Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election (21214 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Missmossy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hehehe grin grin

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Gboliwe: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Toktee:
Hei,don't take your frustration to the middlebelt,the entire middlebelt voted for Pmb and reject peg,or sholud i saygej cos o dnt know who was incharged.
We voted for buhari,we will vote for him again.

Off hand, I remember GEJ won in Nassarawa. Isn't that state in the north central/middle belt?
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by ODUBEZE: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
PMB has ruined APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by shortgun(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Inec should stop wasting scarce resources on these re-runs.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Pecca: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
...another sign of an impending doom for broom totting politrick-ians. APC, with the way they are going, is just going to be another flash in the pan. They picked a straggler for a presidential candidate; sold him, with every lie in the book, to gullible Nigerians. One thing they failed to factor in was the requirements of the job ahead; and before too long his "direction directionless", his "senseless senselessness" starts to manifest. and like play like play APC becomes so overwhelmed that even their Liar-in-chief (Liar M'hmed) admits that "the economy is out of control of their nomadic leader.
The man is busy enjoying his life, trying very well to forget his drab past lifestyle. The pains of his fellow party men seem not to bother him. 2019 can go to hell, I believe, he thinks!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
PDP is winning I u guys are happy, I weep for Nigeria, for ur info am ss. But PDP is not the way forward. For the past sixteen yrs were have there lead Nigeria to?
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by onajo2000(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
PDP will hammer them next week for Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by poseidon12: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Congratulations to the good people of Akwa Ibom State. APC thought they can steal the people's mandate.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by BishopEmmanuel(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
I can see power coming to the people come 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by poseidon12: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Toktee:
Hei,don't take your frustration to the middlebelt,the entire middlebelt voted for Pmb and reject peg,or sholud i saygej cos o dnt know who was incharged.

Keep voting him. You can even vote for the Fulani herdsmen. It's your right. Just don't come here complaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by greatjoey: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Toktee:

You are drowning and you don't wanna call for help. Don't generalise us at the middle belt. Not all middle belt voted for that goro chewing illiterate. I am from Benue East and we massively voted the chosen GEJ but your gullibility landed us into this present dungeon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by blackpriest0911: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Demonic wailing wailers
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by shammah1(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Gbam!
ShowYourCertificate:
This has proven the fact that Buhari is simply a factional leader of the Northern extraction. The South-South, South-East and some parts of South-West and the Middle-Belt don't recognise him as their leader.

Congrats to the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by shammah1(m): 12:43am On Mar 14, 2016
ShowYourCertificate don't mind him & his lies
The votes in the middle belt was splitted. In fact PDP got the highest. PDP would have swept the entire MB if not because the youths who voted were misslead by APC's lies & propaganda. Now they're eyes have opened.
Toktee:

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2016
fasho01:
As was expected!!!

Now unto the next one... Rivers state!
nna men!!the highest amaechi will do is to use federal levels to fix 'no-movement '

as for me and my household, nah wike sure pass. those wey no know am no go ever know am.

wike nah lion

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Wike and Co should from today destroy and crush everything and anything apc in Rivers State.
Those demons and vampires must not get even a councillorship position.

Well, I trust Wike.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Toktee(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2016
greatjoey:

You are drowning and you don't wanna call for help. Don't generalise us at the middle belt. Not all middle belt voted for that goro chewing illiterate. I am from Benue East and we massively voted the chosen GEJ but your gullibility landed us into this present dungeon.
Look,apart from the idoma people who vote pdp because of david mark,pmb won 17 local govt in benue state,and we don't regret it,change does not come overnight,rome was not built in a day.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Tinubutoto: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
check ur facts, buhari lost in jos...
Buhari also lost in Nasarawa state to Jonathan, don't mind the mugu
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Toktee(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2016
shammah1:
ShowYourCertificate don't mind him & his lies
The votes in the middle belt was splitted. In fact PDP got the highest. PDP would have swept the entire MB if not because the youths who voted were misslead by APC's lies & propaganda. Now they're eyes have opened.
You called Apc liars,when gej shared $2.1bn meant for arms procurement and tell Nigerians that the arms were bought,was that not a lied?
When jonathan said the independent bombing in abjwas done by the north because the north hatedhim and later sent his brother to prison in s/africa for the same offence,was that not a lied?
When pdp accused Apc of clowning pvc in lagos zonal office,was that not a lie?
When Pdp said second niger bridge will be ready before 2016,whereis the bridge in 2016,is this not a big lie?
For 16yrs that pdp has been in power,what have they done for Nigeria,is that nota lie?
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Tinubutoto: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Toktee:
You called Apc liars,when gej shared $2.1bn meant for arms procurement and tell Nigerians that the arms were bought,was that not a lied?
When jonathan said the independent bombing in abjwas done by the north because the north hatedhim and later sent his brother to prison in s/africa for the same offence,was that not a lied?
When pdp accused Apc of clowning pvc in lagos zonal office,was that not a lie?
When Pdp said second niger bridge will be ready before 2016,whereis the bridge in 2016,is this not a big lie?
For 16yrs that pdp has been in power,what have they done for Nigeria,is that nota lie?
e ya, pele.
and the members of pdp that lied for 16yrs where are they? over 70% among them are with u, so u see why yo lies are monumental?

