Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song (59353 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / “Rest In Power” – Samklef To Late President Yar’Adua / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by NaLaugh: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
You can download the song here from Track Cee.

It's more like a half song, though, as it's only 1:40 min long. Good song, nonetheless. smiley
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by ikbnice(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
shame
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by bettercreature(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Their elder brother is their major problem,the guy gat no sense

12 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by ngmgeek(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
They should just handle their problems maturely or they will lose their brand
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by yarnings: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
If twins could break up then it is not advisable to be a group artsist cus one day go be one day when the group will break up...#fact....
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Praizekeyz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aint suprise anymore, the bible said it that at the end time brothers will turn against demselves.
So its not new! Anyway I feel for the okoye's
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Pangea: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Let these people grow up Naa
And stop behaving like kids.

Most family music acts don't last.
They should go and ask The Jackson 5 snd others.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by karleone(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmm

Hello Miss, your signature... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Fadekebisola(f): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
yekparikpa:
Why sounding all emotional when you took sides with Jude right in the heat of it. You should have actually tried to broker peace instead you released a silly picture "this is where I stand ".
same reasoning i have got too....he messed up the whole thing by taking side

10 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Praizekeyz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ikechujohnson:
This guys are clowns.
I know say u be fool!!
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by olajorn(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:

My take is that Okro will forever be a better soup than Ogbono
and efo riro will always be King of all soup grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by JVgal(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
When Paul picked a side to stay, he didn't realize it will get to dis

8 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Pangea: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
yekparikpa:
Why sounding all emotional when you took sides with Jude right in the heat of it. You should have actually tried to broker peace instead you released a silly picture "this is where I stand ".

Abi o
Let him do collabo with Jude naa

15 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by oluwasegun007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
felt like crying..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

dis only happens when you marry just a wife and not a woman like you a mother....

lord please grant my mother long life and give me a woman like her...amen

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
BREAKING NEWS! P SQUARES LATE MUM REPLIES RUDEBOY WITH A SOLO TITLED " MISSED CALL TO HEAVEN"

young man wetin u want...
Why u come dey disturb me with this talk

Abi u no know say me I upgrade
I no get time again to dey relate...eyah

Make una two dey jubilate
As una too dey like to fight and to dey hate

Me and that man wey una call una papa
No fit recognise una we just waka.... hold up

My time e don pass
If u bring this talk again I go clap back

Shey na Mr Pee Abi na master Pee
All I fit see na the power of the P..u see

All of una don craze
U come dey knock my door where I dey, dey hibernate........

Make I stop here before dem steal my own lyrics all this Mili vanili dem.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by shamecurls(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
olajorn:
and efo riro will always be King of all soup grin

Impossible......! lai lai! Okro is the king of all.....

Okro leads....Others follow
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Moz22: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
raymondzack:
I like d brothers but let's see who gat more fans
Like for peter
Share for Paul
who has got that time to be liking and sharing D heat is too much and u talking abt who got more fans? I have fan bt no electricity to power it..

11 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
gbens2000:
They are made for life already,and it doesn't better the situation of the economy,atleast we cannot weep for them.

Even Bill Gates isn't made for life.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by shamecurls(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Moz22:
who has got that time to be liking and sharing D heat is too much and u talking abt who got more fans? I have fan bt no electricity to power it..

Use hand fan
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by hollywater: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Team Paul.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Omeny: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Women!!!

Women has come into their lives and the centre cannot hold for even ones united and lovely twins again! Really sad!
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by gbens2000(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

pls explain why and how,and I meant on earth here oh,as those guys are now their grandchildren cannot suffer.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by GreatOlu1: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Enough of these 'Prrricks' airing their dirty laundry in public - #WEDONTCARE!

Haba..........

That's just it, they kept showing off because we cared, people show just leave them alone and move on.

#WeDontCare..
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Elxandre(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
lilzcee:
How do this make me look agile, i have a natural sick and dull appearance, romancelanders are wicked angry is it my fault? Why not blame God angry i was laughed at for posting my pic, they told me to the face, how dull and sick i am, am not a hungry guy, the last time i was sick, was last yr angry
You need validation from the internet before you live a happy life?

Well hit the gym.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by winkmart: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by noblegrex: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
I always knew that peter is a thug.na him dey nak Aphakho up and down.that guy has got no calm at all.oya paul dey fire dey go.e don happen.no be by force make una dey share money together.its possible you're separated physicaly but you can still connect no long thing.its no Big deal man.abi why una no marry thesame woman if e reach that level.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Elxandre(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

He's made for life bro!

5 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Moz22: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
Use hand fan
I shd also use it when I am fast asleep?
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Ujupsy: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
sorry Paul,you guys can make it together again if only pride is removed, see how you better your selves n keep the family going don't need to call heaven

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by noblegrex: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
I always knew that peter is a thug.na him dey nak Aphakho up and down.that guy has got no calm at all.oya paul dey fire dey go.e don happen.no be by force make una dey share money together,pete is tired of sharing with you so,pack well.its possible you're separated physically but you guyz can still phyno. no long thing.its no Big deal man.abi why una no marry thesame woman if e reach that level.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by nbright: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
ice25:
mustn't cry running to mama all the time. she has done her part.... do yours, leave the rest to God
That's one of the qualities of a GOOD mother. You can depend on her, not like the lady that destroyed their union/bond.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Chommieblaq(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
richidinho:
copycat.....exactly what i did some days ago when my two elder brothers where calling themself names

DO-TI-LA-SO-FA-MI-RE-DO
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha kikikikikikikakakak
Abeg no use laff kee mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Falz Kisses Teni Inside A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.