Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter (6845 Views)

How Jesus Christ Was Created / How Jesus Christ Changed The World / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Tufanja:

Thing is...by reaching the end of his book, SonOfLucifer might realize that he arrived somewhere else than he thought he would arrive with his storyline in the beginning. I wonder if he would have the courage to publish that...
Why not? It is my sensing that he - like many of us - is ready to follow his conscience no matter the outcomes, as far as religious and spiritual issues are concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2016
LoJ:

Why not? It is my sensing that he - like many of us - is ready to follow his conscience no matter the outcomes, as far as religious and spiritual issues are concerned.

True. Just sometimes its good to trigger a man by expressing some doubts, it will make him fly higher. We want him high, higher, highest, dont we?
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tufanja:
True. Just sometimes its good to trigger a man by expressing some doubts, it will make him fly higher. We want him high, higher, highest, dont we?
I want him to follow his conscience wherever it leads him, whether high or down. smiley

And I have no doubts that someone remaining true to his conscience, and refusing to conform to religious norms and boundaries just out of religious hypocrisy, but examining all with his heart, will ultimately get to certain unavoidable conclusions.

Greetings smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by alpontif(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Buharifan@gmail.com for further, ehn, discussions.
anikemoses, MikeDanReal

check your gmail, I have already done some stuff for you.
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2016
alpontif:

check your gmail, I have already done some stuff for you.
Ok bro.
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
LoJ:

I want him to follow his conscience wherever it leads him, whether high or down. smiley

And I have no doubts that someone remaining true to his conscience, and refusing to conform to religious norms and boundaries just out of religious hypocrisy, but examining all with his heart, will ultimately get to certain unavoidable conclusions.

Greetings smiley
Thanks Bro, I guess tough angel(tufanja) has some spare wings she wants to give away.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by alpontif(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Ok bro.

This is the Cover Page of the Book.

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Busayorafael(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
grin
You are a good writer. Why don't you consider storytelling?
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by AccidentalGenius: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sonoflucifer please continue....
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Thanks Bro, I guess tough angel(tufanja) has some spare wings she wants to give away.. cheesy

When sonoflucifer left heaven, I decided to babysit his wings, until he wld come to search for it. Now, I sleep every night on those soft feathers dreaming of that day ;-).

Happy Easter, rise up... kiss
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

When sonoflucifer left heaven, I decided to babysit his wings, until he wld come to search for it. Now, I sleep every night on those soft feathers dreaming of that day ;-).

Happy Easter, rise up... kiss
oh that gave me a rise grin tongue
Happy Easter, dear kiss
I've learnt to fly without wings, to glide with outstretched arms.. grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

oh that gave me a rise grin tongue
Happy Easter, dear kiss
I've learnt to fly without wings, to glide with outstretched arms.. grin

Lol, that gliding is also called "free falling". It looks like flying until you start seeing the floor a bit tooooo close.
Its good that I got some nursing skills ;-).
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol, that gliding is also called "free falling". It looks like flying until you start seeing the floor a bit tooooo close.
Its good that I got some nursing skills ;-).
grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by K9blunt(f): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
This guy, you must Finnish this tale or else.......! angry
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
K9blunt:
This guy, you must Finnish this tale or else.......! angry
grin grin

Soon dear.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by K9blunt(f): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin

Soon dear.

Abeg o , no make the soon be when I turn 60

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2016
cc Blueyedgeek
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2016
K9blunt:

Abeg o , no make the soon be when I turn 60

grin grin
I hope you are 59. grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by K9blunt(f): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I hope you are 59. grin

Haba na, na so you hate me reach.

What I did you?

grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
It was a dark and starry night. In the horizon, a group of men could be seen slowly approaching. The guards quickly stood at alert while one hurried off to go get the Commander.
Augustus was just about to doze off when he heard a loud knock at his door.
"Oga, those guys we dey wait since, dem don show"..
Augustus jumped out of bed and hastily threw on his armor. He rushed down and met the men just as they had reached the entrance to the palace.
"You're welcome. Please follow me", he said, directing his men to move the camels to the animal shelter while he led the visitors towards the king's chamber.

It was a huge chamber, adorned with purple embroidery, candles fully lit at alternating columns across the hall. King Herod sat upon his throne, a little belch leaving his lips as he watched his commander bring in the Magi.

"Ah, Chairmen, we've been expecting you, How una dey na? Welcome, welcome, abeg abeg Augo, arrange them for my front well make I see their faces"

King Herod looked from his throne upon this motley crew of travelers. He smirked as his eyes moved across their faces, all covered in dust from travelling days in the desert.

"Oh great King,we greet you", the tallest among the group stepped out and knelt before him.
"We come with great news. It so happened that a few days back, while we pondered upon the meaning of stars and looked out into the heavens, we happened upon a star that shined so brightly. This wasn't a usual star, and so we followed it, and we followed it, and we're still following it. A king has been born, we know this for that star is fit for only kings"

"But,my mother never saw any star" King Herod thought to himself, as his mind struggled to cope with the meaning of this strange news.