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by otokx(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Gabbysky:
Wike and Co should from today destroy and crush everything and anything apc in Rivers State.
Those demons and vampires must not get even a councillorship position.

Well, I trust Wike.

After crushing "APC" hope he will remember to do roads and increase security in the state. All these politicians are just the same, enriching their immediate families and telling stories to the masses.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Nellybii: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2016
brunofarad:
APC needs to lay back and think before its too late.
I still find it hard to believe that the only opportunity an opposition party just got to wrestle power from PDP is about to be wasted for good due to complacency and lack of IDEAS.

Truth be told.....if this trend continues,

2019 may be hard for apc to retain power.

Pls note

This is purely an OBJECTIVE dissect ,
If u plan to turn this to political bashing,sorry I will dissapointnt you grin

am not political ...am a pure BuSiNess man...
Check my signature if you are in doubt

Yeah a pure business man like Dokpesi.! We know them.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by brunofarad(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Guy BEND make I see better people for nairaland abeg .

Nellybii:

Yeah a pure business man like Dokpesi.! We know them.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by otokx(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2016
@brunofarad

In a way you are right but let's give them the benefit of the doubt, 1 year after passing of their budget should suffice - then there will be no logical excuse.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Toktee(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Tinubutoto:

e ya, pele.
and the members of pdp that lied for 16yrs where are they? over 70% among them are with u, so u see why yo lies are monumental?
Mention them?
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Billygee2u: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Brightology2:
With the current doom this can3 is experiencing now, no rite tinking individual wants to associate his/herself with d broom demonic waving party called apc.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by Billygee2u: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This has proven the fact that Buhari is simply a factional leader of the Northern extraction. The South-South, South-East and some parts of South-West and the Middle-Belt don't recognise him as their leader.

Congrats to the PDP.
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by comos: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:
grin cheesy shocked

PDP, polled 10,977 votes to defeat his closest rival Unyime Ekwere of APC who scored 1,780 votes;

PDP won with a total votes of 10, 288, his APC contender, Mr. Gabriel Akpan scored 1,955 votes

The margin is just too wide... RIP to APC.

I still wonder where APC got those votes from,

for me it is too high for them
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by paulibling(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2016
@OP DO YOU MEAN THAT PDP BORROWED BROOM FROM APC AND SWEPT ALL THE VOTES.

A MEAN SWEPTED (past tense) ALL THE VOTES.

PACKING MY BAGSES. WILL BE HEADING TO AKWA MBOM FOR CERFITICATE ISSUING PARRY. AND I MUST CHOP AM FOR EKAITEKAIKONG SOUP. grin
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by yaki84: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2016
oloriooko:
So PDP won, is that news? The news shoukd be what they do to help and improve their communities, delivering the dividends of democracy by doing their jobs
We must break away from this slavery cocoon of worshipping these politicians.

who r the we u r talkng abt?
speak for urself first before joining others in ur empty chest beating.abi ur house for village train tracks pass am?
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by yaki84: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
charliboy654:
PDP is winning I u guys are happy, I weep for Nigeria, for ur info am ss. But PDP is not the way forward. For the past sixteen yrs were have there lead Nigeria to?

maybe dis is one of the candidates that got beaten.
which constituents did u represent sir, oron, ikotekpene or itu?
Re: PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election by yaki84: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Toktee:
Look,apart from the idoma people who vote pdp because of david mark,pmb won 17 local govt in benue state,and we don't regret it,change does not come overnight,rome was not built in a day.

rome was not built in a day but helipad up north was built in less than a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu / Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane / Obaseki Mourns The Death Of Ondo Governor, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.