Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack (5196 Views)

Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by AloyEmeka9: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2009
Beaf:

ikeyman00, Aloy.Emeka bia ka inje something https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298807.0.html
nues aweso ma lo si pepe. ko ni dan fu e
You wonder why Nueso Awusa is not spamming this igbo hate thread. Is it a selective spamming or tribalism is better when it's against igbos? : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298478.0.html
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by AloyEmeka9: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2009
Black_Revo:

we are not accusing him but he is showing some traits of being one and we are not deceived by his id aloy.emekagrin grin cheesy

coward who have not defeated any tribe in their region Lagos state despite being the majority
and let me remind them that gone are those days of fighting with hands and cutlasses  cool
Everyone suddenly become a brave man on nairaland. Even BecomeRich is more brave than you. Toothless bulldog. undecided

Thank you my brother please educate them more jare

I have no sympathy for a terrorist group like opc who almost killed my brother for one flimsy excuse which i Will not discuss here,  During obj's regime they were all over south west killing people, burning people and cutting people hands and nobody called them a terrorist and now mend has come to stay and they want to label them terrorist.  Trying now to act like a peace loving organisation as if we don't know them for their past and continued barbaric activities.

Any tout would have robbed your brother and be confused with the OPC. Did Fasheun send them to rob him?. Are there none of your ijaw brothers robbing people in lagos?. Egbesu, Massob, Mend, OPC, etc are militants and these militants are usually urchins and miscreants in the soceity. Every region in the WORLD has a fair share of it.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by sley4life(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2009
What would the north be doing, i believe watching. The MEND should also take the war to the north. Bomb the refineries in the north. The messages havent yet been passed over to the northerners. But who will fight for the Yorubas. Is it the oduduwa or opc. These two bodies & more combined cant withstand the tornado of the MEND
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by BlackRevo: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Everyone suddenly become a brave man on nairaland. Even BecomeRich is more brave than you.  Toothless bulldog. undecided

Any tout would have robbed your brother and be confused with the OPC. Did Fasheun send them to rob him?. Are there none of your ijaw brothers robbing people in Lagos?.  Egbesu, Massob, Mend, OPC, etc are militants and these militants are usually urchins and miscreants in the society. Every region in the WORLD has a fair share of it.

Hey lets not go to the insult level it is not usually me and sorry if the coward posts gets you offended apology. it was a mixture of emotion and you can see the smileys that i am laughing.

My brother i know the OPCs clearly and very clearly when i see one. I was born in Lagos state and i have lived all my life in Lagos state going to school and others so i know the difference between OPC and robbers. Also they were not robbing him it was this girl friend and boy friend issue and you now take it to your head framing him up as a thief dragging him on the street and putting tires on his head. It was the first time they dragged someone in that area and the whole community were not in support of it because they know us very well as peace loving people in that place and everyone trooped out to save my brother ( The community both igbos and Yoruba's). i agree with you that there are miscreants everywhere.

But the truth remains that OPC should be sensible and stay out of this because mend was not attacking them. You can go and find the cost of destruction from 1999 to date in the Niger delta in human lives, environments, economy and others and you will realise that the line OPC is follwing is not called for at all.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by sley4life(m): 3:45am On Jul 22, 2009
OPC be ole, they cant handle their cutlass well. I guess the yorubas will only use jazz to withstand MEND
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by bombay: 4:33am On Jul 22, 2009
Well we all know who will win if OPC decides to fight Mend.Mend represents Niger Delta.
If OPC or the Yoruba people in Lagos should misbehave by going after the people from the Niger Delta i bet you Lagos will be another Afghanistan.
Everything dey name e dey bomboy,pumpy,AK47,smg,rpg,anti aircraft missile even bamnes dey if e too hard we go bring the full juju enter eko guy no be joke o run.
Warn OPC well well.
tell them make dem no tranga grin
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by AloyEmeka9: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2009
Black_Revo:

Hey lets not go to the insult level it is not usually me and sorry if the coward posts gets you offended apology. it was a mixture of emotion and you can see the smileys that i am laughing.

