Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? (59023 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Bestbeelieve: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

Not only is he a thief, he said so with his own mouth. shocked
Yet some mofos will be praising and idolising the useless man who DEPRIVED them of so much by stealing their heritage.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

that monorail was like that for over 7yrs!!shame....scam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
GenBuhari:
country was already crippled when he resumed.

The alleged missing N2.8bn was investigated by President Shagari and Buhari's name was cleared.

Nonsense! Who was the head of state when money went missing? Was it not OBJ who in collaboration with Buhari and Musa Yaradua, fleeced us off that huge sum of money?

You here talking about Shehu Shagari. A man that set up a kangaroo panel with OBJ (the main culprit) as the supervisor of the panel of enquiry that probed the missing N2.8 billion. It's like making a gang leader the judge in a law case involving his crime. Only a down syndrome patient will fall for all that trash.

See it as it was, Shagari paid back a favour to OBJ (who ensured he became president by all means) by clearing his name in the loot involving him, Musa and Buhari. Buhari paid back Shagari's favour by keeping him out of jail even tho virtually everyone involved in Shagari's government was jailed by Buhari.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bestbeelieve:
that monorail was like that for over 7yrs!!shame....scam!!!

7 yrs?? shocked Yet someone with the moniker tokt is feeding us lies here...

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by prophetfire: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Truckpusher:
Op is one shameless APC apologist.

You took pictures of a privately owned golf estate in trans Amadi and some other pictures of private properties with few of those remodeled schools to showcase Amaechi's 8 yrs of waste and squander and you expect people to buy your lies ?

lies . Niger hospital,prof. Franklyn hospital @ emenike st, dental maxilo-facial hospital @ garrison,model schools, new look primary schools.all those are amechi projects. No private propert there.he is the best to happen to the state.just that he went against jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
All you have written is not evidenced by mere beer parlour gossip.
SycophanticGoat:

Nonsense! Who was the head of state when money went missing? Was it not OBJ who in collaboration with Buhari and Musa Yaradua, fleeced us off that huge sum of money?

You here talking about Shehu Shagari. A man that set up a kangaroo panel with OBJ (the main culprit) as the supervisor of the panel of enquiry that probed the missing N2.8 billion. It's like making a gang leader the judge in a law case involving his crime. Only a down syndrome patient will fall for all that trash.

See it as it was, Shagari paid back a favour to OBJ (who ensured he became president by all means) by clearing his name in the loot involving him, Musa and Buhari. Buhari paid back Shagari's favour by keeping him out of jail even tho virtually everyone involved in Shagari's government was jailed by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Esperooke(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
@OP may you know that regardless of the Avalanche of pictures and evidence towards advancing your course, the wailers will never see it cos they have been blinded by Amaechi's desire to ditch GEJ (their hero), thus holding all his heroics in nullity. But every sane follower of developmental history knows what Amaechi measures in Rivers development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
GenBuhari:
All you have written is not evidenced by mere beer parlour gossip.

Trash! I rather believe Fela who stood only for the truth and challenged those crooks when necessary than believe same old criminals that looted the money and managed to clear their names..

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Adminisher: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siberia101:
The only crime against Amaechi was going against his brother Jonathan... No one in Rivers can compare Amaechi's government to that of his predecessor Odili. Amaechi Developed Rivers more than Odili, we are all waiting for Wike to do same. Dazzol

Amechi was motherfuka who really developed Rivers. From the first month in office, demolishing of fences, then roads, roads and more roads. Then came model schools, then came primary health centers, then came agriculture. Very courageous, progressive motherfuka. He is a little crazy and power drunk though. Wike has taken some heavy loans to fix roads but i dont trust the guy. Most Riverians dont as well but Jonathan sentiment is still carrying him

3 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
prophetfire:
lies . Niger hospital,prof. Franklyn hospital @ emenike st, dental maxilo-facial hospital @ garrison,model schools, new look primary schools.all those are amechi projects. No private propert there.he is the best to happen to the state.just that he went against jonathan.
Niger hospital , Franklyn and Maxilo-facial hospital have been in existence since Adams my friend.

