Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband (1085 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Busolami2015(f): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Ooni of Ife's new wife, Olori Wuraola Otiti Ogunwusi arrived the Palace of the Ooni of Ife yesterday after their traditional marriage ceremony which took place in Benin yesterday. The couple would have a Thanksgiving celebration today at the palace. More photos after the cut...

cc lalasticlala

source : http://streetgist.com/the-wife-of-the-ooni-of-ife-arrives-in-ife-to-be-with-her-husband/

1 Share

Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Busolami2015(f): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2016

Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Busolami2015(f): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2016

Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Sirpluv: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Glamourous, magnificient, emmmm words don finish for my head ...

btw

If you want to turn Just 1K to a huge investment . . check my signature
Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Busolami2015(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sirpluv:
Glamourous, magnificient, emmmm words don finish for my head ...

btw

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
not beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Mariecakes(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
not beautiful
i concur

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by abdul4new(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
whether she fine or she no fine na una wahala be that, make una go marry spirit .Happy married life jare.
Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Busolami2015(f): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
abdul4new:
whether she fine or she no fine na una wahala be that, make una go marry spirit .Happy married life jare.
abi nw...

lalasticlala do the needful
Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by Sirpluv: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Busolami2015:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Help me add more na wink wink
Re: The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband by tpiar: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2016
are these threads not becoming too many?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ooni Of Ife At The National Museum Of African Art In Washington, D.C / When To Teach Children Sex Education / Where Were Africans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.