Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka (83360 Views)

"Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
asha90:
Shut up because I am from Anambra state. Do you know this place in ? let us be truthfull

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by UmuEri(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
ROYALD:
So you want me to name the clans and villages in Umueri one by one ha.Oh boy you are a big joke travel home

Stop deluding yourself, I am here to burst your lies. You posted a pics which you claimed was a community in Umueri, and I asked you a simple question, which of the community to be precise?

I am a son of the soil, and as i am speaking with you right now, I am in Umuatuolu village, Umuopu clan to be precise.

So I ask you again, which of the community in Umueri has that pics you posted

5 Likes

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2016
Aboki claiming a son of the soil, you are in Kano

[s]

UmuEri:
Stop deluding yourself, I am here to burst your lies. You posted a pics which you claimed was a community in Umueri, and I asked you a simple question, which of the community to be precise?

I am a son of the soil, and as i am speaking with you right now, I am in Umuatuolu village, Umuopu clan to be precise.

So I ask you again, which of the community in Umueri has that pics you posted
[/s]
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by UmuEri(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
ROYALD:
Aboki claiming a son of the soil, you are in Kano

It's obvious you were out to tell lies. Unfortunately you mentioned a place where you knew nothing about.

Please bro, I will advice you to stop misinforming people deliberately. Your likes are the reason for the Anti social media Bill at the senate.

Finally, I don't have to argue with you about where I come from. If you like call me a Northerner or even a Fulani, that's your headache.

But like I told you previously, I am a Proud son of the soil. I have also told you my Village and my Clan which ordinarily I shouldn't mention in NL, but I mentioned it cos a fear nothing.

Once again, I challenge you to mention the particular village in Umueri that has that pics you posted?

Was the pics taken in Ivite, Ikenga, Ezi, or Otu-Oche?

Okey, let me help you break it down a little so you can understand better,

Was the the pics taken in Umuatuolu, Ogbu, Mgbede, Ugume, Umudiana, Nneyi or Umuriam?

I challenge you, mention the particular place you claim has that pics or forever remain shameless! And a liar

Note: Anytime you want to tell lies, don't mention Umueri in your lies cos that is my NL Monika (handle), and I wil be here to counter you lies

7 Likes

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Unizik junction

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Anam-Umuleri Road, Anambra

UmuEri:
It's obvious you were out to tell lies. Unfortunately you mentioned a place where you knew nothing about.

Please bro, I will advice you to stop misinforming people deliberately. Your likes are the reason for the Anti social media Bill at the senate.

Finally, I don't have to argue with you about where I come from. If you like call me a Northerner or even a Fulani, that's your headache.

But like I told you previously, I am a Proud son of the soil. I have also told you my Village and my Clan which ordinarily I shouldn't mention in NL, but I mentioned it cos a fear nothing.

Once again, I challenge you to mention the particular village in Umueri that has that pics you posted?

Was the pics taken in Ivite, Ikenga, Ezi, or Otu-Oche?

Okey, let me help you break it down a little so you can understand better,

Was the the pics taken in Umuatuolu, Ogbu, Mgbede, Ugume, Umudiana, Nneyi or Umuriam?

I challenge you, mention the particular place you claim has that pics or forever remain shameless! And a liar

Note: Anytime you want to tell lies, don't mention Umueri in your lies cos that is my NL Monika (handle), and I wil be here to counter you lies

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by UmuEri(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2016
ROYALD:
Anam-Umuleri Road, Anambra

gringringrin bro just give it up! You have been busted.
What do you mean by Anam-Umueri road?

Do you known that Anam has many villages?

Pls for your info, Umueri has only two roads that leads to Anam directly and they are all tarred. One of the roads starts from Nkwo Nneyi Umueri to Miata Anam and it stops at the bridge. The bridge is the boundary. The other road leads to Umuoba Anam heading to Otu-Ocha. Note, that is also the Governors road. That is exactly the road that leads to Governor Obiano's house at Aguleri.

Also note, our bone of contention is Umueri community and not Anam-Umueri road, so don't be too smart to deviate. And the pics you just posted wasn't the pics you posted previously and tagged it "One of the community in Umueri"

Okay, let me even play along with you, which of the Anam road is this one you posted, because Anam communities are different from each others, and they are all Autonomous.

Is it Umuemu Anam, Umuikwu, Oroma, Nzam, Umuziam,Umuoba or Mmiata?

2 Likes

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 1:49am On Apr 03, 2016
The Yam market at Umuoba(Anam) do you know here?

UmuEri:

Pls for your info, Umueri has only two roads that leads to Anam directly and they are all tarred. One of the roads starts from Nkwo Nneyi Umueri to Miata Anam and it stops at the bridge. The bridge is the boundary. The other road leads to Umuoba Anam heading to Otu-Ocha. Note, that is also the Governors road. That is exactly the road that leads to Governor Obiano's house at Aguleri.

Also note, our bone of contention is Umueri community and not Anam-Umueri road, so don't be too smart to deviate. And the pics you just posted wasn't the pics you posted previously and tagged it "One of the community in Umueri"

Okay, let me even play along with you, which of the Anam road is this one you posted, because Anam communities are different from each others, and they are all Autonomous.

