Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide (19951 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by emymeeky: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
As long as it is not Dansuki.

As for the sore election losers who criticizes everything Buhari above me.

Leave election behind you.

Thieves and corrupt people should not be encouraged irrespective of their political, religious or tribal affiliation.

When Obasanjo was there, they claimed he was jailing PDP members because of 3rd term agenda.

Let's face it, PDP are bunch of thieves and armed robbers.

Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves)

It is only PDP members that instead of going to court to defend themselves will rather go and pay judges to get ridiculous injunction to strike out cases or claim the court jurisdiction is questionable.

Cry cry baby grin

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Thieves and corrupt people should not be encouraged irrespective of their political, religious or tribal affiliation.

When Obasanjo was there, they claimed he was jailing PDP members because of 3rd term agenda.

Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves)

It is only PDP members that instead of going to court to defend themselves will rather go and pay judges to get ridiculous injunction to strike out cases or claim the court jurisdiction is questionable.

Shout up my friend...Everyone is innocent until proven guilty,How can you keep someones father for 3months against the constitution...In a sane society 2 months is more than enough to build up charges and send him to court...I dont support looters but EFCC should always learn to act within the law not like iliterates.

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by sammhi(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

am sure you are part of the illiterate the judge refers to.
Fasola, Amaechi , Ngige, okorocha are Pdp?
your shallow thinking at bks to high heaven.
all politicians especially Nigerian politicians have stolen or are guilty of fraud and stealing of public funds since 1960 when even our mothers were not yet born.
go read why Nzeogwu carried out first coup..read why Gowon was overthrown...why Shagari was overthrown.. Abacha loot is still being repatriated till now almost 20 years after his death.. Guess Abacha is a PDP.. ode
Making stealing of public funds as if it just started 5 years ago or that it is only PDP show you not only an illiterate but a hypocrite
where did Amaechi got fund used in financing APC?
spare us these sermons of only PDP... am sure even u , you steal public funds if you work with Govt.
2016 Budget was passed guess it was PDP.... ode ni e..big time

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:
I didn't state d solution cos u stated it in ur earlier post and I acknowledged it..

I just dey look EFCC, waiting for dem to win at least one case in court...let one big man go to jail for corruption.

It will happen. With Buhari in power many big men will end up in jail. But dont forget its not only efcc that has this responsibility, our judges are corrupt and also beneficiaries of the past regime.it is up to efcc to present its case, but its d judge that ultimately convicts.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2016
EFCC has messed up on all cases bro. They should be charged to court for wasting tax payers funds.

AntiWailer:

I agree with u that EFCC messed up on this isolated case but it is not enough to rubbish the anti corruption campaign

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by linusbnn(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Answer ur question so we have a meaningful converstion

What i'm saying is that, this govt needs to obey the rule of law and not acting like a military govt. In situation whereby the efcc detains pple without trial, what are the pple I mentioned b4 doing outside of detention?because they are all the same. Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2016
sammhi:

am sure you are part of the illiterate the judge refers to.
Fasola, Amaechi , Ngige, okorocha are Pdp?
your shallow thinking at bks to high heaven.
all politicians especially Nigerian politicians have stolen or are guilty of fraud and stealing of public funds since 1960 when even our mothers were not yet born.
go read why Nzeogwu carried out first coup..read why Gowon was overthrown...why Shagari was overthrown.. Abacha loot is still being repatriated till now almost 20 years after his death.. Guess Abacha is a PDP.. ode
Making stealing of public funds as if it just started 5 years ago or that it is only PDP show you not only an illiterate but a hypocrite
where did Amaechi got fund used in financing APC?
spare us these sermons of only PDP... am sure even u , you steal public funds if you work with Govt.
2016 Budget was passed guess it was PDP.... ode ni e..big time

I will ignore your rant and take the bolded.

So since all of them are thieves, we should allow those arrested to go home. All have sinned.

I have problems dealing with people who lack comprehension and read just the first line.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by neocortex: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Maghan37:
The judiciary of Nigeria this days seems to be aiding corrupt leaders.Infact the way it is going if GMB those not use some elements of dictorship to bypass the judiciary, he'll achieve nothin in four years.

Your type are made for the jungle not civilised society, it is unfortunate
that someone sees indefinite detention without trial as an "achievement".

