Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him (7795 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by roymorah(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2009
tu face has since lost the plot
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by triistar86: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2009
I think I would just Pass on this one, but seriously 2baba haters are unintentionally turning this guy into a Nigerian Music legend (if he is not one already lol) by creating a topic for him every other week, Simple confirmation he is just Unstoppable!!!!! wink

By the way peeps,UNSTOPPABLE is the deepest compilation of songs by 2face.Maybe y'all should look beyond the flex remix.

I seriously second that.

NB: He already said it he wants to be free so he can fly out to no where, guess he saw all these coming LMAO!!!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2009
Tuface is a widely traveled Artiste he could have meet R kelly anywhere to snap this pix with him,so as far as i'm concerned that is still not a prove that the song is legit.you can't compare what has transpired here with the collaboration he did with bennie man.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Dclique(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Slow your roll Bam and stop the fallacy of hasty generalization.What is it with y'all are illiterates.
I am cock-sure there are more civil and polite ways you coulda gotten your points accross without the vitriol. cool

Look at this bargee . . . you spring up outta nowhere and tell me to be civil and polite . . . polite to who or what?? Polite to someone who rants and foams without making an iota of sense?? Civil with people who try to attack the goodwill built by an industrious/a creative person . . . through years of hard work?? I ain't sure you know that the best way to cure a lunatic is through flogging . . .

You don't know the rules of war so cork it . . . an enemy camp opens fire on ya arse and you step out to negotiate?? What are you??

I call las240s, frijos and all these other clueless posters illiterates cos that's what they are . . . if you wanna put your head in it, you're welcome . . .  smiley

BTW, calling you a "bargee" is not an insult cos I know you'll think it's one . . . it's a metaphor I coined to describe someone who barges into any matter or thing . . .  grin grin

To the issue at hand,i think the poster has a "genuine" concern about the 2face/R.Kelly saga(it's fast becoming one now) grin

The poster is a fool . . . he can't task his brain cells to make reasonable deductions . . . his post is an indication that he's idle.

I also heard the interview in which R.kelly claimed to have never had anything to do with any Nigerian artiste(not his exact words but sumn close). . . . . .
Even if the "deal" had been done at the management or whatever level as postulated,is it possible for Kels' to be totally oblivious of it?
Going by the fact 2face even claimed in one of his interview that he met Kels' in the studio(in the US), sorry can't provide the link,  and they had a chat,how totally negligible and unpardonably irrelevant is he(2face) that Kels' couldn't even remember him at all when having an interview and moreso in 2's own country undecided
I refuse to believe 2face is a non-entity that could be so easily forgotten.

This is where I have a prob with you lot . . . if one calls you an illiterate, you'll bang ya head against the wall in anger . . .

Did you read the title of this thread?? OP says Kels says "he has never heard of the name 2face" . . . then he goes on to claim City Peops published an interview where Kels claimed never to have met 2face ever and blah blah . . . some time ago, a poster with the moniker of dumbsquad or sh*tever came up with an idle thread like this . . . to contradict his theory, someone posted pictures 2face took with R.Kelly . . . again, if you look well, same picture has been posted in this thread . . . and these mules still keep asking for proof that Kels met 2face . . . even with the pics, they're not convinced . . .

If indeed Kels claimed "never to have met 2face", what about the picture?? Dude, forget all that story about Kels having to remember every Tom, Sarah, and Harry that he meets . . . and forget the stuff about him having to know every deal his management brokers . . . it's been explained to you lot over and over again that Toyin Subair of HITV brokered the deal . . . has Mr Subair come out to deny this?? These are issues I expect every reasonable individual to ponder over . . . what's wrong with you lot??

Ain't saying 2face can't strike a deal with Kels but the furore some of this so called "duet" with int'l stars generate is becoming rather unbecoming.

Exclude the 2face/R.Kelly tango from your list and I'm cool with it . . . unlike the Faze/Akon, Freestyle/T-pain-prototype combos which either do not see the light of day or cast a dark shroud of doubt in our minds, the 2face/Kels combo has been explained over and over again . . . his management explained that Kels already had the song recorded a long time ago . . . 2face simply laced his voice over it . . . and there was an agreement . . . doesn't have to be 2face and Kels discussing it over dinner . . .

I've never heard or read 2face claiming he had Kels with him in the studio when he recorded the song . . . you claim he said so but you can't provide a link . . . if you don't have proof, don't make assertions.

Your over-intelligence is taking the most of you.