My brother i know the OPCs clearly and very clearly when i see one. I was born in Lagos state and i have lived all my life in Lagos state going to school and others so i know the difference between OPC and robbers. Also they were not robbing him it was this girl friend and boy friend issue and you now take it to your head framing him up as a thief dragging him on the street and putting tires on his head. It was the first time they dragged someone in that area and the whole community were not in support of it because they know us very well as peace loving people in that place and everyone trooped out to save my brother ( The community both igbos and Yoruba's). i agree with you that there are miscreants everywhere.

But the truth remains that OPC should be sensible and stay out of this because mend was not attacking them. You can go and find the cost of destruction from 1999 to date in the Niger delta in human lives, environments, economy and others and you will realise that the line OPC is follwing is not called for at all.

Is that Yoruba problem?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by stevemike1: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
make una go seat down, when them dey call tribes with guts, them dey call yoruba, yorubas have been know as cowards, tribalist, betrayals, if una start am na una follow yoruba go open una yansh.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Is that Yoruba problem?

Of course it is. . . . its impossible to maintain neutrality in the face of injustice. . . . . this reminds me of Yorubas complaining when Biafran soldiers advanced in the direction of Yoruba territory, claiming they were neutral. . . . can you be neutral when Nigeria is fighting Biafra, and you are part of Nigeria?. . . can you be neutral when the capital of Nigeria is situated in Lagos and all logistics for the war against Biafra are carried out from there?. . . when all army supplies come through Lagos and battalions are stationed in Lagos for deployment to the warfront?. . . .  ol' boy, there is no neutrality when kwatar done start. . . . no tribe was neutral in the Biafran war, and no tribe is neutral in the Niger-Delta oil war, as long as they benefit from the largesse. . . . any oil installation in Nigeria is a legitimate target. . . . if OPC like, they should carry out reprisals. . . . that is the least of Niger-Deltan worries.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
Ibime:

Of course it is. . . . its impossible to maintain neutrality in the face of injustice. . . . . this reminds me of Yorubas complaining when Biafran soldiers crossed into Yoruba territory, claiming they were neutral. . . . can you be neutral when Nigeria is fighting Biafra, and you are part of Nigeria?. . . can you be neutral when the capital of Nigeria is situated in Lagos and all logistics for the war against Biafra are carried out from there?. . . when all army supplies come through Lagos and battalions are stationed in Lagos for deployment to the warfront?. . . .  ol' boy, there is no neutrality when kwatar done start. . . . no tribe was neutral in the Biafran war, and no tribe is neutral in the Niger-Delta oil war, as long as they benefit from the largesse. . . . any oil installation in Nigeria is a legitimate target. . . . if OPC like, they should carry out reprisals. . . . that is the least of Niger-Deltan worries.

so from the research you did, Yorubas were the ones complaining about Biafrans on their territory? And which territory was that?

You've really taken your brains and thrown them away.

There was a time you sounded literate but now you function at the level of an elementary school drop out. Hope your  egunje "pay" can compensate.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Ibime(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

so from the research you did, Yorubas were the ones complaining about Biafrans on their territory? And which territory was that?

You've really taken your brains and thrown them away.

There was a time you sounded literate but now you function at the level of an elementary school drop out. Hope your  egunje "pay" can compensate.

I am sure there are some monkeys or gorrillas who will satisfy your lust for argument today, but I am not the one.

Pardon my mistake. Instead of using "crossed over into Yoruba territory", I should perhaps have used "advancing toward Yoruba territory". . . . there, situation cleared. . . I have my edited my original post accordingly. . . . if you have any problem with any of my other assertions, then feel free to raise complaints and tell me why disagree with generic logic.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
Ibime:

I am sure you have some monkeys or gorrillas who will satisfy your lust for argument today, but I am not the one.

Pardon my mistake. Instead of using "crossed over into Yoruba territory", I should perhaps have used "advancing toward Yoruba territory". . . . there, situation cleared. . . I have my edited my original post accordingly. . . . if you have any problem with any of my other assertions, then feel free to raise complaints and tell me why disagree with generic logic.

like I said, your brains have taken a hike.

try to live your life the way you did before you discovered there was a tribe called Yoruba and a place called lagos.

