly dally with relationships,a 3years relationship is enough to tell where you are both heading,except for unforseen circumstances,heck,a 6 months old relationship leads to marriage most times.

PS : am not concerned about your writeup,I only have to contribute to this comment angry

Preach preacher...

Try play such a prank and see where it lands you.
Nonsense confused gender lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

Preach preacher...
Try play such a prank and see where it lands you. Nonsense confused gender lipsrsealed
LoL cheesy

I guess you didn't read the last paragraph, pained soul tongue
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:

LoL cheesy

I guess you didn't read the last paragraph, pained soul tongue
Modified:
The duration of a date does not determine it's maturity for marriage.
Some are just 6 months to 1 year and are familiar with the periquisites to get married while some are 3 years to 10 and are still very much not ready for such.
Take for instance university couples that started dating at year one, do u expect them to get married at year 4 simply because the relationship is 4 years old?
Conditions and circumstances have a lot to do in defining the perfect time to get married misspicy.
Youths will date, you can't stop them, it's with the generation and nothing can stop it.
So why the rush? Do u want to suffer? Do u know the challenges that comes with unprepared marriages? Who will weather the storm of providing for the young couples?
The man without any reasonable source of income?
Y'all need to take a chill pill and consider the future....
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by misspicy(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

Modified:
The duration of a date does not determine it's maturity for marriage.
Some are just 6 months to 1 year and are familiar with the periquisites to get married while some are 3 years to 10 and are still very much not ready for such.
Take for instance university couples that started dating at year one, do u expect them to get married at year 4 simply because the relationship is 4 years old?
Conditions and circumstances have a lot to do in defining the perfect time to get married misspicy.
Youths will date, you can't stop them, it's with the generation and nothing can stop it.
So why the rush? Do u want to suffer? Do u know the challenges that comes with unprepared marriages? Who will weather the storm of providing for the young couples?
The man without any reasonable source of income?
Y'all need to take a chill pill and consider the future....
obviously you got me wrong,I have not talked about the duration needed for courting/dating as a determinant for marriage,I only raised an observation about the effect of time in the life of an African/Nigerian woman in relation to dating/courting,your comment about women having no right to feel cheated after a relationship pack up is my bone of contention here.I am only pointing it out because ladies are accused of wasting the little time they had while in their youth,meanwhile most people forget to put wasted years into consideration,eg dating a man for donkey years only to end up not getting married to him and become an old maid,(like a girl always call ladies on here grin)

my point is,if a lady decide to feel cheated about a breakup,she shouldn't be blamed,you men and the society have left little space for such frivolities angry
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by ThuGnificenX: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:

obviously you got me wrong,I have not talked about the duration needed for courting/dating as a determinant for marriage,I only raised an observation about the effect of time in the life of an African/Nigerian woman in relation to dating/courting,your comment about women having no right to feel cheated after a relationship pack up is my bone of contention here.I am only pointing it out because ladies are accused of wasting the little time they had while in their youth,meanwhile most people forget to put wasted years into consideration,eg dating a man for donkey years only to end up not getting married to him and become an old maid,(like a girl always call ladies on here grin)

my point is,if a lady decide to feel cheated about a breakup,she shouldn't be blamed,you men and the society have left little space for such frivolities angry
That said...
A lady within the age of 23 to 30 should have a straight priorities when it comes to dating...
This is the time most women miss it,
No lady no matter how ugly will lie of not having suitors at those youthful age but the effects of double standards tend to make them waste useful years hopping from one relationship to the other and then end up blaming men for their years wasted.
Every suitor coming your way is not coming to waste your time but the case of high standards makes y'all make the wrong choice most times and hence waste valuable years if only sat down and reasoned it through.
Re: Why You Should Never Lie To Be Pregnant by Haboseyday(f): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
*Clears throat *
*Grabs mic*

That's all
*drops mic*
Grabs Bible.
Off to church... cool

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Like Your Stature?" / 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.