Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! (81320 Views)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by jefcee: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by darlenese(f): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2017
theGistsonline:

Patras twerking & booty at that time was...WOW! She hasn't made any hits since then & considering Jamaica where those rich touts will smoke purple bahamas herbs & ram away the remaining flesh in her once nice booty probably explains it.....

there was no twerking then o...

na only bubble and shuffle ...
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by darlenese(f): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
At 42 with those set of breast yet to fall?

Even some girls of below 30 can't go out without bra cos their breast go dey sweep floor.

did they create themselves ... ? your mama breast stand ?
issa kweshun :/
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by graciella(f): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2017
dominique:
She kept those signature braids for over two decades, nice. Shes not bad looking at all. I don't get why the op wants her to retire 42 is not too old

When Janet Jackson is currently on her #stateoftheworldtour at 51. Keep up with Janet Jackson's #sotw tour on the link in my signature
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by thedondada(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
chudyprince:
Indomie generation will not know Shabaranks either undecided

Mr loverman.

Lol..kids these days. And they would be jumping up and down saying flatheaf come heads meanwhile they were born in 2000.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Kyllahmc(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
she is still hoooot... damn!!!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by bikefab(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Patra was da bomb back in the days... her kind of jeans were something else. Time and chance happens to us all.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by somehow: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
My mama is not below 30 and useless like you and your likes.

Why should you have flappy breasts when you are not married with at least 5 kids that suckle the breasts for a minimum of 2 years each and below 30?

Patra is 42 and still has firm breasts, shame to a waste like you who finds it easy to insult someone else's mother.
darlenese:

did they create themselves ... ? your mama breast stand ?
issa kweshun :/
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2017
hmmmm, that's not repentance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by dheilaw1(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2017
I love those nipples though
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by darlenese(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
My mama is not below 30 and useless like you and your likes.

Why should you have flappy breasts when you are not married with at least 5 kids that suckle the breasts for a minimum of 2 years each and below 30?

Patra is 42 and still has firm breasts, shame to a waste like you who finds it easy to insult someone else's mother.

I can see how pained u are , next time learn to respect the female folks . every woman is someone's mother , if a product of a leaking condom like u can insults ladies then ur mother should not be an exception .

happy crying Sunday to u.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by somehow: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2017
22 years old girl with multiple body counts. My comment hit you at the place that matters most. If you don't want guilty conscience to kill you, stop sleeping around before you end up like one of the people on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131228/he-spreading-hiv-blame/1

That's the best advise I have for you. (Won't be surprised u dey church dey deceive people with ur hypocrisy o lol)

Oya flush off.

darlenese:

I can see how pained u are , next time learn to respect the female folks . every woman is someone's mother , if a product of a leaking condom like u can insults ladies then ur mother should not be an exception .

happy crying Sunday to u.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nymeria247(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Na wa o! What happened to her bumper? There is no bumber to pull up to again! grin
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DjAndroid: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Paentera:

I initially assumed she was UI (Under the Influence) but since google is still free, I did some digging & really her look is from eating healthy. She's a restauranteur, a gourmet chef & cooks healthy Jamaican meals.

According to this pasted link, Shaba Ranks used to pay her to cook for him. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/entertainment/Cooking-with-the-Queen-of-The-Pack-_19120443

I would thereby say your conclusion alleging that she's finished is unfounded and rather untrue. She's happily married & has a thriving business including still doing musical gigs.
PLEASE POINT WHERE I ALLEGED SHE IS FINISHED.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Shhhh01(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Looks more like a recovering alcoholic/Drug Addict.

There is a age,time and place to dress in some kind of funny ways.

She is 42?reminds me of the story of Peter Pan,the little boy that refuses to grow up. And what is the sharp object on her chest?if it is what I am thinking,and it is this big?

She should go for a CANCER of the B word check.
im telling u, she looks drained

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by darlenese(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
22 years old girl with multiple body counts. My comment hit you at the place that matters most. If you don't want guilty conscience to kill you, stop sleeping around before you end up like one of the people on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131228/he-spreading-hiv-blame/1

That's the best advise I have for you. (Won't be surprised u dey church dey deceive people with ur hypocrisy o lol)

Oya flush off.

lol, I am enjoying ur ignorance , for ur info u are speaking with your mother 's age mate . so back to my question , is her breast firm ?
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by somehow: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
I may be old enough to birth you cos I know anyone old enough to be my mom can't reason like you. If they do, then old age must have turned them to a toddler.
darlenese:

lol, I am enjoying ur ignorance , for ur info u are speaking with your mother 's age mate . so back to my question , is her breast firm ?

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ENNITA(f): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who be this?
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by darlenese(f): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
I may be old enough to birth you cos I know anyone old enough to be my mom can't reason like you. If they do, then old age must have turned them to a toddler.

cry me a river , next time learn to respect the female folks simple .
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by somehow: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
So patra is a male folk? You see why I called you a toddler?
darlenese:

cry me a river , next time learn to respect the female folks simple .
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by walosky(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
The Queen of dancehall still holding to her bumper

Sorry for them lil gurls n boys on Nairaland that never knew her

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by nyabinghi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Paentera:

Chai, bros...as you mention Yellowman, I just said...dis guy old men!!! grin
40 years on earth no be beans, mi go way back Inna dancehall ,mi still dey inna it

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by mrdino(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Roseey0:
She's still hot at 42
May God forgive you for deceiving her!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by billyG(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2017
ganga don finish her life.....move up 2 ma bumper baibe......2X
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by floriano: 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
She's still hot for that age, not easy to be 46 now...she is fit and can wear anything sexy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.