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 1:51am On Apr 03, 2016
road after Anam bridge

UmuEri:

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 1:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by UmuEri(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
ROYALD:
road after Anam bridge

go and read my comment again bro, I have told you that the bridge is the boundary between Umueri and that Anam community.
And I also told you that the road is tarred from Nkwo Nneyi in Umueri, to the bridge which is the boundary. So if you say that road is a "road after Anam bridge, then you have indirectly agreed with me that it's not Umueri road, because Umueri road stops at the bridge.

And pls also note, Anam is a riverine community, all the villages in Anam is seated right ontop of the river apart from Umuoba Anam that migrated to the upland.

So bro stop using Anam to judge Anambra roads. They are leaving in the river, and if you have ever visited any of the Anam community, you will discover they don't build down stairs, they only build upstairs.

Do you know the reason for that?.. No you don't.

Bro, the reason is simply, during raining season, the water level gets high and all the down stairs will be subsumed with water. So the whole villagers will now move to the upstairs. That is the nature of that community you are trying to vilify by showing its roads.

Pls have conscience. Be sincere and show empathy instead of mockery.

In conclusion, fir the benefits of those who doesn't know this Anam community.
During raining season, the villagers uses boats to access their communities. No one can get to Anam by land during raining season except through boats.

So I ask, is that the road ROYALD wants government to go and build?

1 Like

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by UmuEri(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
ROYALD:
The Yam market at Umuoba(Anam) do you know here?

that market is a Riverbank market. Anam people are majorly yam farmers, so once they come through the river, they settle at the Riverbank to sell their farm produce.

So what about the market?

Honestly bro, I'm not saying that Anambra is Eldorado. Definitely, they must be one or two places in Anambra that is yet to get governments attention.

But what I detest is when someone comes to spew absolute falsehood, like you did with that pics you claimed was "Umueri community in Anambra East"
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ROYALD(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Anambra Government really needs to do something about this

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by B2mario(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
ROYALD:
The Anambra Government really needs to do something about this

Royald you are being bias, I know that Anambra generally is not ok in terms of social development but there are still many good places in Awka and Onitsha. I'm going to show the good and bad side of Awka to prove you wrong and right.

Below are zik avenue extension heading towards Enugu ukwu. I love this road.

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by B2mario(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Inside street of Awka, close to Ngozika avenue.

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by B2mario(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ihe eji awu Anambra erika, Anambra amaka zikwa.

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Mega2biz(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2016
stop celebrating mediocrity..Nothing much is happening imn Awka yet..Only flyovers construction..

1 Like

Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
The cries of a pained APC loyalist...

APC is dead on arrival in Anambra state no amount of Ngige can revive it.

Anambra ejebe go live.
Op kudos.

That aroma axis is an enough testimony to how Awka has been upgrading in recent times...
i travel alot in naija from north to west to midwest and finally to east. There is nothing fascinating in Anambra or Awka the capital. Igbos should do away with apga for sustainable devpt. Also ask buhari this
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Nwokem,stfu and stick that Ifeanyi Ubah nonsense up ya a.ss, ignorant fool! Ifeanyi Ubah can only govern Anambra in his wildest imagination.
how absurd is your statement
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
mandax:
Awka was less-developed than Orlu in Imo, both towns were on the same status, before Awka was made Anambra state capital. Today Orlu is many decades of development behind Awka.

The present state govt of Imo state only built three dual carriage streets in Orlu and disappeared to Owerri.

Well done Anambra state governors who develop Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi areas on fairly equal proportions. Imo of today builds only Owerri where they want every Imo man/woman to come and settle in.
Alert! Nobody developed nnewi. Nnewi was partially developed by her indigenes. No govt assistance. I am from Nnewi
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Kingsley10000: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
anambra dalu nu .........

NGIGE2017
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Kingsley10000: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Sammy888:

Alert! Nobody developed nnewi. Nnewi was partially developed by her indigenes. No govt assistance. I am from Nnewi
upon all the roads obiano build in otolo nnewi
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kingsley10000:
upon all the roads obiano build in otolo nnewi
substandard tiny roads all over Nnewi. Thats why Nnewi don't have city status. Down that shit apga.
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kingsley10000:
anambra dalu nu ......... Can Ngige give us the positive change we want. APC I can never trust

NGIGE2017
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Sakasitay(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2016
Hehehehehehe hehehehe. So many arguments here though. I've heard great things about Willie Obiano. He and Peter Obi are laying foundations for a better future. Most of your pictures here are selective(both the good and the bad ones). There's no better way to confirm all of these than visiting Awka yourself
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Sakasitay(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2016
It's really time to move away from oil. Here are other things we could do in our quest for diversification:

http://24naira.com/4-other-things-to-offer-the-world-apart-from-oil/
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by ChimaAdeoye: 4:01am On Jan 09, 2017
Updates are urgently needed please.
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2017
arresa:
lol @ modern city. Big pile of dirty red soil

Go and look for the meaning of modern in the dictionary.

Funny people..
just like osogbo
Re: How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka by eazyway212: 4:53pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.