Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack (5197 Views)

Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Beaf: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
[Quote author=ilugunboy]It's rather funny the way my friends from east of the niger are replicating id's on N/L these days just to attack Yorubas.

Any way like D'banj said in one of his popular songs" Owun to ba wun Eni bodi, lole fenu won so".

The warning has been issued by OPC, let await Jomo Gbomo reactions and not these your rethorics here on N/L.

The warning was not issued here on N/L
[/quote]

How would you know if theres no MEND on NL?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ Beaf, e fi isolenu sile. . .ko si iya were leko ile grin
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by presido1: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
eni ola kilode?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
Presido, mo ngbadun re jare. . .Ki lo nsele? E je ka fi ija sile, awon ole yi nji owo ni Abuja, awa de nja nibi. Abi ki lo ro?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by presido1: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
Baba nues(seun) moti gbo? mbakara di ekpo, aba rie mmonu buru onu, eri rie ntom aga eri eri tom tom tom.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2009
Wa sere padi mi, nka ti a nso ni yen o se jare presido
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by presido1: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
tuwasin tuwasin kpukpuru se jare nues
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by abes(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
Is nues aweso = osewa seun?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by deb(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
Yoruba will never fight a war that he would lose.
People usually take Yorubas lay back attitude as an act of cowardice
but all we do is to smile when we hear such comments.

Again, Yoruba will never fight a war that he would lose. Take it or leave it
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by philip0906(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
abes:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by SegzyJoe(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Tudor,
Yoruba are not know for betraying collective strategic interest of their people, you can dig up history
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
abes:

Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ deb and Segzy,

se e tun ti de, e ti bere ija abi?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by abes(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
@nues
o ti yemi, ma jeun lo!
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by nuesaweso(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2009
Wa sere baba agba!
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by sley4life(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
redsun:

Nigeria older generation is  a failed one,that includes the op or whateverc.Put the tribal bullshit aside,let's face reality and solve our self-induced problems with open minds.
exactly
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by BlackRevo: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
@aloy.emeka
Was it the Yoruba or Obasanjo that destroyed Odi ?. Were there no Yoruba's that condemned the Odi attack?. Why attack Yoruba's when the heinous attacks on Odi was perpetrated by Obasanjo and his cronies. The soldiers that destroyed Odi as far as am concerned could be a mixture of igbos, Yoruba's, Hausa's, outskirt's, Ibibios, etc. So, why blame Yoruba's for the actions of one wicked President that was planted by the North and may not hesitate to wipe out his kinsmen if needs be?

Oh fine i see since Yoruba has been condemning all the attack in the Niger-delta and have not done anything so i think all they should do is to condemn the atlas cove attack and do nothings as well or why is the attack special that you want to go on a tribal war. So please i beg you just keep on condemning all the attack in the country and leave mend to continue his job of fighting the Fg.

Now you said jtf is a mixture of the tribes in Nigerians destroying the Niger-delta so mend therefore does not have the right to come and attack Lagos state a Yoruba land. Let me make myself clear i am not saying mend is retaliating the Yoruba people for their participation in jtf but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. if a mixture of Nigeria tribes men calling themselves jtf or what ever can attack a part of the country and all we could is condemn so lets leave it at the condemnation level also when a mixture of Nigerian tribesmen calling themselves mend attacks another part the country and not stupidly go on tribal war.

The first coup was not an igbo coup since men from every regions in the country participated in it and so we should stop blaiming it on the igbos from your analogy that jtf is a mixture of tribes and not solely Yoruba only. From the above conclusion mend has every right to attack any property belonging to the entity that sent jtf to destroy their lands and that entity if the FG. atlas cove belongs to the FG and not a Yoruba property so stop being tribalistic about all these.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by onyengbu1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
are you people accusing aloy.emeka of being a yoruba man?

