Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. (4638 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Since APC bewitched him , Imolites never had it so bad. From backlog of unpaid salaries and pensions to abandoned projects here and there.
Today, nobody talks about the welfare of Imo people, instead, building University and mosque in North takes front seat.
When Igbos are massacred by Northerners he becomes deaf and dumb, but when fake news fly that five fulanis are killed, he quickly set up fact finding committee.
All in the name of becoming vice president in the year 2090.

Okorocha, we Imolites are watching you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abagworo on white shirt near the umbrella .... my man, i see you wink cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Abagworo on white shirt near the umbrella .... my man, i see you wink cheesy
Who you dey call? My hands no dey o o

2 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Jakpon: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
SMH
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by attackgat: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
I was actually rushing to see the the Dam! Man you had me there lol. The Imo state people were warned not to let Okorohausa and his APC party in, they did not listen. Now, they are reaping the fruits of their mistake. So unfortunate

18 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
attackgat:
I was actually rushing to see the the Dam! Man you had me there lol. The Imo state people were warned not let Okorohausa and his APC party in, they did not listen. Now, they are reaping the fruits of their mistake. So unfortunate

Imo people don suffer for Okorocha hand.

I no fit cry.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by freeze001(f): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Make dem hold d broom tight. Last last when d rain beat dem finish as dem hate umbrella, dem go use broom sweep or paddle. It's really multipurpose! undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Nempi(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Okorocha is a curse

13 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Nempi:
Okorocha is a curse
I can't understand how we ended up having this clown as governor.

So Unfortunate

8 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Expensivewarrio: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Nempi:
Okorocha is a curse
Nobi small curse, OKORO AWUSA need to be kicked out of imo state and igboland before he brought the curse of ishmael upon our people

2 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by pedel: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Our governors should be made to get psych-evaluation before swearing. I have no doubt some of them are not mentally stable or is it the office that is running them m*d?
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Marsrover: 1:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Very funny.......
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Obowian: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2016
See them.......I go build am when Dollar becomes equivalent to #100

D.j.....Ahh Shoki cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Marsrover:
Very funny.......
It's funny because you can't understand, but as Indigene of the state, I'm crying bitterly.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by MrEverest(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Okorocha is a disaster on Imo. I warned my people but many did not listen, now we are all suffering it together!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by STPEACE10: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Chai, Amaraku don dey like this?? Seems we made a mistake in the last election.

1 Like

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by pacino26(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahaha

See dam no, Op you're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
MrEverest:
Okorocha is a disaster on Imo. I warned my people but many did not listen, now we are all suffering it together!

I'm really pained, Imo State is now a huge abandoned project.

1 Like

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Toosure70: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2016
op, you dey craze o.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by successmatters(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
What about the waterfalls, shey una dey enjoy am ni?
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by successmatters(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I'm really pained, Imo State is now a huge abandoned project.

E never sartorial sef, when Beremx was busy preaching for you to vote a confirmed 419, I warned una. But see.
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

E never sartorial sef, when Beremx was busy preaching for you to vote a confirmed 419, I warned una. But see.
That lady you quoted hate me pass devil because of my opposition to Okorocha's evil rule.
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Toosure70:
op, you dey craze o.

Okorocha's misadventure in my dear state dey make me mad

1 Like

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Beremx(f): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

That lady you quoted hate me pass devil because of my opposition to Okorocha's evil rule.
I care less about what you think of Rochas and his government. Count me out of your silly accusation that i hate you. I hate no one on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Everyday they indict the useless Jonathan Government but yet Igbos dey mumu. That's Owerri-Okigwe Road and the picture was taken in 2014. Okorocha has no blame on that just like Obiano has no blame for Umunya or Awkuzu. The blame goes to immediate past government and coincidentally FERMA has repaired it under Buhari. Amaraku junction is very smooth right now.
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by asha90: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Focus on your useless imo state and stop drawing people that are far better than you to your mud. Stop mentioning Anambra nor it's people because they are not responsible for the miserable condition of imo state. Is like you want me to help the OP? Be warned Ezi.

[s]
Abagworo:
Everyday they indict the useless Jonathan Government but yet Igbos dey mumu. That's Owerri-Okigwe Road and the picture was taken in 2014. Okorocha has no blame on that just like Obiano has no blame for Umunya or Awkuzu. The blame goes to immediate past government and coincidentally FERMA has repaired it under Buhari.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Beremx(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2016
asha90:
Focus on your useless imo state and stop drawing people that are far better than you to your mud. Stop mentioning Anambra nor it's because they are not responsible for the miserable condition of imo state. Is like you want me to help the OP? Be warned Ezi.

[s][/s]
I didn't see you on the thread where most nairaland members called Obiano the worst dressed governor. you need to go and defend him on that thread and stop following Abagworo upandan. grin
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by asha90: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Mrs Saidi or whatever is your name shut up. Go to the same thread and see for yourself, Obiano is rated the best dressed by a popular vote.

As for the midget abagworo, he is 24/7 on my radar. So cry some more. cheesy

Even the enemy confirmed the best dressed governor cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3174825/best-dressed-worst-dressed-governor

[s]
Beremx:
I didn't see you on the thread where most nairaland members called Obiano the worst dressed governor. you need to go and defend him on that thread and stop following Abagworo upandan. grin
[/s]
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Beremx(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
unlike you shameless fools who defend everything bad about rochas...asha seems to be sincere and lld rather stay away from dt thread than to go defend blindly

2 Likes

Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by Agunechemba1(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
How did we get here?

How did Rochas become my state Governor?
An abok.i presiding over the affairs in an Eastern state.
We made the mistake, we would suffer it.
Re: 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. by EgusiSoup: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
I care less about what you think of Rochas and his government. Count me out of your silly accusation that i hate you. I hate no one on nairaland.

Sarcasm grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Section 419 Of Nigeria Criminal Code Law. Police Should Stop Intimidation / Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG / Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde Still Uses His Personal Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.