Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide (19987 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by felifeli: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
As long as it is not Dansuki.

As for the sore election losers who criticizes everything Buhari above me.

Leave election behind you.

Thieves and corrupt people should not be encouraged irrespective of their political, religious or tribal affiliation.

When Obasanjo was there, they claimed he was jailing PDP members because of 3rd term agenda.

Let's face it, PDP are bunch of thieves and armed robbers.

Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves)

It is only PDP members that instead of going to court to defend themselves will rather go and pay judges to get ridiculous injunction to strike out cases or claim the court jurisdiction is questionable.

**** Can you read at all? The man has not even been charged to court for 3 MONTHS! How then can he defend himself in court? Better re-apply to do your GCE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

"Non of my minister is corrupt, if you have any corruption evidence against them; bring it forth" - King Of The North.
King of the North must be a silly king

4 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:

Answer my greetings first cheesy I didn't vote in 2015 but I will in 2019.

Was about saying that u never greeted me grin grin

Good morning... cheesy
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nbote(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahaha.... Make I laugh dem small. Zombies una heros nyash don dey open ooo. EFCC distracting Nigerians on behalf of the govt since 2015

3 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by otokx(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2016
The court is right.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by tinktanker: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Thieves and corrupt people should not be encouraged irrespective of their political, religious or tribal affiliation.

When Obasanjo was there, they claimed he was jailing PDP members because of 3rd term agenda.

Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves)

It is only PDP members that instead of going to court to defend themselves will rather go and pay judges to get ridiculous injunction to strike out cases or claim the court jurisdiction is questionable.
u have d blood of a tyrant in u.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2016
felifeli:

What a fool. Can you read at all? The man has not even been charged to court for 3 MONTHS! How then can he defend himself in court? Better re-apply to do your GCE.
You lack comprehension skill yet the first to call Some one illiterate.

Read the post again and see if the nonsese u wrote has anytin to do with it
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:

King of the North must be a silly king

I don't wanna get banned!!

Those that ate Aish rice are the mods here tongue

4 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2016
tinktanker:
u have d blood of a tyrant in u.

Yes. Punishment for corruption should be capital punishment.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by saintdennis(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2016
If the judge can call Efcc and the military ILLITERATES, then what about the police?

There are people in prisons across the country who have been awaiting trial for close to 15 years, what has this judge and other judges done about that?

Some people here will be talking back and forth without realising this judge (like most Nigerian judges) is a cancer to this nation.

Just because this man is rich he can't b detained like normal 'suspects'..

Lesson: in all thy doing, make money!
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Was about saying that u never greeted me grin grin
Good morning... cheesy
Hope you dreamt of chanjicheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by chernest2002: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2016
As our leader don't have certificate, he will always appoint illiterates and dictators like magu the efcc chairman. Change of shame.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

I don't wanna get banned!!
Those that ate Aish rice are the mods here tongue
Why are you afraid of ban it's just for a while
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:

Why are you afraid of ban it's just for a while

grin you have an idea how many weeks I have spent on ban since this year??
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by klassic(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2016
My dear, quit being sentimental. We are not saying they should not be investigated for alleged corrupt practices, what we are saying is do that won't in the ambit of the extant law. We are not on banana Republic were in you can arrest someone, on alleged unsubstantiated facts, and summarily details same without recourse to the provisions of his fundamental human rights as provided for.
We happened to someone being innocent until proven guilty? What happened to releasing him pursuant to court order and then placing him on 24hrs surveillance.
What happened to charging him to court and praying the court for accelerated hearing so Nigerians can put this behind us? We are being distracted unnecessarily from seeing the bigger picture and focusing on other material things.
Truth is the EFCC, DSS, POLICE, etc, can not be the prosecutor and the judge at the same time.
Ever heard of the saying you can not be a judge in your own case?

