Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari (24132 Views)

BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by macaranta(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ok...we are watching.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by hazyfm1: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
STATE OF EMERGENCY ASAP TO SAVE MORE LIVES

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by shamecurls(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rivers people who know Wike will tell you his administration is always about blood cos of his affiliations

I remember that year when he was Obio/Akpor L.G.A chairman.....Sigh.....A story that no one ever prays to remember...

The town turned red that year... and blood made it red

Compared to that tenure...the status quo is a rehearsal

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
una plan no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by gidado14(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water
was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure
water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs
electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs
electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house
takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my
house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie
was N40
Without Corruption smallest
indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just
have to end it and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbackourcorruption .
# BuharibringbackNigeria .
# Bringbacknaira .
If with Corruption Dollar was N180
and without Corruption Dollar is
now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree
with me that we need corruption in
this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes,
it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open
Sardine and see "Try again later''
No fish....

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by kenzysmith: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
That court wey He order for rerun he non go beta for them person done already win election una still dey order for rerun again wen even a blind man kw say wike go still win again.now see as dey cut human head like christmas goat we still need the british to rule we just too quick rush get independence look @sa today BaBa God ve mercy

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by henrydadon(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
worst goverment ever..#bringbackjonathan

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by maasoap(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
This Buhari sef dey fall person hand. Before and on the days of last general elections, only God knows the actual number of APC members that were killed. Now that APC is in control of the security apparatus, these pdp anarchists won't stop killings when just one week security clampdown on them will be enough to reset their out of control brain.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Kulas: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
APC and Mallams keep on using Alhaji Abubakar Olusola Amaechi.Rivers is 98 percent PDP likewise most SS and SE states and i wonder why APC cant leave these states alone.Performance is the yardstick for strong opposition and wining the heart of the masses.Have APC and PMB not failed nigerian masses?,what else are they still looking for

3 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by todayboy: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please also advise Buhari to declare state of emergency in Nigeria too because more people have died in Nigeria than rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Sultanchidi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Stop braging and dare it
E pain am oh, zombie

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by erekoshe: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its becoming pretty obvious that APC is responsible for all the violence in Rivers... They want state of Emergency, so they kill innocent people. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
APC was a catastrophe for a Nigeria
They are already aiming for this but it's dead on arrival.Bayelsa is a case study

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by kelvinovie(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
The country Nigeria should be declared state of emergency
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by todayboy: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
erekoshe:
Its becoming pretty obvious that APC is responsible for all the violence in Rivers... They want state of Emergency, so they kill innocent people. Damn!

so true you no lie

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
From ondo to river state, this man z jobless

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by ifeomaekol(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water
was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure
water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs
electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs
electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house
takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my
house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie
was N40
Without Corruption smallest
indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just
have to end it and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbackourcorruption .
# BuharibringbackNigeria .
# Bringbacknaira .
If with Corruption Dollar was N180
and without Corruption Dollar is
now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree
with me that we need corruption in
this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes,
it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open
Sardine and see "Try again later''
No fish....
lol------d sardine stuff tho.

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
A STATE OF EMERGENCY WILL PUT A STOP TO FURTHER POLITICAL KILLINGS IN RIVERS STATE.
THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT FOLD IT HAND AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WHEN INNOCENT LIVES ARE BEEN WASTED NEEDLESSLY
WE SHOULD SHUN SENTIMENTS AND POLITICS AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT TO PROTECT THE SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIVES.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by cckris: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
A STATE OF EMERGENCY WILL PUT A STOP TO FURTHER POLITICAL KILLINGS IN RIVERS STATE.
THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT FOLD IT HAND AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WHEN INNOCENT LIVES ARE BEEN WASTED NEEDLESSLY
WE SHOULD SHUN SENTIMENTS AND POLITICS AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT TO PROTECT THE SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIVES.
Is this the only way APC can win even one political seat in Rivers State?

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by nellyelitz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who take a zombie serious this days
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
cckris:

Is this the only way APC can win even one political seat in Rivers State?

Bro, at this level of madness going on in Rivers, I'm not interested in the politics of PDP and APC in Rivers. It's when people are alive that you play politics.
If a state of emergency will secure the lives of Nigerians living in Rivers, so be it.!!!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by sidneyj(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Lets be practical.

What will u do ?
grin grin

Kanu is still in jail after all the daring, threats and wat else av u ?
don't u know kanu been in jail is like a bone in a throat
u can't swallow it neither is easy to come out...
as I was saying, let anything happen to him in jail
then u will see d outcome
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
What of Bornu, Yobe, Adamawa, Benue etc, Why Rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Abagworo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
The end of Wike might be very sad. I advice him to use his powers and stop the killing then dissociate himself from militants. Buhari is not a weak leader but an incorruptible General that fought wars.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Wesely01(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
denko:
This man is more clueless than Buhari

Bros you forget to add dull mumu man than his dullard Oga

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Wesely01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ndlistic:

http://independentnig.com/2016/03/river-state-declare-a-state-of-emergency-adesanya-to-buhari/

See your mouth lipsrsealed, Na emergency of the state ni, useless person like you.

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Abagworo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
sidneyj:

don't u know kanu been in jail is like a bone in throat
u can't swallow it neither is easy to come out...
as I was saying, let any happen to him in jail
out u will see d outcome

Kanu will be sentenced to death later for treason if care is not taken. FG is buying time to allow IPOB members attempt war stunt. The only thing that can save Kanu is the present quietness of IPOB. Let them just throw one bomb or kill a soldier.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

What of Bornu, Yobe, Adamawa, Benue etc, Why Rivers state?

STOP COMPARING APPLES WITH ORANGES.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

Bro, at this level of madness going on in Rivers, I'm not interested in the politics of PDP and APC in Rivers. It's when people are alive that you play politics.
If a state of emergency will secure the lives of Nigerians living in Rivers, so be it.!!!
You are not telling yourself the truth, some killings in some state in Nigeria are far bigger than the one in Rivers state. WHY only Rivers state, you surely have a skeleton under your cupboard shocked
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Alphamayor(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aufbauh:

An empty vessel make the loudest noise. Thank God for anonymous forum like nairaland that you at least have a comment to make.
simple, just try it and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Scouts: Reno Omokri's Son Gets Promoted In Rank - Photos / Sowore: Wole Soyinka Centre Postpones Award Presentation To Osinbajo / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.