He motioned to his soldiers to leave the chambers. Soon the halls were empty except for the Magi, King Herod and Augustus.
"We know of no King who has been born at this time. But, we will offer you aid and help you find this King. But, please, when you find him, please return and tell me, that I might go worship Him"

And with that, the Magi set off on their way following the star that came with them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by urahara(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
It was a dark and starry night. In the horizon, a group of men could be seen slowly approaching. The guards quickly stood at alert while one hurried off to go get the Commander.
Augustus jumped out of bed and hastily threw on his armor. He rushed down and met the men just as they had reached the entrance to the palace.
"You're welcome. Please follow me", he said, directing his men to move the camels to the animal shelter while he led the visitors towards the king's chamber.

It was a huge chamber, adorned with purple embroidery, candles fully lit at alternating columns across the hall. King Herod sat upon his throne, a little belch leaving his lips as he watched his commander bring in the Magi.

"Ah, Chairmen, we've been expecting you, How una dey na? Welcome, welcome, abeg abeg Augo, arrange them for my front well make I see their faces"

King Herod looked from his throne upon this motley crew of travelers. He smirked as his eyes moved across their faces, all covered in dust from travelling days in the desert.

"Oh great King,we greet you", the tallest among the group stepped out and knelt before him.
"We come with great news. It so happened that a few days back, while we pondered upon the meaning of stars and looked out into the heavens, we happened upon a star that shined so brightly. This wasn't a usual star, and so we followed it, and we followed it, and we're still following it. A king has been born, we know this for that star is fit for only kings"

"But,my mother never saw any star" King Herod thought to himself, as his mind struggled to cope with the meaning of this strange news.

He motioned to his soldiers to leave the chambers. Soon the halls were empty except for the Magi, King Herod and Augustus.
"We know of no King who has been born at this time. But, we will offer you aid and help you find this King. But, please, when you find him, please return and tell me, that I might go worship Him"

And with that, the Magi set off on their way following the star that came with them.
angry
sonOfLucifer:

Feed me more
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by urahara(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Amazing write up
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sonofluc1fer: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Son of God was born on the 25th day of December, in the year 0. Zero was also the number of agemates he would grow up with - they were all slaughtered on King Herod's number. Luckily, Joseph was given a warning by two angels, and he escaped with his family to Egypt.

When the dust had settled, they moved back to Nazareth, a small dull city on the Northside of Galilee. Baby Jesus grew up quickly and fell in love with reading - he read all kinds of books from 'Tales from the Mediterranean' to 'Songs from Onitsha Forest'

He loved to visit the temples in his days, because they were the only place where any true reading was done. He read about his ancestors - David, a great Israeli Warrior who had killed a giant with a tiny stone. He fell in love with his Father Yawheh and always sought his presence.

Then one day, 30 years after he was born, Yawheh opened the windows of heaven, and sent a dove down while Jesus being baptized in the village stream.

The dove flew down, shining in all its white, pure splendour, sending golden rays like the sun, across the face of Jesus. And all who were involved in one business or the other around the lake that day, heard a deep bass voice thunder from above.

'Na my pikin be that. Na im dey do me yanfuyfanfu for body.'

The salvation of mankind was now set in motion.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by urahara(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
The Son of God was born on the 25th day of December, in the year 0. Zero was also the number of agemates he would grow up with - they were all slaughtered on King Herod's number. Luckily, Joseph was given a warning by two angels, and he escaped with his family to Egypt.

When the dust had settled, they moved back to Nazareth, a small dull city on the Northside of Galilee. Baby Jesus grew up quickly and fell in love with reading - he read all kinds of books from 'Tales from the Mediterranean' to 'Songs from Onitsha Forest'

He loved to visit the temples in his days, because they were the only place where any true reading was done. He read about his ancestors - David, a great Israeli Warrior who had killed a giant with a tiny stone. He fell in love with his Father Yawheh and always sought his presence.

Then one day, 30 years after he was born, Yawheh opened the windows of heaven, and sent a dove down while Jesus being baptized in the village stream.

The dove flew down, shining in all its white, pure splendour, sending golden rays like the sun, across the face of Jesus. And all who were involved in one business or the other around the lake that day, heard a deep bass voice thunder from above.

Looolz , u no go use laff kill person
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sonofluc1fer: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2017
bump.
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by harriet412(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why is this not completed angry ...

Had a nice read anyways undecided
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sonofluc1fer: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
harriet412:
Why is this not completed angry ...

Had a nice read anyways undecided
grin

Seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/2828556/luciferean-series-understanding-christianity
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Daeylar(f): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
By the way, which one be Angel pako again.
Lol, why is this story not complete angry
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sonofluc1fer: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
By the way, which one be Angel pako again.
Lol, why is this story not complete angry
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2989687/how-jesus-died-sins-road/1#43906955
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Daeylar(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sonofluc1fer: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Is that how it ended?

oh, i thought u wanted the continuation. will work on it sometime. should be free from next week. hope to update some of these stories. move them to a blog or something. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / Mazaje & Co Lets Discuss The Origin Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.