Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop (3311 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Recall: INEC Insists Its Chairman Will “not Succumb To Blackmail” / Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters / PDP Is Dead With Boko Haram Sponsor As Its Chairman – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Take a deep look at the picture no blood flowing from a head that was beheaded, the dead man is still standing and check the reaction at the back of the picture.

I LIVE IN omoku AND APC ward chairman is not franklin Obi

Apc is just trying to create state of emergency in Rivers state all in the name to remove WIKE

2 Likes

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by DaBullIT(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where the picture proof of your finding?

At least from what we have seen, people are holding the body it's not standing alone or by itself

Show pictures or bury your head in shame

7 Likes

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by comos: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
no blood flowing from the cut
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by kcmichael: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Shame on U.the man was killed and beheaded during 9pm in the night,when the body was photographed the next day the blood has stop flowing.Remenber blood does not flow till eternity

9 Likes

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by nickxtra(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
kcmichael:
Shame on U.the man was killed and beheaded during 9pm in the night,when the body was photographed the next day the blood has stop flowing.Remenber blood does not flow till eternity
Pls tell the clown

2 Likes

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
kcmichael:

He was beheaded 9pm and the day is still bright in the barground
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:
Take a deep look at the picture no blood flowing from a head that was beheaded, the dead man is still standing and check the reaction at the back of the picture.

Apc is just trying to create state of emergency in Rivers state all in the name to remove WIKE
vvNo problem. You will be beheaded in that type of photoshop. I don't know what stop your mother from giving you education and making you computer literate

3 Likes

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
godson36:
vvNo problem. You will be beheaded in that type of photoshop. I don't know what stop your mother from giving you education and making you computer literate

You computer literate explain the pics human with no head is still standing and some people at his back are smiling
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
nickxtra:
Pls tell the clown

Zombies spotted
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by Krak(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:

Let me come and behead you and make it a case study. You talk like an educated illiterate who does not know the difference between night and day..

1 Like

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Krak:

Let me come and behead you and make it a case study. You talk like an educated illiterate who does not know the difference between night and day..

Tell me the difference between night and day this pic is fake and photoshopped

If the killing is real let Apc make a press statement that they loss their chairman

For your information rivers is PDP no state of emergency Apc is looking for will stop it
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by cckris: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Truth is, it appears like APC is ORCHESTRATING the incident in order to instigate a State of Emergency. Can't the APC just appeal to the people, & try to convince them that the APC is not an Islamic political party, to take away people's right to live their lives as they choose to, & not be forced into an Arab mode.

1 Like

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by kcmichael: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:

He was beheaded 9pm and the day is still bright in the barground
Read the post well,the photograph was taken the nxt day.receive some sense bro

1 Like

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by uchendu99(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
kcmichael:
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:

You are a big liar, tell me where is Omoku? Then who is the APC ward chairman? I have a prayer for you- May you and your family be beheaded without blood flowing
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by samirchudi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
na una sabi,meanwhile hw much be fried lizard
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by PentiumPro(f): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:

Even if PDP thugs kill your mother, you will say it's Photoshop.
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
divinecode101:

You are a big liar, tell me where is Omoku? Then who is the APC ward chairman? I have a prayer for you- May you and your family be beheaded without blood flowing

Another zombies spotted they will never engage with facts only insult
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
samirchudi:
na una sabi,meanwhile hw much be fried lizard

Only zombies dey sell am
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by networkrecharg: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=20pt]THE LAST CHANCE TO BALANCE RIVERS STATE POLITICALLY FOR THE MASSES...

EXECUTIVE .... PDP
LEGISLATORS.... APC
JUDICIARY .......PDP[/size]
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by Progressive01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Just imagine what politics could turn a supposed human being with a heart and blood running through his veins into. Tufiakwa.

Op, you are a hazard to humanity frankly. No difference between your type and terrorists. All you need is an opportunity to bring out the beast in you.

1 Like

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by networkrecharg: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
THE LAST CHANCE TO BALANCE RIVERS STATE POLITICALLY FOR THE MASSES...

EXECUTIVE .... PDP
LEGISLATORS.... APC
JUDICIARY .......PDP

GIVE APC A CHANCE

todayboy:

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
networkrecharg:
THE LAST CHANCE TO BALANCE RIVERS STATE POLITICALLY FOR THE MASSES...

EXECUTIVE .... PDP
LEGISLATORS.... APC
JUDICIARY .......PDP

GIVE APC A CHANCE

Interesting
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Just imagine what politics could turn a supposed human being with a heart and blood running through his veins into. Tufiakwa.

Op, you are a hazard to humanity frankly. No difference between your type and terrorists. All you need is an opportunity to bring out the beast in you.

Na wa o so you love for Buhari will make you go this low sometime talk with reason the picture is fake I stay in River state

Why no reputable media organization report the news even the nation newspaper self don't report

Brother grow don't allow apc scam you the second time
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:

Another zombies spotted they will never engage with facts only insult

Not an insult for you son, it is a prayer. That was what you wish others and it will come to meet you in multiple folds, Amen
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by todayboy: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
divinecode101:

Not an insult for you son, it is a prayer. That was what you wish others and it will come to meet you in multiple folds, Amen

Second attitude of zombies is to bring in their follishness

1 Like

Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by networkrecharg: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland....

The apc member was beheaded by the pdp thugs
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
todayboy:

Second attitude of zombies is to bring in their follishness

Wailing Son, you wished people evil, you are afraid people wishing you and your generations same, that prayer is for you and your generations. I think you are looking like the foolish one until you prove that Obi was not the APC cairman in his ward and also that he is still alive. If you dont do that, in addition to the prayers I gave you, you remain a f00lish fellow
Re: Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop by alensmith100: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Now a days phoshop is becoming more and more useable in all fraud . i myself when see any photos online photoshop comes in mind. Like for quick edit i use this free photoshop www.photoeditoronlinefree.com

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo And The Yorubas.....femi Fani Kayode / 187 Million Naira Bullet Proof Vest Contract Scam / Oshiomhole Tells Buhari To Trigger Onnoghens' Treatment On INEC Boss. See Reacti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.