@post
the war between MEND and Yoruba would have been an interesting war but im sure it will never happen; u know why?

we know one of the group is a bunch of cowards grin
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by WilyWily: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2009
The successful defeat of Dirty Stinking Nigeria Army by our Commandos at Lagos is not a war against Yoruba race,
What we destroyed belong to Federal Government and not Yoruba Property, and we are ready to do more.
what we will not ever do, is to destroy any property own by individuals.
BUT TO ANY TRIBE THAT WANT WAR WITH MEND, MEND IS READY.
The spirit of BOMA killed by a Yoruba Soldier commanded by Fulani/Hausa man is still Alive.
May almighty God Bless all our Freedom Fighters and Our Dear Leader Supreme Commander JOMO
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by ikeyman00(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
trait upon trait grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by BlackRevo: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2009
onye_ngbu:

are you people accusing aloy.emeka of being a Yoruba man?

@post
the war between MEND and Yoruba would have been an interesting war but I'm sure it will never happen; u know why?

we know one of the group is a bunch of cowards grin

we are not accusing him but he is showing some traits of being one and we are not deceived by his id aloy.emeka, grin grin cheesy

coward who have not defeated any tribe in their region Lagos state despite being the majority and let me remind them that gone are those days of fighting with hands and cutlasses cool

WilyWily:

The successful defeat of Dirty Stinking Nigeria Army by our Commandos at Lagos is not a war against Yoruba race,
What we destroyed belong to Federal Government and not Yoruba Property, and we are ready to do more.
what we will not ever do, is to destroy any property own by individuals.
BUT TO ANY TRIBE THAT WANT WAR WITH MEND, MEND IS READY.
The spirit of BOMA killed by a Yoruba Soldier commanded by Fulani/Hausa man is still Alive.
May almighty God Bless all our Freedom Fighters and Our Dear Leader Supreme Commander JOMO

Thank you my brother please educate them more jare

I have no sympathy for a terrorist group like opc who almost killed my brother for one flimsy excuse which i Will not discuss here, During obj's regime they were all over south west killing people, burning people and cutting people hands and nobody called them a terrorist and now mend has come to stay and they want to label them terrorist. Trying now to act like a peace loving organisation as if we don't know them for their past and continued barbaric activities.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by ikeyman00(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
black revo
we are not accusing him but he is showing some [size=22pt]traits[/size] of being one and we are not deceived by his id aloy.emeka,

coward who have not defeated any tribe in their region Lagos state despite being the majority and let me remind them that gone are those days of fighting with hands and cutlasses [/quote

hmmm ha
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Dede1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
This is a piece of joke. The so-called retired Major-General Robert Adeyinka Adebayo’s name should not be mention in the same sentence with words such as war. Is he not the same Col R. A. Adebayo who could not stand the sight of drunken northern Nigerian soldier? We are not talking about inter-village wars fought in the 1800s. Even if at that, the name Afonja speaks volumes on such endeavor.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Becomrich: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
Look, MEND tompolo said they did not do it. Believe him. you want to know why. MEND is not that stupid. They know people may read sure attack in a negative light. And may cause more trouble for them. MEND is not that stupid. even i read some of them have universities degree. some people did it to cause confusion. ijaw would not attack yoruba. Have you seen any yorubas been attacked by MEND. No.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by ikeyman00(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2009
u think mend give two shot about u^^^^

delusion delusion delusion
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by BlackRevo: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
ikeyman00:

black revo

Yes ooo traits and this your hmm ha Na waoh, grin
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by ikeyman00(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
hahha
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by sley4life(m): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2009
Lets see who wins
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by itosco2003(f): 1:12am On Jul 21, 2009
The FG should try and resolve the crisis in Nigeria. From strike to war. Almost every sector of the country are paralised. The doctors, policemen, lawyers, lecturers, teachers are on strike while some are planning to embark on strike.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by BlackRevo: 1:33am On Jul 21, 2009
itosco2003:

The FG should try and resolve the crisis in Nigeria. From strike to war. Almost every sector of the country are paralised. The doctors, policemen, lawyers, lecturers, teachers are on strike while some are planning to embark on strike.

Is the FG itself not the most paralyzed sector out of all of them?

People are thinking that the reduction in armed robbery is due to the performance of out security forces not knowing that most of them have shifted to the more lucrative kidnapping, touts, oil bunkering and yahoo yahoo trade.

But all the same i am in support to resolving this issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transformation Agenda Of GEJ: The Jos Airport Example (Modified With More Pics) / Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar / UK -97% Of Biafran Vote In Favour Of The Independence Of The Biafran Territories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.