Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (14902 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / FG Committed To Winning Boko Haram War By December 31 – Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by DauraDullard0(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Djmamman:
As Gej disgracefully left Aso crying
It doesn't matter. I don't know the said GEJ. Please who is he?
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Djmamman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
DauraDullard0:
It doesn't matter. I don't know the said GEJ. Please who is he?
Your struggling uncle, who rule for 6 yrs without any developments only tragic story killing every where looting in every nook and corner of Ministries and parastatals shemful to them they end up at prison some of them running from one continent to another hiding.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by DauraDullard0(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Djmamman:
Your struggling uncle, who rule for 6 yrs without any developments only tragic story killing every where looting in every nook and corner of Ministries and parastatals shemful to them they end up at prison some of them running from one continent to another hiding.
You're not ashamed of the mess you and your people have made yourselves in the Northeast. You want Jonathan to clean your mess for you abi?
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Progressive01(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Clerverly:
Modath, Progressive1, BloodyBlooger, Midolian, tuale2
@ Op, I just saw the thread. Came in late since I didn't see the mention on time (you misspelt it).

Great article there but trust the nay sayers to pick holes in ever alphabet therein.

Buhari is on the right path to righting the wrongs of the past admin and those of us who actually casted our votes in his favour aren't disappointed how he's going about it.

The Wailing Ekpas can wail till eternity for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by DelGardo: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
eLcastro:
pipo lookin 4 comparison whr there is none...1st d last administration neva set out to fight corruption...if dey did.,it wud'v bin beta dan dis.....on BH.,why hide d 2rut...initially wen bh started d northern leaders refused supportin d den govt till dey started bombin mosque...wen it was juz churches who talked...d way dis govt ran down 1000wt in less dan 9 months....if bh started in diz govt....9ja wud'v bin ova....2015 election showed Nigerians search 4 change no doubt....u alwayz want 2 try sumfin diff afta a longtym datz lyf....buh few wise ones knew dis wasn't d ryt change....2day we all c d outcom.,sachet water in ph #20 nd peeps blahin here.....9monthz of negative change....buh we waitin.,cuz datz all we've gat till 2019

I tried hard to make sense of your post. I couldn't. My apologies.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
nike4love:
I have not seen tall ppl,is it a midget laying down that I will see!
so why exactly do you have a beef with me anyway? undecided
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by piagetskinner(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

If your ineffectual buffon has put in place good govenance, we won't be experiencing this menace under this administration all of a sudden. New revolution in NNPC is a step in the right direction, but Nigerians must be ready to pay the price for a certain period of time.
Y are u calling him my ineffectual buffon?... I only support the side that does the right thing
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
nike4love:

Confirmed
YOU ARE A SADIST
But a caucasian puppy is more reasonable than u are.
This country is fast going into economic recession,while other countries we are better than are flourishing into 10yrs uninterrupted power supply,good health center,sound education,refined housing,good roads,clean environment,clean water,etc
And the only thing U re proud enough to call improvement in nigeria is for ur president/petrol minister to be fighting political enemies?
I pity ur life.......
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by eLcastro(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
DelGardo:

itz beyond ur understandin....go check 4 ur waec practical down list...
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Djmamman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're not ashamed of the mess you and your people have made yourselves in the Northeast. You want Jonathan to clean your mess for you abi?

I am sure you living in the bush, and I know the impact of brain blockage do you think our people are the same with your people to kill our brothers and sisters our selves? no no you brother plans Good luck has gone astray buying weapons in the name of Nig. army but at the end the very weapons are use to destabilised the northern community, at least if you can read much about $2.1 scandal is enough for you to keep your mouth shut, about your brother 6yrs government.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by DauraDullard0(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Djmamman:
I am sure you living in the bush, and I know the impact of brain blockage do you think our people are the same with your people to kill our brothers and sisters our selves? no no you brother plans Good luck has gone astray buying weapons in the name of Nig. army but at the end the very weapons are use to destabilised the northern community, at least if you can read much about $2.1 scandal is enough for you to keep your mouth shut, about your brother 6yrs government.
It's only an idiiot like you that a stranger will give a gun and ask him to go and kill his father and he will still do so. You people are disgrace to humanity.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by DelGardo: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
eLcastro:
itz beyond ur understandin....go check 4 ur waec practical down list...

Ok, I have noticed you. Now you can go back to Instagram, where dingbats are common.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Djmamman(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
DauraDullard0:
It's only an idiiot like you that a stranger will give a gun and ask him to go and kill his father and he will still do so. You people are disgrace to humanity.