If you love jungle justice , kindly migrate to the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

It will happen. With Buhari in power many big men will end up in jail. But dont forget its not only efcc that has this responsibility, our judges are corrupt and also beneficiaries of the past regime.it is up to efcc to present its case, but its d judge that ultimately convicts.
that is d part I dont like to hear..."with buhari in power"

buhari is only human and a politician..
why so much faith in a politician who has politicians as his ministers and advisers?

we can talk about Efcc, presidency, Nigeria etc...but i don't enjoy talking about GEJ as a failure or buhari has a success.. cos it brings sentiment.. as far as inam concerned, they are all d same with very little differences in d way the operate.

thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by bankylan: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2016
saintdennis:
If the judge can call Efcc and the military ILLITERATES, then what about the police?

There are people in prisons across the country who have been awaiting trial for close to 15 years, what has this judge and other judges done about that?

Some people here will be talking back and forth without realising this judge (like most Nigerian judges) is a cancer to this nation.

Just because this man is rich he can't b detained like normal 'suspects'..

Lesson: in all thy doing, make money!

Don't worry, one day someone will accuse u wrongly and u will have have spent months in detention before u are found not guilty....
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Clerverly: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
Good morning Nigerians!

Ameachi is walking free, I can't wait for 2019 to come

What did you do in 2015? Joker! grin

Conduct election 1million times! APC will win 1Million and 1...
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by luke10: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2016
fitzmayowa:

In other words the judge is stylishly calling PMB an Illiterate since he is the C in C of the armed forces...cheesy grin cheesy
That is it.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Istand4justice: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

A simple question requiring an honest answer, are APC members saints?

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:

What did you do in 2015? Joker! grin

Conduct election 1million times! APC will win 1Million and 1...
Clerverly take your joke somewhere else not in naija, most Nigerians that voted for this fake change are regretting. You will soon realize your mistake cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:
that is d part I dont like to hear..."with buhari in power"

buhari is only human and a politician..
why so much faith in a politician who has politicians as his ministers and advisers?

we can talk about Efcc, presidency, Nigeria etc...but i don't enjoy talking about GEJ as a failure or buhari has a success.. cos it brings sentiment.. as far as inam concerned, they are all d same with very little differences in d way the operate.

thank u.

You may not want to hear it, but for now the efcc works with the government's body language. Under jonathan the body language was simple: stealing is not corruption. Which means arresting looters was a waste of time and we saw it in several cases aviation minister, farouk lawal etc

Whereas Buhari's body language is to arrest and prosecute anybody involved, no matter how highly placed.

Lets face facts, all these arrest would never have been possible under Jonathan. Infact u wont even hear of the case, let alone arrest. Spurious committees will be set up to destroy any evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Blow074: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Quote of the day :

Antiwailer - "Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves"
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by wakamotion: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
what do u expect from a government whose President the supporters ask him to present a NEPA bill as certificate being an illiterate, everything will go illiterate_wise. Someone who only qualified to be a Gateman as people in his own level of education are, to occupy the office of the President is to turn the country upside down, as we are gradually experiencing now, it does not look as we are in a civilised society as well noted by the judge.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by saintdennis(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=bankylan post=43782481][/quote]

Ur quote was a lil dull... I never even typed anything related to whether this man is guilty or not. Cos I don't care.

My stance is on the subject of 'awaiting trial' suspects in Nigeria and am saying this judge berated Efcc for detaining the col. For 3 months without trial just because he's rich, connected or whatever.

What about the average man in jail without trial? Doesn't he deserve same courtesy?

Learn how to read and understand... people with your thought process are also the problem with naija. No comprehension skills. mtcheeeew.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2016
There are thousands of Nigerians in jail with out trial. I guess this so called democracy and rule of law is for only the politician. Nigeria judiciary is rubbish, pdp's are thieves, most Nigerian are illiterate and dull, apc is not transparent, efcc is to quick in arresting people without enough evidence, and finally Nigeria democracy is actually a demonstration of craze. I rest my case.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by sammhi(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

I will ignore your rant and take the bolded.

So since all of them are thieves, we should allow those arrested to go home. All have sinned.

I have problems dealing with people who lack comprehension and read just the first line.

