Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date (3559 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Daniel2289(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
There are some girls who act badly as
girlfriends. No wonder that it is better to stay away from them.

So here are some tips on how to recognize such girls:

1. The one who changes boyfriends constantly.....
Such girls feel (and usually looks) like princesses. Too many men are thirsty for their attention. The bad point is that they would dump you without any reason. These type of girls can easily switch to a
guy who just smiled at them.

2. Food lovers.....
These girls love food too much. They always want to eat, and they are always hanging out at an eatery. Even if she is not hungry, she would ask you to buy her expensive food. Nothing can stop them.
Feeding from man’s money is way easier.

3. Gifts lovers.....
They think you should shower them with gifts and money daily. When you do not give it to her once, she would tag you as a greedy person. When she realizes that you are a little bit prudent in spending,
she labels you as a stingy dude.

4. Money hunters.....
How to detect a lady who wants to test her skills on you? One of the most obvious signs is lack of job. If a lady has no motivation to support herself, she will
do it using your money. These types of girls will just dump you upon realizing that your cash is below the required minimum.

5. Girls who remember you in time of need.....
If this girl starts to pay attention to you suspiciously often, this may mean that she probably needs something. So if she forgets about you after you did her a favour, forget about her.

6. A crying lady.....
These girls like to weep like babies over anything. They break in tears when something good or bad happens. She forgot her sunglasses – she would cry. She saw that you smiled at a random lady – she would cry. You shout at her – she would, guess what, correct! She would cry. If you see that her tears are ridiculous and insincere – run away!

7. Marriage addict.....
Some ladies are overwhelmed with an idea of marriage. They have been planning it since their childhood. They already know all the details. It can be kind of cute, if you are dating for some time, but if she starts these talks immediately upon meeting you – just run.

8. Chronic cheater.....
She cheats all the time and she doesn’t hesitate to tell you about it. If she is proud of it – you don’t" need such a companion.

!!!!BE WISE.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by falconey(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Won ti mope jagaban ni mi, awon gan o ni fe date mi.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Daniel2289(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
In English pls.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Number 6 and 7 are not bad

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I left her cosa that no 1undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Daniel2289(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
OK
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dat No 1 na so dem dey open legs for bed::::::

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Daniel2289(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hahaha
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by menabae(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
No 2 can never do witout it sad.......... Cry me an ocean
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Number 2 is all about me

I love food like say tomorrow no dey
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Debola69(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Haahahhaaaa!! IvyT...you are naughty-naughty!

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by ivyT(f): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Debola69:

shuooo! I didnt even comment on this thread.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Smellymouth: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Debola69:

Arrhhhhh, who is IvyT

Searches for her, checks her profile picx....

My God. IvyT, u re cute

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by ivyT(f): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Arrhhhhh, who is IvyT
Searches for her, checks her profile picx....
My God. IvyT, u re cute
get ready fi work.work.work.work.work.work

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Smellymouth: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Number 2 is all about me

I LOVE FOOD like say tomorrow no dey

Shey na u dey foot d bills??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Number 2 is all about me

I love food like say tomorrow no dey
okay girl like you,i dont like girls that eat much,its a big turn off for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by prahcetomi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by ennysuccess(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gals no go like these one ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
iamdynamite:
okay girl like you,i dont like girls that eat much,its a big turn off for me.
Good
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
They can never cross my way.
They are reserved for similar EEDIOTs like them.
I detest ladies who fail to develop their common senses.
It's like an ebola to me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shey na u dey foot d bills??
Bros i stay with my parents, nd i work also , so at least if i can't foot d bill, my parents will

Nd wen i mean i love food, i meant home cooked meal, i don't eat outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Good
so you work on that.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
iamdynamite:
so you work on that.
No i won't angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Monalisa185(f): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
op should be ready to DATE his CALENDAR, or better still, go down the stream, get enough clay and mold his DATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Youngpo413: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
B!thches will hate this, hahaha

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Daniel2289(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
op should be ready to DATE his CALENDAR, or better still, go down the stream, get enough clay and mold his DATE
[quote author=Monalisa185 post=43770509][b]

Are u one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Woah shocked
They better walk on the opposite side of the street from me.
I'm some of 1-4 in ways.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Smellymouth: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
ivyT:

get ready fi work.work.work.work.work.work
When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn!//
Before the tables turn turn turn turn turn turn!

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros i stay with my parents, nd i work also , so at least if i can't foot d bill, my parents will

Nd wen i mean i love food, i meant home cooked meal, i don't eat outside

OK ma.. I love food too grin..
My favorite tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Monalisa185(f): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=Daniel2289 post=43772823][/quote]
I'm all of them, sir
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Debola69(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
ivyT:

shuooo! I didnt even comment on this thread.

Er..But you sha shared a post on the thread with me?
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by ivyT(f): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn!// Before the tables turn turn turn turn turn turn!
u must think of d love me brought for u for foundation..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sin Of Ponography: / Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do / When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.