Sorry from my writing I don't insult any writer but I give answer to what you have written, so in one way the other check the person you are calling IDIOT make sure you can defend the word, and I am still in my opinion, we can't build bunkers and set them on fire is not our culture, and we thank god we sent away our distraction elements out of the villa
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by DauraDullard0(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Djmamman:
Sorry from my writing I don't insult any writer but I give answer to what you have written, so in one way the other check the person you are calling IDIOT make sure you can defend the word, and I am still in my opinion, we can't build bunkers and set them on fire is not our culture, and we thank god we sent away our distraction elements out of the villa
You haven't chased Boko Haram away yet.... Why? You seem to be more interested in the Villa. Power-Hungry Islamic fundamentalists!
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
nike4love:

Confirmed
YOU ARE A SADIST
But a caucasian puppy is more reasonable than u are.
This country is fast going into economic recession,while other countries we are better than are flourishing into 10yrs uninterrupted power supply,good health center,sound education,refined housing,good roads,clean environment,clean water,etc
And the only thing U re proud enough to call improvement in nigeria is for ur president/petrol minister to be fighting political enemies?
I pity ur life.......

you should pity your own life, hypocrite. you would rather praise a Jonathan who spent 6years in power and power supply got worse, no good health care package for the citizenry, no "refined housing, sound education, good roads, clean environment,clean water, etc" according to your own words, yet curse a man who hasn't even used up to a year in power and still has three years to go.

you see say yeye dey smell for ya body well well.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by nike4love: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ioannes:

you should pity your own life, hypocrite. you would rather praise a Jonathan who spent 6years in power and power supply got worse, no good health care package for the citizenry, no "refined housing, sound education, good roads, clean environment,clean water, etc" according to your own words, yet curse a man who hasn't even used up to a year in power and still has three years to go.

you see say yeye dey smell for ya body well well.
am not even a jonathan supporter,but why re many bubu supporters behave like a deluded goat
Am just a nigerian seeking for a good life.
Keep deceiving ur self
MR SUFFERING SMILER
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
nike4love:

am not even a jonathan supporter,but why re many bubu supporters behave like a deluded goat
Am just a nigerian seeking for a good life.
Keep deceiving ur self
MR SUFFERING SMILER

"seeking for a good life". and you think you will find that good life by insulting me online? keep searching o. I hope you find it.

is it any wonder that you resort to insults because you can't counter my arguments?

no need to call me a goat cos I haven't eaten your yam.

direct your anger/annoyance/frustration to the real goats who have indeed spent the last 6years in our yam barn, decimating it.

just think to yourself, if Jonathan had laid the foundation for a prosperous Nigeria for the past 6years when crude sold for $120/barrel, would YOU still be searching for a good life? won't this new government build on that?

you need to stay off topics you don't understand dearie.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by nike4love: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ioannes:

"seeking for a good life". and you think you will find that good life by insulting me online? keep searching o. I hope you find it.

is it any wonder that you resort to insults because you can't counter my arguments?

no need to call me a goat cos I haven't eaten your yam.

direct your anger/annoyance/frustration to the real goats who have indeed spent the last 6years in our yam barn, decimating it.

just think to yourself, if Jonathan had laid the foundation for a prosperous Nigeria for the past 6years when crude sold for $120/barrel, would YOU still be searching for a good life? won't this new government build on that?

you need to stay off topics you don't understand dearie.

Lols,I said many buhari supporters.and u included ur self. anyway ur semi god campaigned that jonathan was corrupt yes we all know that,then why re u complaining U didn't complain when u were promising heaven and earth and why should I respect someone that lied and mislead me during campaign
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
nike4love:

Lols,I said many buhari supporters.and u included ur self. anyway ur semi god campaigned that jonathan was corrupt yes we all know that,then why re u complaining U didn't complain when u were promising heaven and earth and why should I respect someone that lied and mislead me during campaign

buhari supporter? yes. I support Mr president to bring dividends of democracy to the masses.

apart from the first line of your comment, I can't make sense of what you typed up there.
let's call it a day on this trend okay? I'm tired of this back and forth with you.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by nedu666: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Clerverly:
This thread becomes inevitable, given the current backlash and vents of frustrations from the Minority Voters and some people who have been displaced from their sources of "livelihoods" by the Change of government at the Center and the current stand of Mr. President on accountability...

Recall that during the campaign period, the three pillars of Buhari' Promise Were: Security (Boko Haram), Anti Corruption War and The Economy..

Let's us examine these three Pillars, on how Mr. President is faring on the above Mentioned indices:

1. Security (Boko Haram):
When Buhari assumed power, the activities of Boko haram were on all time high..In fact, it was documented that Boko haram was occupying about 14 Local councils, this is in spite of the late push by the infamous and corrupt of government of Jonathan in early last year...

Now fast forward to 8 Months after, Boko haram has not only been defeated and cleared off the Councils, they have not been able to stage any attack for the Past 2 Months...

How did Buhari Achieve this feat and what were the initial reactions from the Wailers and critics alike?