The only hospital he initiated from scratch is still at Aba road adding no economic value to the state just like the flying monorail.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by dapelua(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

bros u can lie oooo. u said those schools were remodelled eh? grin grin grin
what about the sport complex? was it also remodelled or u didnt see it?
bridge ooo, let me guess......also remodelled likewise hospital etc.
Above all, monorail is also remodelled grin grin grin
U are a joke bro.
bro dey didn't complete the monorail...they abandon it
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by arresa: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
Truckpusher:
Confused fellow.

You said Amaechi did a lot for Rivers State and in one breath you're asking me to show you the picture of what my worthless village Governor delivered ? Aren't you confused then?
Well, I do not expect you to understand a thing with all that odorless fufu Aregberascal has been handing out as monthly package for you and your backward, smelly kind.
[/s]

Of course all you do is troll, you can not show us anything your worthless village governor commissioned. I know you losers...

Show us what your state delivered and let me show you what Osun delivered.

Accept my challenge or STFU and keep trolling like the troll you are..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fela was a mere citizen who I do not believe ever accused Buhari directly and even if he did, he must have been misinformed by the lies Buhari's dishonest accusers published in newspapers.
SycophanticGoat:

Trash! I rather believe Fela who stood only for the truth and challenged those crooks when necessary than believe same old criminals that looted the money and managed to clear their names..
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by prophetfire: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Truckpusher:
Niger hospital , Franklyn and Maxilo-facial hospital have been in existence since Adams my friend.

The only hospital he initiated from scratch is still at Aba road adding no economic value to the state just like the flying monorail.
he pulled them down and built complete modern ones with equipment. Like maxillo -facial, he had to acquire dt big hotel chez therez behind it to biuld a large structure. Niger hospital is not what it used to be,same with franklyn. Pls am not a politician like you,I am just saying the truth I know.if wike does his, I ll praise him too.

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by samjadinero(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by leisuretym: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
@ OP, mrvitalis, where is the picture of the rainbow town?
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by arresa: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
SycophanticGoat:

[/s]

The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf.

As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion.

But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

Get some education and quit misinforming yourself with ignorant tales..

2 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
GenBuhari:
Fela was a mere citizen who I do not believe ever accused Buhari directly and even if he did, he must have been misinformed by the lies Buhari's dishonest accusers published in newspapers.

Another trash! Fela accused OBJ, Musa and Buhari because they were all involved in the loot. Like I said, I rather go with Fela than believe same old crooks that destroyed Nigeria. Take your sermons to the gullible not me.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Get some education and quit misinforming yourself with ignorant tales..

Go feed that to the gullible and sycophantic goats in your circle and not me... I stand with Fela, if you don't like it, take this bold step...

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by arresa: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Fashola is your own official source of official and credible info?

Why do we even take you people seriously with the ridiculous and absurd rubbish you come up with?

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

when compared to his peers coupled with individual challenges like Udaughan, Dickson, Akpabio, he stood out a star. wike claim it doesnt yet the fool cant charge him to court months after. who is deceiving who?
stood out my yansh... angry
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Kayrich(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

And someone said ALL the projects he did successfully were done while he was in PDP.

True or false

Whoever comments this must be daft. If ameachi at the time of this posting wasnt an APC member but a PDP one, would u have said this? Was it PDP that did all those project all is amaecji. If its PDP, why re they not performing in like 95% of other PDP states?

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
arresa:

Fashola is your own official source of official and credible info?

Why do we even take you people seriously with the ridiculous and absurd rubbish you come up with?

He's blind I suppose or probably too much balls licking and worshipping of Fashola is disturbing him.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by ominskie: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
I would advise u to come to phc and confirm yourself. The estate is privately owned. The schools were not built, only remodeled. The monorail pic was a proposed one, in fact it was not completed at all. Pls Amaechi is a fraud. Am not a politician but I stand by the truth. The simple test to know a politician with integrity, is for him to declare he's asset and let it be verified.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Kayrich(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
veraiyke:
Where are all these places? Are they existent in Rivers state? Monorail has never functioned in Rivers and how can it when the project was never finished?

