Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court (32103 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by petkoffDrake(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
NobleAngell:
Did she say he is impotent? Then she has a lot of explaining to do. Abi those 2 kids were given to them as a wedding gift?

Haaahaha! U funny pass basket mouth grin

Ya, the children were wrapped in foil and given to d couple smiley
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by IkennaNweke(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
I don't believe that woman at all. She said her husband was impotent, and then said he sleeps around. What a contradiction!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin

Excuse me. Is there anything wrong with the syllabus'
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Aystarz: 4:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Clone2020:
The rate of divorce in Nigeria is just shameful abeg. Don't marry, its not by force.

''Wives be submissive to your husbands. Husbands love your wives and do not be harsh towards them.'' Their marriage deserves everything that's coming to it since both parties have failed to heed the voice of reasoning. I only feel for the kids.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by MeekAssassin: 4:33am On Mar 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Married Yoruba women and infidelity be like "ewedu and amalla"..........na so one been wan seduce me during ma service year in one of the sw states

Chineke abiama gbayara ha maka naha amaghi ihe ha na eme.
your a mofo slowpoke, must you always bring in tribe into all matters, as if your tribe is not adultrious, idiot
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by billyG(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by babadem2much(m): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Strong is a [b][/b]soldiers wife

what do you want a soldier's wife say about this? she stays for a full year without meeting her husband yet she endures.

madam your case may be different though
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by linearity: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2016
But which kind truth the Judge wan come establish, the two people wey marry come before you come talk say, them done tire, abia na by force?

The only thing left is to determine custody, child support and alimony, where necessary.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Krismart(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2016
The result of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE syndrome
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Krismart(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2016
IkennaNweke:
I don't believe that woman at all. She said her husband was impotent, and then said he sleeps around. What a contradiction!
And they have 2 kids. I smell lies
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by badonkadonk: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2016
LilNetty:
It will never be my portion....lols

Na so u like sex reach...!?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by greatiyk4u(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2016
MeekAssassin:
your a mofo slowpoke, must you always bring in tribe into all matters, as if your tribe is not adultrious, idiot

Moderators take note of this person........
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Critiqual(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2016
They have two children and ..."he is impotent"?

I don confuse o
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by ashjay001(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2016
Clone2020:
The rate of divorce in Nigeria is just shameful abeg. Don't marry, its not by force.

Its by force in African countries. The pressure from d society for being unmarried can depress an unmarried soul.

Wish it was otherwise, but unfortunately, its wat it is.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by othsak(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2016
wow...quite not cool of him..why dont you seat him down and talk to him? @list let him know its his responsibility..good Luck
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Mbediogu(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Regular conjugal relationship is very mandatory to successful marriage - even more than money.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by 4nobody4every1: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Excuse me. Is there anything wrong with the syllabus'
No cool
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by morganwizzy55(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Me I don talk am say Anything wey go make me marry, that means I go accept anything we d woman do.. Sometimes to handle women no easy.. O. Dats why I go flex finish before I marry so that if she enter my house, I go dey say I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! every time, even if na she find my trouble..only for peace to rain. I hate divorce o..d only tin day can make m divorce my wife is only wen she comit adultery..
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by cardoctor(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
Use your brain. Try and be like the other woman he sees outside. Your story may become once in a week.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by slyng(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Married Yoruba women and infidelity be like "ewedu and amalla"..........na so one been wan seduce me during ma service year in one of the sw states

Chineke abiama gbayara ha maka naha amaghi ihe ha na eme.
see ur mouth ... Na by tribe? U know how many married women i bleep for anambra during nysc? They even give me tubers of yam and other foodstuffs for a job well-done
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by greatiyk4u(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2016
slyng:
see ur mouth ... Na by tribe? U know how many married women i bleep for anambra during nysc? They even give me tubers of yam and other foodstuffs for a job well-done

Congratulations for bleeping people wife in Anambra state during ur Nysc days...................just like peak, it is in you
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by slyng(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Congratulations for bleeping people wife in Anambra state during ur Nysc days...................just like peak, it is in you
sorry i dont know u are from awka-etiti
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by akanniade10(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
that woman walked into the marriage looking like janet jackson now she look like freddie jackson Krueger grin and she wonder why the guy no wan nak again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by sukkot: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=akanniade10 post=43782859][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by xtervaganza(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Women and lies.......she said he's a womanizer and he's also impotent grin grin grin grin grin grin

How's it possible to womaniser while the John Thomas no work ?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by christopher123(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
I knew .....what is actually wrong with people from this side? Always wash their dirty marital issues in public in name of court

If your husband doesn't Bleep you please buya didloo or vibrator . if you can't afford that .get an unripe plantain

Mtchewww
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by christopher123(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2016
slyng:

And tomorrow you feel it will be well? Wht do people from your side always take pride in sleeping with people wife . don't you have sense of shame

Good luck on your path to perdition

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by pbs4real(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2016
LilNetty:
It will never be my portion....lols
dnt worry i wnt do dt to u.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by huntax(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
Did she say he is impotent? Then she has a lot of explaining to do. Abi those 2 kids were given to them as a wedding gift?
Lmao..... The woman is just an hoeniranu. She obviously switches lanes on a daily. Lol
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2016
mifavour:
cry I think both of them are sick!
Nice one ,,, abeg someone give this girl one red bottom smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2016
christopher123:
I knew .....what is actually wrong with people from this side? Always wash their dirty marital issues in public in name of court

If your husband doesn't Bleep you please buya didloo or vibrator . if you can't afford that .get an unripe plantain

Mtchewww

undecided n u think u made sense ba .....

Well maybe u cant read .. But i will help u cuz im in the spirit of helping this morning... Nicca they went court ! Anyone can even write the story , anyone . Public knowledge . ( unripe plantain?) i mean hope ur educated only dregs would type such ... Is dat wt u will tell ur did to use ...

Dont quote me grin
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
Women and lies.......she said he's a womanizer and he's also impotent grin grin grin grin grin grin

How's it possible to womaniser while the John Thomas no work ?
Lol no mind am the wife self cray cray
The story no even add up .. But she might be right sha mayb for very 5 months thats like 3 and a half times a year they get jiggy so mayb she trying to get pregnant n she cant so she round it up n add impotency lol leave her u til hos side bae comes with belle grin nicca dnt want her anymore jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.