When Buhari started this war against this evil in the North East, we could recall that he embarked on regional tours, to gather support from the neighboring countries, in order to have a coordinated and smooth approach on the war against Boko Haram. At this time, Nigerian Army was being reorganized, rearmed and re oriented on the new approach to the war... by President Buhari who equally is a retired Army General and a war Veteran.

However, when this planning was being put together by the Security team led by the indefatigable Mr. President, Boko Haram who had sensed that their time was coming to an end, embarked on last minute, wanton destruction and Killing of soft targets...it then looked like no progress was being made on the War...while the Buhari's government was assuring Nigerians the War was almost over, that Boko Haram had been technically defeated...
The wailers, the haters and those who never wished him well from day one...shouted him down calling him incompetent, 'Dullard" and other unprintable names... But now the eggs are on their faces...The President, The Nigerian Army and the patriotic Nigerians have won the War...

2. Anti Corruption War: This is another area, Mr. President has continued to receive accolades from far and within on his Vigorous approach on war against corruption...
The mighty, and the low, the generals and the ranks and files, The Father and The Son are all mingling freely in Kirikri and other jail yards, awaiting their days in court... Buhari Promised looters hell on earth...and hell, they are seeing.., Billions are being recovered daily.. Foreign countries who hitherto were reluctant and unwilling to repatriate Abacha's loot because the ones returned were relooted by the cronies of Past administrations are now doing so... Promised Kept!

Meanwhile for those who think, the cases in court now would drag forever like the Cases of Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani, etc..Sorry to disappoint you!! There is a new act passed by the 7th Assembly, to fasttrack Criminal cases, Known as The Administration Of Criminal Justice Act 2015-The Silent Revolution grin...So like the election petition Cases, The criminal cases are now being heard on day to day basis...

How did Buhari Achieve this and what were initial reactions of the Same set of people who wanted Buhari to fail from day one?

When Buhari embarked on tour to some International countries pleading that they help in tracing and possible repatriation of the monies stashed by past governments officials in their countries...
What were the reactions of Wailers and some critics then?.."Buhari should name names or shut up" "Nobody stole anything" "Why are they not being arrested" "Is all witch hunting" etc..
However, like Boko Haram war, they are now silent and covering their faces in Shame...

3. The Economy:

Just like the Boko Haram War, Buhari while working day and night to fix and kick start the economy is being harshly criticized by the same set of people who never believed in his style which has effectively defeated Boko Haram, fighting Corruption without fear and ensuring accountability in facet of governance.
Nevertheless like an astute and detailed administrator, the President has embarked on the following measures to jump start the economy which the benefit will surely start creeping in on or before the Year;

A) A 6.8Trillion Budget which is awaiting passage by the National Assembly.

B) Full Implementation of TSA to ensure availability of funds for the government as at and when due..

C) Rallying OPEC to ensure Oil Price Stability, which has already started yielding fruits..

D. Setting up of Economic Team, which will be unveiled next month.

E. Diversification of the Economy thru Agriculture and Solid Minerals, which will commence immediately the Budget is passed..

Now the Big question is: If a President who effectively tackled Boko Haram that had bedeviled the country for the past 7 years, within 8months of assumption of power, Fought corruption with Zeal and determination that had never been seen before in the annals of the country...Why Do You Think The Same Man Cannot Effectively RESET Our Monolithic Economy Which Is Adversely Affected By The Astronomical Fall In Price Of The Only Commodity That Sustains It?

Therefore, Buhari Is Resetting Nigeria...And We Believe In Him..

May God Bless Us All

words of an IPOO dogs.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by nike4love: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Ioannes:

buhari supporter? yes. I support Mr president to bring dividends of democracy to the masses.

apart from the first line of your comment, I can't make sense of what you typed up there.
let's call it a day on this trend okay? I'm tired of this back and forth with you.
Yes Sir
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Djmamman(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I don't care about Muhammadu Buhari or your blood-sucking demon Allah. Buhari will surely disgrace himself out of Aso Rock

Even if vacate Aso Rock disgracefully your fucking clueless brother can not go back there, even though Buhari will left villa next again is from south west, next again north next again south west, let me tell you we don't count any body from Nigeria but your clue less ethno tribalistic bro, complicate the whole situation of Nig. that make every Nigerian, people of your.... can no longer be competent to rule Nigeria. considering the economic scandal by your bro and his ladies minister, fucking looters
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" by Nmeri17: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
DelGardo:

DelGardo:

Ok, I have noticed you. Now you can go back to Instagram, where dingbats are common.
lmfaoooo.. . what does the acronym "Uncle IB" mean though?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: EFCC Playing Politics, Witch-hunting Percieved Enemies / Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / How PDP Politicians Raided NNPC, Carted Away $20 Billion - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.