Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl (4455 Views)

You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Love is painful when u love someone and the person does not see or understand that u love her, I find it hard to move on with my life without my Fuel attendant girl... I have never in my life love a woman the way I love her and not that she is that beautiful but I just love her like that.
Since everyone gave me an advise to Forget about her I have tried my best not to call her or text her... I maintain my silence since last week about her.
But sometimes deep inside me I feel the pain of not communicating with her and since she told me she don't want to see me I can't force my self on her.
Yesterday I felt like calling her I have already dialled her number but thank God I control my self and I didn't call her again. I woke up this morning with her thoughts on my mind I wanted to text her and I stopped and caution myself again.
Romance landers Am I doing the right thing and can anyone help me with good advise how to move on when someone breaks someone heart... No insult pls... I need a matured comments...you guys has always been my source of inspiration with your comments and advice. Thanks all
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by falconey(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2016
cry
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 5:58am On Mar 14, 2016
falconey:
cry
falconey wat?
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Same problem, same solution...every person who fall in love, felt d same way when they broke up..

Why not focus urself with something interesting instead sitting there and keep thinking about her & feel pity for urself?

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by falconey(m): 5:59am On Mar 14, 2016
omron:
falconey wat?
You made me remember mine. I feel like calling her now.
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Do you have a job?

Throw yourself at your work, ask for OT, volunteer for extra assignment.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by myssmee: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Replace her asap
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:
Same problem, same solution...every person who fall in love, felt d same way when they broke up..

Why not focus urself with something interesting instead sitting there and keep thinking about her & feel pity for urself?
thanx my dear.. But like wat interesting thing can I embark on
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Do you have a job?

Throw yourself at your work, ask for OT, volunteer for extra assignment.
hmmm
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2016
myssmee:
Replace her asap
I have not seen any lady I love like her oooo
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 14, 2016
omron:
thanx my dear.. But like wat interesting thing can I embark on

It depends what u wud like to do...ask ur buddies if they wanted to try a new things u don't usually do it...maybe camping,mountain climbing, diving...something that is fruitful and exciting..
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 6:08am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

It depends what u wud like to do...ask ur buddies if they wanted to try a new things u don't usually do it...maybe camping,mountain climbing, diving...something that is fruitful and exciting..
thanx so much dear
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:09am On Mar 14, 2016
GET YOURSELF OCCUPIED

YOU LL SEE

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Get over it jare, simple break up and u r here whining. Abeg move on, we deal with heartbreak all d tym undecided

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
GET YOURSELF OCCUPIED

YOU LL SEE
yes FlawlessRebirth2 I am occupied in fact too occupied but yet my mind still with her
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Somebody should pls slap dis op 4 me,2 help reset his brain undecided

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2016
I have done that but not responding to reset
pretydiva:
Somebody should pls slap dis op 4 me,2 help reset his brain undecided
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by matrix199(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2016
omron:
I have not seen any lady I love like her oooo

What you should look out for is someone you can later love like your ex, or someone who's good-material enough for you to forge and love, even better than your ex.

I once had your kind of experience. The ex before my immediate ex, I loved her so much, did crazy things for her, fought thugs who wanted to attack her sister because she insulted one of the thugs for making pass at her while we were on our way home, I bled that night, bt was able to hold them back. And at the end, she broke up with me becos she thought I had a thing for her troublesome older sister, the reason why I risked my life for her. It was a painful period for me after the break up because I tot I cldnt live without her. But then, I met my immediate ex. She was heaven on earth for me. I loved her so much. Before I met and loved her, I usually sleep 6hrs at night. But after I fell for her, I spent 1hr sleeping, 5hrs thinking about her in bed.

My point is, relationship/love is progressive. From black-white TV, to color TV, to LED/LCD TV, next to holographic TV. Now that's how love is.

Don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing. A carton of energy drink can't give me the kind of strength I gain when I'm deeply in love.

My advice for you....... Be strong enough to move on. Forget abt your color TV and move on to LED. Find a nice lady and have a great time with her. Love will grow.

6 Likes

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by omron(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2016
matrix199:

What you should look out for is someone you can later love like your ex, or someone who's good-material enough for you to forge and love, even better than you ex.