Dude, you shoulda simply told me you have a prob with the way I analyse my sh*t . . . no need to be unnecessarily ruffled here . . . analyse ya own sh*t too and bypass mine.

Are you by any chance inferring that everybody in 2's clique and management are "illiterate" like he is and thus can't distinguish and pin-point blunders? embarassed Or that decision making for hypertek record is unilaterarily done?Unless the whole "brand" called 2face is a ruse ran by a shabbily aligned management,this reason is null and void.

The attitude of you lot is what is called Hypocrisy . . . y'all are behaving like you don't err when English Language is concerned . . . even Prof Wole Soyinka has been flawed on the use of the language . . . I'm certain the Hypertek management expected y'all not to make a mountain outta a mole hill . . . they didn't see the need to go around town with a gong to explain their 'error' . . . peops like me don't see any biggity in it . . . y'all are the ones making an issue out of it.

And tell me that part i highlighted was tongue in cheek shocked Listeners shouldn't be the one hair-splitting what should be remixes and duets on an album.

And what are you lot doing right now?? Hair-bonding?? You lot started the whole fact-finding mission . . . Hypertek explained the whole story . . . but trust you to turn a deaf ear . . . if you guys can go the whole hog to 'hair-split' (back at ya) on what ought to have happened, y'all are expected to also 'hair-split' on what did happen . . .

Whatever happened to the song been called a remix('cos actually that is what it is).You call it an innocous semantic,i tag a mis-leading misnomer.

A remix?? Are you kidding?? . . . a remix entails making an alternate master recording of a song . . . and in most cases, simple things like the equalization, dynamics, pitch, tempo, or playing time are changed . . . don't tell me you don't know that most remixes involve subtle changes to the arrangement of a recorded work . . .

In this case, 2face took the whole verses to a song . . . Kels' voice could only be heard in the hook . . . and when you listen to the whole arrangement thingy, you'll see a lot of changes . . . and you call it a remix?? By ya theory, R.Kelly also remixed "Flex" - it was originally sung by Mad Cobra . . . why not also say the song Ruggedman did with James Brown's voice (Watch Me) in the hook is a remix?? Dude, this is an interpolation/sample/sound collage!!!

It all boils down to one thing - y'all are seeing it as you wanna see it . . .

Open ya eyes Mr Kaypumping . . . and see it as it is.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by julian21(f): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
from my own point of view,unstoppable was a different 2face or lets say a matured 2face,all these talk about flex is getting boring.that ain't the only song on the album for God sake.the album is great,you just have to look past the r.kelly collabo to truly enjoy it.2face has grown up.you guys better get used to it.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
I was about to say something but, its all been said by bamsyle

@bamsyle

I don't think u need to explain anymore about the tuface/kels collabo. You've dealt with it in detail.

@kay pumpin  

don't take what bamsyle says personally, wink

@ Frijos

No vex, he didnt mean it

Rapjunkie

Vote for me

NL Peacemaker of year 2009

grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by hectorswag(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Bamsyle
all that your 5 hours research has come to prove is what has been the basis of this discussion in the first place.
we're all back to square1.
that the picture is enough proof that the collabo is for real gives you no reason whatsoever to condemn other posters point of view, and label them as illiterates.
think of it and make your accessements without dulling our fellow nairalanders!!! angry
julian 21:

from my own point of view,unstoppable was a different 2face or lets say a matured 2face,all these talk about flex is getting boring.that ain't the only song on the album for God sake.the album is great,you just have to look past the r.kelly collabo to truly enjoy it.2face has grown up.you guys better get used to it.
now thats what i talking about, 4get this crap!! Haterz!!!!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2009
hectorswag:

@Bamsyle
all that your 5 hours research has come to prove is what has been the basis of this discussion in the first place.
we're all back to square1.
that the picture is enough proof that the collabo is for real gives you no reason whatsoever to condemn other posters point of view, and label them as illiterates.
think of it and make your accessements without dulling our fellow nairalanders!!! angry

5 hours of research?? To type the 'short story' up there?? Are you for real?? You musta used 10 to type yours . . . cheesy

You don't even understand the point I was making there . . . I ain't saying the pic is enough proof that the tango's real . . . my point is this - how can Kels be alleged to say he has never met 2face before when they appeared together in a picture??

On "condemning" other posters' POV and calling 'em illiterates, I fail to see ya point here . . . calling someone an illiterate is as simple as calling a doctor by his name . . . plus you call a person the name that best describes his behaviour/attitude . . .

