Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! (1917 Views)

Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hello Bluntt,

My girlfriend earns twice as much as I do. I have thoughts of marrying her someday when I have quite enough. My friends are telling me it's risky. Like what if I experience a dry season when we are married and she is forced to start taking on some of my responsibilities as the man. That it would get into her head and she would start disrespecting me. She seems quite kind and I know she loves me. Do you think I should leave her and find someone on my level or what?

Got a story to share:

Mail: hellobluntt@gmail.com

Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by ezeblazing(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bro, if she earns double means more dough for the both of ya. Any day she tries to misbehave you put her in her rightful place. Abi no be you be man? #LeaveThrash4Lawma
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by FreeBSD: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
ezeblazing:
Bro, if she earns double means more dough for the both of ya. Any day she tries to misbehave you put her in her rightful place. Abi no be you be man? #LeaveThrash4Lawma

Put her in her rightful place how?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by FreeBSD: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
And op this your post won't make FP.

You did not cc lalasticlala.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Lordabas: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Get over it. Many women are now making more than their men. It doesn't make you less of a man, and chances are, she'll start to look down on you when you start carrying the matter on your head.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
And so whatundecided??...for once can't a woman anchor the financial responsibilities of the family??...all these happens when you married with the wrong reasons tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by juniorportland(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
if she's loyal and submissive why not
bt that is a one in ten case
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Vinshu(f): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
And so whatundecided??...[s]for once can't a woman anchor the financial responsibilities of the family??[/s]...all these happens when you married with the wrong reasons tho.

And the man wants the undiluted respect of the woman too right? After anchoring the financial responsibilities.?
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
ezeblazing:

Good but "put her in her rightful place"?..... embarassed not cool.

Op that shouldn't bother u ,instead u should be grateful to God for sending u a"soon to be " CAPABLE helpmate ....

And who told you ,you uld have a DRY TIME ? Stay positive bruh and work harder

your girlfriend earning more should be a challenge and inspiration to work harder
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by dollyjoy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
And so whatundecided??...for once can't a woman anchor the financial responsibilities of the family??...all these happens when you married with the wrong reasons tho.
what will the man be doing then?running errands and probably take care of the kids

Yet the man will still expect maximum respect abi?sad
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't see anything bad in your girlfriend earning twice your income.
It means the two of you will share the financial responsibilities in the house (if you two get married), and the bill on dates.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
FreeBSD:
And op this your post won't make FP.

You did not cc lalasticlala.

What's FP?
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
thebluntt:

What's FP?
Front page

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by HARDDON: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
If she is GoD fearing, enlightened n respects u, be greatful to God.

But if she is rude, loud ,always making ref to her pay pack , stigy n disrespectful, runnnnnnn.

U shldnt be with dis kinda wom rich or poor

And always know that your 2mrw is way brighter n bigger than ur today
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by ritababe(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:
Get over it. Many women are now making more than their men. It doesn't make you less of a man, and chances are, she'll start to look down on you when you start carrying the matter on your head.

correct guy
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
CFCman:

Front page

I've replied you brah. The second time sad
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op just steal her money. Thieves are God's. God's are thieves...
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
datalossvictim1:
Op just steal her money. Thieves are God's. God's are thieves...

grin grin

My PM no dey work
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
CFCman:

grin grin

My PM no dey work

So na hoo con dey pm me all dis times? Hapukwamaka o angry
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
datalossvictim1:

So na hoo con dey pm me all dis times? Hapukwamaka o angry
I can send, but for some reason, I can't receive PMs.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
CFCman:

I can send, but for some reason, I can't receive PMs.

Lol seun is beefing you grin you can't have all the puunies na. Your oga don vex cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Lol seun is beefing you grin you can't have all the puunies na. Your oga don vex cheesy
Lmao. Seun has a lot of punnies too cheesy
It is well.
My email is on my profile.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by firstking01(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
what will the man be doing then?running errands and probably take care of the kids

Yet the man will still expect maximum respect abi?sad
So, the school and certificate wey you spend five years go na wasteundecided??
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

And the man wants the undiluted respect of the woman too right? After anchoring the financial responsibilities.?
One question for you...are you a liability or a helpmeet??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

One question for you...are you a liability or a helpmeet to your husband??
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by ezeblazing(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sempumping:

Good but "put her in her rightful place"?..... embarassed not cool.

Op that shouldn't bother u ,instead u should be grateful to call for sending u a"soon to be " CAPABLE helpmate ....

And who told you ,you uld have a DRY TIME ? Stay positive bruh and work harder

your girlfriend earning more should be a challenge and inspiration to work harder

Her rightful place is to be under her husband, so if she starts misbehaving then he should know what to do. Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Vinshu(f): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
One question for you...are you a liability or a helpmeet to your husband??

That is a rhetorical question.

But well, let me give you an answer however, I, am NEITHER!
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by firstking01(m): 4:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Vinshu:

That is a rhetorical question.

But well, let me give you an answer however, I, am NEITHER!
Well, i'm neither sourprised cool
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Lordabas: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
ritababe:

correct guy
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by glossy11(f): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
A man potulatin views lyk a woman.....smh
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol...submit your cv to her na
Re: My Girlfriend Earns Twice As Much As I Do! by Ifakiland(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
op leave her and pm her number to me, how can she be earning more than u...when she has a low self esteem bf.

(1) (Reply)

10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies / Sex Or Football???? / When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.