I'm sure you remember that period- so lead yourself back to happy times and quit hanging on Yoruba coattails.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Ibime(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

try to live your life the way you did before you discovered there was a tribe called Yoruba and a place called lagos.

I'm sure you remember that period- so lead yourself back to happy times and quit hanging on Yoruba coattails.

Dont worry dear. This is not the first time you have shown sensitivity whenever the word Yoruba is mentioned, so I will not hold you to task. I have never held back from discussing politics freely and will not hold back just because it might offend your sensitivities. If you find anything wrong in my generic assertion that anyone who provides logistic support to any side cannot be neutral, then feel free to fly in the face of convention. Not only is Yoruba not neutral, but NO TRIBE is Nigeria is neutral as far as the Niger-Delta is concerned.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by tayo4lif: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
OPC no dey fight MEND. na north i think bomb lagos.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
Ibime:

Dont worry dear. This is not the first time you have shown sensitivity whenever the word Yoruba is mentioned, so I will not hold you to task. I have never held back from discussing politics freely and will not hold back just because it might offend your sensitivities. If you find anything wrong in my generic assertion that anyone who provides logistic support to any side cannot be neutral, then feel free to fly in the face of convention. Not only is Yoruba not neutral, but NO TRIBE is Nigeria is neutral as far as the Niger-Delta is concerned.

You're Ijaw and sensitive about Ijaw.

I'm Yoruba and sensitive about Yoruba.

Do you have a problem with my own sensitivity? Care to explain why?

have any Yorubas disturbed you about your bias?
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

You're Ijaw and sensitive about Ijaw.

I'm Yoruba and sensitive about Yoruba.

Do you have a problem with my own sensitivity? Care to explain why?

have any Yorubas disturbed you about your bias?

Have a good day.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
Ibime:

Have a good day.

if you want a good day then leave Yorubas alone if they're not disturbing you. Face the ones you see in Port harcourt because most Yorubas dont know you from Adam and could care less who you are.

This is the same way you were boasting of your kinswoman escaping the law the other time.

Watch yourself.  If you keep pushing your luck one day you'll run out of it.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

if you want a good day then leave Yorubas alone if they're not disturbing you.

I wouldnt care if it was MASSOB or AREWA claiming this as a tribal attack on their land, my response will be the same. . . . . as I have said, do not tar me with ideas borne out of your sensitivity. . . . I have been arguing with Igbos about many things to do with Igbo/Ijaw relations for a long time and not one has labelled me a tribalist, so if you feel like for the first time I am addressing Yoruba/Ijaw issues and you want to kick up a fuss, then be my guest.

Have a nice day!
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by sley4life(m): 4:16am On Jul 24, 2009
Not with MEND
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by AloyEmeka9: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2009
Ibime:

I wouldnt care if it was MASSOB or AREWA claiming this as a tribal attack on their land, my response will be the same. . . . . as I have said, do not tar me with ideas borne out of your sensitivity. . . . I have been arguing with Igbos about many things to do with Igbo/Ijaw relations for a long time and not one has labelled me a tribalist, so if you feel like for the first time I am addressing Yoruba/Ijaw issues and you want to kick up a fuss, then be my guest.

Have a nice day!

tpiah is a natural born tribalist so she will see everyone from that same lens.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2009
Ibime:

Have a nice day!

like I said, you're sensitive about Ijaw people, same way alum emeka is bolstering Igbo people and running down other tribes.

So if I, a Yoruba, want to be sensitive about my own tribe, its none of your bloody business, and yes, stop sticking your nose into matters involving Yoruba. Face the ones in your homeland unless there's more to the issues you say you're carrying on your head here.

If your face off is with OPC then face OPC without involving Yorubas as a whole.
Re: Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack by AloyEmeka9: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2009
You can be sensitive about your tribe without mudslinging others. Your sensitivity should have boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) / Merit And Demerit Of United Nations! / After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.