Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State (1837 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. / See The Bad State Of Amaraku Okigwe Road,Owerri & How Residents Pass(Pics+Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by nwimo1: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2016
While we are celebrating the beauty of Owerri, it is important that we point out where the government need to channel attention. What the residents of Amaraku, Owerri are passing through at the moment. It is only bike that can manage to ply here as you can see.

http://naijagists.com/video-photos-the-pitiful-condition-of-amaraku-okigwe-federal-road-in-owerri-imo-state/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by nwimo1: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2016
More

lalasticlala, please help us reach the general public so that government can be notified

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by Adaowerri111: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Pitiful

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by nwimo1: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Pitiful

It is horrible but I have this feeling that Rochas is yet to see this place if not I know how swift he usually is. lalasticlala please oo we need government to come faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Pls don't divert the attention, world Bank - imo housing road needs more attention in owerri pls...my road is worse than yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by nwimo1: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2016
BADNEAT:
Pls don't divert the attention, world Bank - imo housing road needs more attention in owerri pls...my road is worse than yours

I am not sure Rochas has seen this, if not it doesn't take him time to move to the site, but it is really getting so horrible for some of us still living in Owerri. lalasticlala where are you please?
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by betteABIAState: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Sincerely speaking Owerri is still a village, an overhyped village at that. Runs out of the thread.
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by Justiyke4u: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2016
The same beautiful imo?
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by betterABIAstate: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
betteABIAState:
Sincerely speaking Owerri is still a village, an overhyped village at that. Runs out of the thread.
and you cloned my moniker?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by asha80(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
betterABIAstate:
he has cloned your moniker for long..just go through his profile to see what he did with your cloned moniker
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by asha80(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
betterABIAstate:
he has cloned your moniker for long..just go through his profile to see what he did with your cloned moniker.
..be even cloned my own to be asha90

He even opened a moniker this morning named nwimo1 5that had opened two threads to supposedly show good parts of owerri and 'bad parts' of owerri (his real intention just to prove that he supposedly earlier showed good parts of owerr)
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by betterABIAstate: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
asha80:
he has cloned your moniker for long..just go through his profile to see what he did with your cloned moniker.
this is serious and I didn't even notice. Lalasticlala, do your job
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by asha80(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
betterABIAstate:
this is serious and I didn't even notice. Lalasticlala, do your job
asha80:
He even opened a moniker this morning named nwimo1 5that had opened two threads to supposedly show good parts of owerri and 'bad parts' of owerri (his real intention just to prove that he supposedly earlier showed good parts of owerr)
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by nwimo1: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
BADNEAT:
Pls don't divert the attention, world Bank - imo housing road needs more attention in owerri pls...my road is worse than yours. lalasticlala

We hope for the best soon.
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by wadetaw202: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
So, there are also brown roofs in igboland? shocked
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by betteABIAState: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
wadetaw202:
So, there are also brown roofs in igboland? shocked

Where did you see the brown roof even though we understand the bad state of the road.
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by wadetaw202: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
betteABIAState:

Where did you see the brown roof even though we understand the bad state of the road.

Check the pictures well.
Re: Pictures: Pitiful Condition Of Amaraku, Owerri, Imo State by betteABIAState: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

Check the pictures well.

I can't see anything. Highlight the particular pix.

(1) (Reply)

history how the Fulani conquered the north and became emir / Atiku Kicks As Ribadu Returns To APC / OPINION: Nnamdi Kanu, Undone By His Own Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.