Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (1038 Views)

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day by veeluv2015(f): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fun as it may look, some things are just uncalled for, Nigerians always willing to give up their culture and wholly imitate the white man not minding if its right or wrong, am pretty sure there were kids at the wedding.

Can you do such at your wedding?

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/omg-see-what-man-did-to-his-wife-on.html?m=1

Re: OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
How many times will we see this post? angry
Re: OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Topestbilly(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op my advise to u, to save u from wasting ur time. Whenever you want to create a thread go on FP and check if no one as already posted it.
Re: OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day by veeluv2015(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
Op my advise to u, to save u from wasting ur time. Whenever you want to create a thread go on FP and check if no one as already posted it.

Thank you mr advicer.
Re: OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day by Topestbilly(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2016
veeluv2015:

Thank you mr advicer.

That's nothing. What ar we NLders for cool
Re: OMG!! See What A Man Did To His Wife On Their Wedding Day by veeluv2015(f): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Topestbilly:

That's nothing. What ar we NLders for cool

lol

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Relationship. / . / Who Is Telling The Truth Here? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.