Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court (32105 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Olodonairaland(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2016
let me have your number
esthadewunmi:
u r funny
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2016
marriage is not for babies at heart but for man and woman who has God first in all that comes their way... you met be old but still a baby in decision making. may God help all the married couples along with mine.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Divinehenrich(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Women self. You boldly tell the court that your hubby is impotent. How comes the two kids?
They are too many questions to answer.......
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by slyng(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2016
christopher123:

And tomorrow you feel it will be well? Wht do people from your side always take pride in sleeping with people wife . don't you have sense of shame

Good luck on your path to perdition
just telling u people to stop being a tribal bigot. Things happen everywhere
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by christopher123(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2016
You are absolutely correct, shits happens everwhere but there are places that have higher tendency for greater shits
slyng:
just telling u people to stop being a tribal bigot. Things happen everywhere
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by kulekaa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
LOVEGINO:
My sister try to be ROMANTIC.
romantic wit a dead dick?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by LOVEGINO(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
kulekaa:
romantic wit a dead dick?
how did u know? I guess someone probably a Calabar girl is driving him crazy out there
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Kakamorufu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
Did she say he is impotent? Then she has a lot of explaining to do. Abi those 2 kids were given to them as a wedding gift?
HAHahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by ilubarde: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
3 contradictions:
No. 1. The husband is impotent

No. 2. The husband is a womanizer

No. 3. The marriage is blessed with 2 children

All statements from the wife

The judge has his job cut out for him!!!
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by hornyman(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wondered what the court is still waiting for? Its obvious love don't exist no more between the two. Simple thing, grant the divorce. And madam explain to the honourable court if you claim ur husband is impotent. Dis simply means no be today she don dey Bleep around under the man nose without him knowing. I'm here sha, I can Bleep u real good if your man is really impotent as claimed if d court grant d divorce too. Lol.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court by Kakamorufu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Married Yoruba women and infidelity be like "ewedu and amalla"..........na so one been wan seduce me during ma service year in one of the sw states

Chineke abiama gbayara ha maka naha amaghi ihe ha na eme.
its with everybody. I bleeped married igbo women in my ppa as well. So stfu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.