Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed (8277 Views)

Whats Your Favourite Soft Spot During Sex? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by emelisande(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
if he isnt needy
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Waiting

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by falconey(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
You want them to tell you?
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by andreernest28(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Girls talk,abeg take dis ribbist out of here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
But Naija guys show affection by being needy. How else are we to show we care apart from visiting you/pleading for visits, calling you a dozen times daily, badgering you with questions on social media and generally haranguing you to death? If a guy's all calm and aloof you'll say he doesn't care/think about you. Confused species undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Smellymouth: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Women respond differently.

For instance, some women’s n1pples are highly sensitive when you stroke them. From experience…I think this is common to women with smaller br3asts. grin

On the other hand…some women don’t respond as much when you stroke their n1pples because they are not as sensitive. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by sinaj(f): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
M a Nun tongue
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by emelisande(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rollar:
But Naija guys show affection by being needy. How else are we to show we care apart from visiting you/pleading for visits, calling you a dozen times daily, badgering you with questions on social media and generally haranguing you to death? If a guy's all calm and aloof you'll say he doesn't care/think about you. Confused species undecided

we maybe confused, but neediness is different from caring.
honestly i fall for guys who are cruel ( i dont mean violent ) but just alpha in his manners

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
emelisande:
we maybe confused, but neediness is different from caring.
honestly i fall for guys who are cruel ( i dont mean violent ) but just alpha in his manners
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Unfortunately such guys usually have a mean streak and since you have a type and keep falling for them, the conclusion is often all men are the same. Maybe what you ladies should start saying is all the men I've been dating are all the same. I'm not really needy myself, but mine transcends lack of neediness. I'm not really the 'overly caring' type, so I guess I'd make a bad yardstick cool
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
If u can hug a Transformer and come out alive kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by ivyT(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
If he takes care of me financially,nd cares for me....*kisses*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Emodeee: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Money. The lady above can attest to it.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by emelisande(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rollar:
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Unfortunately such guys usually have a mean streak and since you have a type and keep falling for them, the conclusion is often all men are the same. Maybe what you ladies should start saying is all the men I've been dating are all the same. I'm not really needy myself, but mine transcends lack of neediness. I'm not really the 'overly caring' type, so I guess I'd make a bad yardstick cool

thats it
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by ThuGnificenX: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
M a Nun tongue
if I hear...

BAD pikin like u
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by IamLEGEND1: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
u go wait tire
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
send her money
cant get any softer than that cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Eyepencil: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
M a Nun tongue
Yea, same with my Ex

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by kenny1795(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rita
ivyT:
If he takes care of me financially,nd cares for me....*kisses*

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by sinaj(f): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
if I hear...

BAD pikin like u
lol
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by sinaj(f): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Eyepencil:

Yea, same with my Ex
lol
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by ivyT(f): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
kenny1795:
Rita
Dominic

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by ivyT(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Emodeee:
Money. The lady above can attest to it.

emodee,shoro niyen
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
M a Nun tongue
i know ure trying to make a joke out of u bein a nun but deep down inside me, i know ure a nun type, i know ure a shy lady, i know ure not really good in bed, i know ure just reserve in real life, i know ure a virgin, this is just what i think, well u know what to do to proov me wrong dat ure not all dat i mention, if truly ure hot, then show it to me, make me wonder in the land of sweet feeling, make the bones in my waist get tired, drive my brains out, suck my life with ur lips out of me, with all that then i know ure really sinaj. If not to me ure not a game 4 me in the bedroom, i dare u!!!!!! To break me when i visit porthacourt next month.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by sinaj(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
i know ure trying to make a joke out of u bein a nun but deep down inside me, i know ure a nun type, i know ure a shy lady, i know ure not really good in bed, i know ure just reserve in real life, i know ure a virgin, this is just what i think, well u know what to do to proov me wrong dat ure not all dat i mention, if truly ure hot, then show it to me, make me wonder in the land of sweet feeling, make the bones in my waist get tired, drive my brains out, suck my life with ur lips out of me, with all that then i know ure really sinaj. If not to me ure not a game 4 me in the bedroom, i dare u!!!!!! To break me when i visit porthacourt next month.
lol see me see wahala o!

Did u see me in ur dream
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
lol see me see wahala o!

Did u see me in ur dream
yeah i have been seeing u in my sweet dreams since last year, all i need is your action, going for the kill and making me wake up by 11am in the morning instead of 5am as normal.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by sinaj(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah i have been seeing u in my sweet dreams since last year, all i need is your action, going for the kill and making me wake up by 11am in the morning instead of 5am as normal.
lol park well jare.

I wan go church.
Will pray for u
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
lol park well jare.

I wan go church.
Will pray for u
I prefare u pray 4 strenght to over power me becaus i will make u cry and moan pls!! pls! pls!
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Lsofdk(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
lol park well jare.

I wan go church.
Will pray for u
come let's pray togethergrin
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by RENOWNED2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
kenny1795:
Rita
must u mumu everywhere u go?
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Mhizkel(f): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
mineANDurs:
If u can hug a Transformer and come out alive kiss

Wicked you! grincheesy
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by martyns303(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
lol park well jare.

I wan go church.
Will pray for u

I believe I saw u today. Hope ur alright?
Re: Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed by Kingucheenejo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
[i][/i]Give her money, give her more money, give her moree money, then smile deceitfuly and say babe i just feel sexy. She wouldn't want to loose a client. Money is everyone's soft spot[b]Give her money, give her more money, give her moree money, then smile deceitfuly and say babe i just feel sexy. She wouldn't want to loose a client. Money is everyone's soft spot[/b]Give her money, give her more money, give her moree money, then smile deceitfuly and say babe i just feel sexy. She wouldn't want to loose a client. Money is everyone's soft spot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / Guys Only: Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.