I've once had your kind of experience. The ex before my immediate ex, I loved her so much, did crazy things for her, fought thugs who wanted to attack her sister because she insulted one of the thugs for making pass at her while we were on our way home, I bled that night, bt was able to hold them back. And at the end, she broke up with me becos she thought I had a thing for her troublesome older sister, the reason why I risked my life for her. It was a painful period for me after the break up because I tot I cldnt live without her. But then, I met my immediate ex. She was heaven on earth for me. I loved her sooooooooooooooo much. Before I met and loved her, I usually sleep 6hrs at night. After I fell for her, I spend 1hr sleeping, 5hrs thinking about her in bed.

My point is, relationship/love is progressive. From black-white TV, to color TV, to LED/LCD TV, next to holographic TV. Now that's how love is.

Don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing. A carton of energy drink can't give me the kind of strength I gain when I'm deeply in love.

Your advice....... Be strong enough to move on. Forget abt your color TV and move on to LED. Find a nice lady and have a great with her. Love will grow.
Tanx my Guy I appreciates ur story and advice

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nova15: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Op, if i switch the first two letters of ur moniker. Do u know what ur moniker will become?
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Lsofdk(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2016
omron:
Romance landers Am I doing the right thing and can anyone help me with good advise how to move on when someone breaks someone heart... No insult pls... I need a matured comments...you guys has always been my source of inspiration with your comments and advice. Thanks all
yawns undecided see what you're doing this early morning, i for yab you but lemme see how i can help so you dont post such sh*t again
first delete all her pictures if you have any, you don't necessarily have to delete her contact*but if it's gonna help do it* look for another girl and woo her*who knows 1babe might have killing herself over you and you were busy chasing shadows* then last and most important never let your emotions over run your brain*watch your emotionmeter and know when to start applying brake
c'est fini 现在告诉我谢谢

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nova15: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Lsofdk:
yawns undecided see what you're doing this early morning, i for yab you but lemme see how i can help so you dont post such sh*t again
first delete all her pictures if you have any, you don't necessarily have to delete her contact*but if it's gonna help do it* look for another girl and woo her*who knows 1babe might have killing herself over you and you were busy chasing shadows* then last and most important never let your emotions over run your brain*watch your emotionmeter and know when to start applying brake
c'est fini 现在告诉我谢谢

Bros, all this your robotic approach to emotions no de work like that.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by czarr(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

lol,where you wan mount climb of dive?
In niaija grin.here no be Yankee ooo
You want make him die?
Where you see mountain and who go follow am go mountain?

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Nova15: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2016
czarr:
lol,where you wan mount climb of dive?
In niaija grin.here no be Yankee ooo
You want make him die?
Where you see mountain and who go follow am go mountain?

She no knw say mountain climbing here is for spiritual purposes grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2016
omron:
yes FlawlessRebirth2 I am occupied in fact too occupied but yet my mind still with her
.OYA FOLLOW YOUR SIGNATURE
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Lsofdk(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Nova15:

Bros, all this your robotic approach to emotions no de work like that.
grin lols @robotic approach
i didn't prescribe an instant cure, op should know it takes time.
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by czarr(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Nova15:

e be like say she dey jand grin
Climb mountain for here make Fulani herdsmen use you for hides and skin sell give Louis Vuitton grin
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by Lsofdk(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Nova15:

grin grin grin
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by kaysolo726: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
hmm
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by kaysolo726: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2016
We want our real score,#saynotojambfakeresults
We need justice
A peaceful protest will be held in Abuja and lagos tomorrow

This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 0*8033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.co*m, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.

ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)

Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag #Saynotojambfakeresults...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Prote*st Convener and Head of Lagos Chapter
Fellow jambites come out and let our voice be heard
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by DemiGoddess(f): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Bloody hell!...Camping where? sambisa forest ni? mountain climbing and diving?hausa/fulani never catch you...abeg this is 9ja,the guy wants to forget not shoot an action movie,doing those things in 9ja are one of the fastest ways to die.Op should look for other options.
Re: Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl by halfricanadian(f): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2016
cry cry well its ok move on

With time u will forget

I followed ur story

Wat will it take u to stop taking alcohol?

U said she doesnt like beer yet u still do take it

Come on embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been / Man Poses In Female Panties (Photo) / Big Ass Is What Makes Most Men Loss Thier Focus , Money And Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.