I think your biggest problem is brainless... if you are not ..you will understand my point..but for the sake of others reading ...my point is ...
don't make the stealing of public. finds a pdp affair.. all of them are thieves...all..no exception..
your initial response to the news was .PDP steals a lot..and am teling you all. of them stole ..Pdp APC, civilians, military, police ..etc..are guilty...period.. don't make if seem one part is saint , the other are rogues...no sir
that is my point.!
PMB deliberate and for political reasons turns blind eye to his party members.. why? ..he knows they are thieves but he also knows that a house divided against itself will collapse..dats all..not that he is a fool like u sound...
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Clerverly: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:

Clerverly take your joke somewhere else not in naija, most Nigerians that voted for this fake change are regretting. You will soon realize your mistake cheesy

Did you vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

You may not want to hear it, but for now the efcc works with the government's body language. Under jonathan the body language was simple: stealing is not corruption. Which means arresting looters was a waste of time and we saw it in several cases aviation minister, farouk lawal etc

Whereas Buhari's body language is to arrest and prosecute anybody involved, no matter how highly placed.

Lets face facts, all these arrest would never have been possible under Jonathan. Infact u wont even hear of the case, let alone arrest. Spurious committees will be set up to destroy any evidence
I am not here to defend Jonathan neither am I here to praise buhari or talk against him..

I am not against d corruption fight neither am I against d arrest of these big men.

what i am saying is simple, EFCC shld arrest, charge to court and let d court do her part..

let us not b decieved or carried away by arrests, it is not enough..

it is not a military regime when u send pple tonprison at will... protocols have to b followed...

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by mindtricks: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Dearie, its a half-truth and lame that only PDP know how to steal.

Whatever PDP can steal, our lovely beloved APC can steal more if we do not put them on check.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:

Did you vote for him?
I didn't, why ask?
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2016
charliboy654:
There are thousands of Nigerians in jail with out trial. I guess this so called democracy and rule of law is for only the politician. Nigeria judiciary is rubbish, pdp's are thieves, most Nigerian are illiterate and dull, apc is not transparent, efcc is to quick in arresting people without enough evidence, and finally Nigeria democracy is actually a demonstration of craze. I rest my case.
a bottle of orijin for u..

worst of all, our youths av been deceived and made to fight each other for dis same politicians and silly democrazy

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by luke10: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Maghan37:
The judiciary of Nigeria this days seems to be aiding corrupt leaders.Infact the way it is going if GMB those not use some elements of dictorship to bypass the judiciary, he'll achieve nothin in four years.
Is anything wrong with your brain? Simply put, you are likely to be carrying Buhari's brain.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by arsenalqueen(f): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

u r an hypocrite, if all PDP members are thieves! Dt means dos dt decamped to APC are also thieves! Or are dey saints now?

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Maghan37: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2016
neocortex:

Your type are made for the jungle not civilised society, it is unfortunate
that someone sees indefinite detention without trial as an "achievement".

If you love jungle justice , kindly migrate to the jungle.
So justice to u sounds like allowing Dasuki to go Abroad 4 medical check up or allowing soldiers to die on the battle field while embezzling funds meant 4 dem 2 protect d nation.Well if that sonds like a civilised society then d jungle is much better.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2016
arsenalqueen:
u r an hypocrite, if all PDP members are thieves! Dt means dos dt decamped to APC are also thieves! Or are dey saints now?

Read my post again. It answers ur silly question already
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by adeyeye5353(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
I think people are too heartless, reason is that, the show man called dasuki is a son of devil! He waste thousands of soldiers life base on his love of money, I think want is happening to him now is the reward of his bad doin. I will like to advise, pleae don't insult army or Efcc again
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:
I am not here to defend Jonathan neither am I here to praise buhari or talk against him..

I am not against d corruption fight neither am I against d arrest of these big men.

what i am saying is simple, EFCC shld arrest, charge to court and let d court do her part..

let us not b decieved or carried away by arrests, it is not enough..

it is not a military regime when u send pple tonprison at will... protocols have to b followed...

Thats exactly what efcc is doing. There are mistakes but its not enough to rubbish their efforts. They also have their constraints and challenges.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats exactly what efcc is doing. There are mistakes but its not enough to rubbish their efforts. They also have their constraints and challenges.
I have not rubbished their efforts...but I won't take dem serious until someone is found guilty and gets a jail term...

many pple have been arrested in d past and they still walk freely...
I am not a GEJ or PMB supporter... I condemn and praise both when I have reasons to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught / Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.