Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! (81729 Views)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by cgniyi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerians hehn! Because she doesn't look fat and out of shape like most us would expect they say she is suffering and a recovering drug addict.
Anyways, she looks fit to me.

4 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by AHCB: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lord! This thread was opened in 2016 and made front page 2017? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Vado(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
She aite for her age.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
After effects of medical marijuana

She needs epp
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Lovetinz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dance hall reggae, the music.
Shabba Ranks, the king.
Queen Patra, the queen.
Forever.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
AHCB:
Lord! This thread was opened in 2016 and made front page 2017? shocked shocked
end time tinz!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Decryptor(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have a biiiigggg problem...

I want someone to solve em...

I need a big teddybear...

No matter how big i don't care... shocked shocked shocked

Chai!...those years eh!

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Maximus85(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
DjAndroid:
I Think the 42 year old has expired musically. She should just resign, repent. Meanwhile Lady Saw has repented.

INDOMIE GENERATION WON'T KNOW HER.

This is what she looks like now below. E be like alarm dey even blow am seriously.

I have a romantic call.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by nams77: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
chudyprince:
Indomie generation will not know Shabaranks either undecided
I'm sure dey won't also know chakademus and plier

3 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by number5(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
DjAndroid:
More photos @realqueenpatra
lipsrsealed

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ezegenigbonine: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
crotonite:

PLZ, WHO IS SHE?

Hahahahahahaha INDOMIE generation. Na she be Beyonce of the old.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
...but she's still cute. Very fit too.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Naziridamos: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
A legend
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by wizod(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Roseey0:
She's still hot at 42
if u really knw her when she was reigning, u will knw she is an expired entity
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by sucobaba(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
chudyprince:

Chaka Demus & Pliers nko?
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Naughtypenis1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Willie2015: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lovetinz:
Dance hall reggae, the music.
Shabba Ranks, the king.
Queen Patra, the queen.
Forever.

Just love Shaba Ranks

Can stop loving; Slow and Sexy with Johnny Gills and House Call with Maxi Priest.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by josessybj: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Too much Jamaica weeds
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by HMZi: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
atilla:
Patra

Can't forget watching those music shows on Sunday's on Dbn

Pull up to my bumper baby and I'm on a romantic call. Talking to my babe on na me phone.
Still rem when DBN closed down cos of lawsuits, them go dey play 'TITANIC' when it just comot........naija was good b4 o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
dominique:
She kept tgose signature braids for over two decades, nice. Shes not bad looking at all. I don't get why the op wants her to retire 42 is not too old

She looks haggard and unkempt.
Honestly she looks sick.

For someone who was the cream of the pack then, she should be looking better.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Caseless: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
crotonite:

PLZ, WHO IS SHE?
indomitable!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by owomano(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Too much Jamaican weed has wiped out the real Patra in her out

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
She looks good for 42 though
Black don’t crack wink

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by BanjiHols(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
She still looks ok..She don tay oo..How time flies.Jamaicans had the early 90's with their Ragga
[quote][/quote].

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ruffDiamond: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cleopatra! Dancehall Queen! In fact,till today, I enjoy listening to Queen Of the Park:! Which even inspired me to create a dancehall song of my own .Patra remains one of the most sexiest woman on earth. Age has been kind on her.this is what Cynthia Morgan failed woefully at.dancehall genre of music no dey easy at all.kudos to shaaba Rànk for discovering this gem .one love

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by edo3(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
crotonite:
PLZ, WHO IS SHE?
bobo generation spotted
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Caseless: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

She looks haggard and unkempt.
Honestly she looks sick.

For someone who was the cream of the pack then, she should be looking better.
why using her "free period" picture to judge her? What about the recent one where she wore see-through top and was still fine?

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by pweeryambre: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
chudyprince:
her song used to rain on every birthday party then... "she call me cute and sexy like that inaminami something queenan of da pack"
and "Mr loverday shabbalege, Mr loverday shabba"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by claremont(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
I remember her song 'worker man' from back in the day. grin

She still looks good for a 42 year old, there are ladies in their 30's who already look so flabby and UNsexy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfBqBhL6JKU

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by lazygal: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Roseey0:
She's still hot at 42

Thank you darling ...every bad thing has a good side ... How many of us hide The real us whereas a lot of us need the saving ?
She looks absolutely beautiful and I love the fact that she kept her dark skinned same

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by pweeryambre: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

Thank you darling ...every bad thing has a good side ... How many of us hide The real us whereas a lot of us need the saving ?
She looks absolutely beautiful and I love the fact that she kept her dark skinned same
so true, lil Kim her mate later had major surgery and turned herself to white woman completely.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by abbeyty(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
can someone help with sheba rank, I want to see how he looks like now..Mr lover man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.