Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song (59359 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / “Rest In Power” – Samklef To Late President Yar’Adua / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Martiano(m): 5:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Them don copy Mr Y2K -Who no like better thing .These guys no go ever stop copy copy
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by opribo(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2016
This is what you get when you bring in bad spirits as wife into a family The first they do is to scatter the family so they can destroy their victims.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Kpac(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Check out the Cover version of this song recorded by me (kpac) here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdWyczVic4

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Just watched the Video........I wan cry for dem sef
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by vanvick247(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Kpac:
Check out the Cover version of this song recorded by me (kpac) here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdWyczVic4

Nice cover version Kpac. But I still have dis feeling deep down dat all na arrangeeement. Publicity stunt tinz.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by manie(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
ilawanson44:
Lola is the cause of all this! Ever since she married Peter, she poisoned Peter's mind against his brothers! Their mother saw the devil in her and warned her son but she refused to listen. See the side where Paul said that the promise he made to his father was broken, it was because his father talked to him when he saw the high-handedness of Lola and made him (Paul) to promise that nothing would come in-between him and his brother. But Lola was hell bent on grabbing Peter to herself. Telling him how he was being cheated and how he can make it on his own if he goes solo. The constant fights Peter had with Jude and Paul and Paul's wife made their father's health break down. The man had High BP and those incidents aggravated it!

Lola! Your case dey heaven dey wait! Evil Woman
angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2992667/p-square-split-why-blame-wives
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Dainikel(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2016
yekparikpa:
Why sounding all emotional when you took sides with Jude right in the heat of it. You should have actually tried to broker peace instead you released a silly picture "this is where I stand ".
Honestly he shouldn't have taken sides, he ought to have settled the feud between the duo first. I guess he became the eventual cause of the split.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by opapichulo: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2016
greatness22:
So becos mum is gone, u guys decided to drag urself to the mud abi? Start behaving maturedly for once... Abeg allow mummy to rest in peace.

The guy above me tho!

Leave mama alone make she rest i beg...abi nah she carry una come lime light lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by hensben(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Tanx lol
Don't thank me thank God.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by herboshedhe(f): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Paul ehhhhh I lofuu uu faaacheesy
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Stanbeto: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY *
una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys
seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE
LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God
used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY*
for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so
bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE
YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present
situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your *
BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t
forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR
MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys
should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY
BODY* because it will only lead to more *
DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey
and your fanswill no longer be able to dance *
ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are
having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i
hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also
heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the
matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A
FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which
will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to
hear your * TESTIMONY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Falz Kisses Teni Inside A Car (Photos) / "If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.