Bros u just dont ask that kind of question. Who do u expect to answer u. Person wey dey there post photos, u re asking where all this places dem dey. If u re a regular goer into the state of treasure then u will not ask all this. Go there urself & see it.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by arresa: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

He's blind I suppose or probably too much balls licking and worshipping of Fashola is disturbing him..

Worshiping Fashola is responsible for your ridiculous, absurd idiocy and accepting Fela as your official and credible info?

Is this your idiotic and ignorance excuse?

Shows how much influence Fashola has on your low grade and roadside mentality..

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
ominskie:
I would advise u to come to phc and confirm yourself. The estate is privately owned. The schools were not built, only remodeled. The monorail pic was a proposed one, in fact it was not completed at all. Pls Amaechi is a fraud. Am not a politician but I stand by the truth. The simple test to know a politician with integrity, is for him to declare he's asset and let it be verified.

[b][size=14pt] N14.1bn Golf Estate set to boost upscale housing in P-Harcourt[/size]

Kingsley Adegboye

Port Harcourt, popularly called the ‘Garden City’ because of its ambiance, is set to witness a major breakthrough in the provision of upscale housing. A 750-unit estate will soon be released into the property market, courtesy of a partnership between the Rivers State Government and Messrs TAF Nigeria Homes Limited.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/n14-1bn-golf-estate-set-to-boost-upscale-housing-in-p-harcourt/

[size=14pt] Rivers Golf Estate Will Soon Be Ready – Amaechi[/size]
Onjewu Dickson

The dream of completing a golf estate in Port Harcourt, Rivers State for lovers of golf would soon be realized, Rivers State Governor and Chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has said.

He spoke in Lagos at the weekend at the Ikeja Golf Club during the Club’s Captain Day celebration.

http://leadership.ng/sports/358890/rivers-golf-estate-will-soon-ready-amaechi[/b]

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Kayrich(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Truckpusher:
Lol , the Rivers State govt. only gave out the land to the private investors and it's not for free .
FYI : Rivers State Govt. didn't spend a dime to develop one inch of block in that project - The only project being tackled solely by the state since I was a teenager was started by Odili and Amaechi laid the foundation which he spent 8 yrs using it as a front to syphon money from our state treasury .
Repeat after me ; "Amaechi is a thief "

I still insist, call him a thief. No governor has ever governed in this country & not embezzled fund. He still the best performing governor during his 8years regime (2007-2015).

3 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
ominskie:

Can you explain what you mean by remodelled and not built. Let us use Orogbum and Nkpolu Oroworukwu in D-Line and Oroworukwu.

Are you saying those are the same buildings that were there?

The contractors brought down the old buildings and rebuilt the school. I am talking of the one I passed almost everyday because I stayed at D-Line at that time.

So I am speaking of the one I saw. I do not think Oromineke girls buildings are the same ones that are there now. Remodeling is using he same structures. This was not the case here.

2 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by SycophanticGoat: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
arresa:

Worshiping Fashola is responsible for your ridiculous, absurd idiocy and accepting Fela as your official and credible info?

Is this your idiotic and ignorance excuse?

Shows how much influence Fashola has on your low grade and roadside mentality..

E pain the Fashola balls licker sha.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Tokt: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
IzonOwei:
stood out my yansh... angry

ur inconsequential opinionhas no basis. Thunder fire that yansh

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by alayim: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Now, to set the records straight! The building there is ONE port own by federal govt, built under jonathan. The round about u see there is east-west road just by gades hotel emidiately after rumusi which amaechi critised jonathan for and it was built by jonathan. The one that looks like a golf course, I don't know where it is and I doubt if its in rivers state! Prove me wrong!
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Tokt: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
dapelua:
bro dey didn't complete the monorail...they abandon it

bro, it was ongoing. if u understand a typical project lifecycle coupled with income inflow and outflow u will understand that it was ongoing but never abandoned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.