How did I condemn anyone?? Peops keep setting up threads to rubbish a man's hardwork . . . they reel out destructive criticism and attempt to tear down the goodwill he's built for himself . . . they come to the table with spears, matchets and clubs . . . and you expect me to come with white handkerchiefs and feathers??

No way . . . when you attack . . . best you also prepare to defend.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Rapjunkie

You have my vote . . . grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by triistar86: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2009

On "condemning" other posters' POV and calling 'em illiterates, I fail to see ya point here . . . calling someone an illiterate is as simple as calling a doctor by his name . . . plus you call a person the name that best describes his behaviour/attitude . . .
Hmmmmm. . . . true talk abeg tell them . . .LWKMD!!!!

How did I condemn anyone?? Peops keep setting up threads to rubbish a man's hardwork . . . they reel out destructive criticism and attempt to tear down the goodwill he's built for himself . . . they come to the table with spears, matchets and clubs . . . and you expect me to come with white handkerchiefs and feathers??
Voltron The defender of the universe 2baba. . . . .lol.

Finally, WORD!!!!!!!
Bamsyle I dey feel you die . . . lol.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bamsyle:

Thats exactly my ethos on this site and the other blogs I go to. People are quick to heap insults but crumble like cookies when they get a double dose in return.

Its the blogging rule of survival. . . . . .  . have u seen Rambo part1?.  grin

@ Bamsyle

thanks for ur vote . . . . .I've been campaigning real hard and i'm hoping to win by a landslide.  grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by kaypumpin2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bamsyle:

Look at this bargee . . . you spring up outta nowhere and tell me to be civil and polite . . . polite to who or what?? Polite to someone who rants and foams without making an iota of sense?? Civil with people who try to attack the goodwill built by an

industrious/a creative person . . . through years of hard work?? I ain't sure you know that the best way to cure a lunatic is through flogging . . .

You don't know the rules of war so cork it . . . an enemy camp opens fire on ya arse and you step out to negotiate?? What are you??

I call las240s, frijos and all these other clueless posters illiterates cos that's what they are . . . if you wanna put your head in it, you're welcome . . .  smiley

BTW, calling you a "bargee" is not an insult cos I know you'll think it's one . . . it's a metaphor I coined to describe someone who barges into any matter or thing . . .  grin grin

The poster is a fool . . . he can't task his brain cells to make reasonable deductions . . . his post is an indication that he's idle.

This is where I have a prob with you lot . . . if one calls you an illiterate, you'll bang ya head against the wall in anger . . .

Behold this dork . . . . . . . .  tongue grin  "Barge into any matter" on a public forum undecided

You happen to be one of the few posters on this music section i respect his view and i feel you can pass you points across without vituperation.

But if you want to  play Nigerian roulette(the one that involves a ceiling and a rope with a soon to be discarded chair) due to dissenting views held by certain posters on this issue,be my guest. cool
BTW,dork is a word i use to describe someone guilty of consistent misnomer. grin tongue

Did you read the title of this thread?? OP says Kels says "he has never heard of the name 2face" . . . then he goes on to claim City Peops published an interview where Kels claimed never to have met 2face ever and blah blah . . . some time ago, a poster

with the moniker of dumbsquad or sh*tever came up with an idle thread like this . . . to contradict his theory, someone posted pictures 2face took with R.Kelly . . . again, if you look well, same picture has been posted in this thread . . . and these mules still

keep asking for proof that Kels met 2face . . . even with the pics, they're not convinced . . .

Yeah i read the title of the read and unlike you,i read the "never did a duet with him" part and also heard the interview confirming that fact.My concern was borne out of this.Nothing more.You think it's every poster who shows concern about this

development that is anti-2face?What happened to wanting to gain from a discourse.And if by you lot you mean i  have been bracketed into your list of "illiterates"(water off duck's back IMHO),i am sorry i can't navigate you out of this intellectual labyrinth that culminates in fallacy of hasty generalization.