AntiWailer:

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by charlesucheh(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2016
They shouldn't have kept the guy that long and the judge shouldn't have been bold to say that! Cos there are lots of things that needs to be boldly said which am sure he hasn't!!! HmMmm..... Am still wondering what triggered him to do that!!!
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

You are pretending to forget that they were basically redundant for jonathan's 6yrs. You learn by experience. When for 6yrs the President said stealing was not corruption, what do u expect efcc to do They can only get better with the job, little by little they are learning from their mistakes. We will eventually get to a point where efcc can function solely independently without any presidential backing
until ur last statement hapns...nothing will change..

forget Jonathan era, it is gone. if buhari leaves office, another president will bring anoda efcc chairman dat will suit his style...

d only thing d OBJ,GEJ and GMB Efcc have in common is d name "EFCC". so, dia is nothing continuous about d body.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

grin you have an idea how many weeks I have spent on ban since this year??
Lol, change!!
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Paperwhite(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
grin “The respondents, I must be bold to say- the EFCC and the Army- have behaved like illiterates” said the judge
That is what these organs of government have become under the illiterate president.Guess we scrutinize our leaders next time.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by linusbnn(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Tinubu is what?

El rufai is what?

Amaechi is what?

Obasanjo is what?

Even Buhari is what?
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by luke10: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Buhari is an arrant illiterate and very uncivilized and unintelligent, even unintelligible.
I challenge anyone to convince me otherwise with factual reasons.

Buhari will yet prove to be one of the greatest mistake Nigeria will be making as a nation.

The judge submission is quite commendable
We are in a complete dictatorial regime where the rule of law has been jettison into the garbage bin.
Thanks. You see, our problems are as a result of apc members and some non apc Nigerians, including the so call Rights Campaigners. Buhari is not only a stark illitrate, he is also one of the biggest fools. I tell you Buhari does not know, out of his two legs, hands, which to move first. But our problem is that when you describe foolish leaders made by the highly recognized zombies as well as the greatest liers, especially when these people continue to sing praises in favour of these foolish leaders, the result will grow from worse to worst. Our prayers should be that these type of justices should continue to prevail and blast leaders like Buhari, in fact explain to them the debt of their illitracy, then we will in not time become normal people.
Imagine Buhari sent his Mugu (efcc) to Ekiti and arrest the state house members without reasons. He is indeed a dunce dumbest leader.
Have you also of recent listen to ministers like Amaechi in tv and radio stations? In fact what comes out those ministers will just tell that this government of Buhari contains only foolish illitrates and indeed zombies that are highly irresponsible and indesciple

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by tete7000(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Buhari is an arrant illiterate and very uncivilized and unintelligent, even unintelligible.
I challenge anyone to convince me otherwise with factual reasons.

Buhari will yet prove to be one of the greatest mistake Nigeria will be making as a nation.

The judge submission is quite commendable
We are in a complete dictatorial regime where the rule of law has been jettison into the garbage bin.

I concur with all you wrote. They voted him not minding if he presented tissue paper as certificate. Illiterate population with illiterate president. Smh
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nicepoker(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

yes even saraki the PDP member.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nellypy: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
EFCC & NIGERIAN ARMY R ILLITERATE Judge commenced
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Icekyng: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Bdemmy:

Prof! Prof!!
With all your education and intelligence, you are still a nobody o
lol u wan kill person with tinking ?
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
linusbnn:

Tinubu is what?

El rufai is what?

Amaechi is what?

Obasanjo is what?

Even Buhari is what?
Answer ur question so we have a meaningful converstion
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2016
tete7000:

I concur with all you wrote. They voted him not minding if he presented tissue paper as certificate. Illiterate population with illiterate president. Smh
I will rather vote an illiterate instead of voting for Dr. Of Yam and goat
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:
until ur last statement hapns...nothing will change..

forget Jonathan era, it is gone. if buhari leaves office, another president will bring anoda efcc chairman dat will suit his style...

d only thing d OBJ,GEJ and GMB Efcc have in common is d name "EFCC". so, dia is nothing continuous about d body.

You only stated the problem, but no solution!
The best way out is to make EFCC a constitutional body that is immune from direct politics. Then give them teeth, independent from presidential influence.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Leke001: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2016
does Buhari even know what human rights mean?
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nicepoker(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2016
charlesabasi1:
Let the man return all the Nigerian money Simple.
did u read the post at all?
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

You only stated the problem, but no solution!
The best way out is to make EFCC a constitutional body that is immune from direct politics. Then give them teeth, independent from presidential influence.
I didn't state d solution cos u stated it in ur earlier post and I acknowledged it..

I just dey look EFCC, waiting for dem to win at least one case in court...let one big man go to jail for corruption.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Justiyke4u: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2016
The court is waiting for an opportunity to lecture the authorities. One day the supreme Court will do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU / Sowore Celebrates His Mother, Esther, On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.