If indeed Kels claimed "never to have met 2face", what about the picture?? Dude, forget all that story about Kels having to remember every Tom, Sarah, and Harry that he meets . . . and forget the stuff about him having to know every deal his

management brokers . . . it's been explained to you lot over and over again that Toyin Subair of HITV brokered the deal . . . has Mr Subair come out to deny this?? These are issues I expect every reasonable individual to ponder over . . . what's wrong with

you lot??
Exclude the 2face/R.Kelly tango from your list and I'm cool with it . . . unlike the Faze/Akon, Freestyle/T-pain-prototype combos which either do not see the light of day or cast a dark shroud of doubt in our minds, the 2face/Kels combo has been explained

over and over again . . . his management explained that Kels already had the song recorded a long time ago . . . 2face simply laced his voice over it . . . and there was an agreement . . . doesn't have to be 2face and Kels discussing it over dinner . . .
I've never heard or read 2face claiming he had Kels with him in the studio when he recorded the song . . . you claim he said so but you can't provide a link . . . if you don't have proof, don't make assertions.

The picture is cool and i have seen it before,Infact i saw it with the excerpts where 2 claimed to have met R.kelly in LA or sumn while he was playin b.ball and they had a chat.It is unfortunate i can't remember where i read it and be sure i will provide the link as soon as i come across it.That said, i am just reading your own assertions too that Toyin brokered the deal(you are guilty of not providing a link too) and whilst it may be correct,i would have expected anyone with cognitive reasoning to be perturbed when Kel's stated never to have had any duet with any Nigerian artiste while one of the song on 2face's album indicated "featuring" R.Kelly.2 face is NOT every Kay,Bamstyle and other "clueless posters" seeking an autograph and for Kels to easily forget this industrious son of ours that Bam was quick to called an "illiterate" too tongue,is indeed a cause for worry.

Dude, you shoulda simply told me you have a prob with the way I analyse my sh*t . . . no need to be unnecessarily ruffled here . . . analyse ya own sh*t too and bypass mine.

Ruffled by an analysis vitiated by your ascerbic and scathing remarks?Duh  cheesy

The attitude of you lot is what is called Hypocrisy . . . y'all are behaving like you don't err when English Language is concerned . . . even Prof Wole Soyinka has been flawed on the use of the language . . . I'm certain the Hypertek management

expected y'all not to make a mountain outta a mole hill . . . they didn't see the need to go around town with a gong to explain their 'error' . . . peops like me don't see any biggity in it . . . y'all are the ones making an issue out of it.

It's numbing the way you throw words around.Hypocrisy?Oh mine!
And do you mean everyone should see things in the perspective of peops "like you"?

And what are you lot doing right now?? Hair-bonding?? You lot started the whole fact-finding mission . . . Hypertek explained the whole story . . . but trust you to turn a deaf ear . . . if you guys can go the whole hog to 'hair-split' (back at ya) on what

ought to have happened
, y'all are expected to also 'hair-split' on what did happen . . .

I think the i never heard the hypertek whole story before tackled this.

A remix?? Are you kidding?? . . . a remix entails making an alternate master recording of a song . . . and in most cases, simple things like the equalization, dynamics, pitch, tempo, or playing time are changed . . . don't tell me you don't know that

most remixes involve subtle changes to the arrangement of a recorded work . . .

In this case, 2face took the whole verses to a song . . . Kels' voice could only be heard in the hook . . . and when you listen to the whole arrangement thingy, you'll see a lot of changes . . . and you call it a remix?? By ya theory, R.Kelly also remixed "Flex" - it

was originally sung by Mad Cobra . . . why not also say the song Ruggedman did with James Brown's voice (Watch Me) in the hook is a remix?? Dude, this is an interpolation/sample/sound collage!!!

It all boils down to one thing - y'all are seeing it as you wanna see it . . .

Open ya eyes Mr Kaypumping . . . and see it as it is.

Now you talking without those unneccesary jabs.I feel you as per the explanation of what a remix is but can we really call Flex a duet?And  Ruggedman didn't put featuring James Brown on his album sleeve or am i missing?Can we put Flex amongst the " few" of remixes that didn't go through the tweaking "most" of the other remixes" have to go through Bam?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ kay_pumpin

Mehnnnn, u sabi knack gramma o . . . . . .

grin

I can already hear bamsyle typing furiously on his pc right now . . . . .

I love NL
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by kaypumpin2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
julian 21:

The  unstoppable album has to be the best work ever churned out by 2face.The track "Down there" with Sway is top notch.Free,Appreciate et al are all great and nicely crafted and written tracks.And funny enough,i love the flex track too. . . . . just needed clarification which i think Bam has explained off somehow.

As per the sales of the album not matching his first and sophomore,i honestly feel 2face shouldn't have pulled out of Kennis totally,maybe he should have ceded the "marketing" part of his album to them.Just my opinion though.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ Poster and all Tu face haterz

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET SOME ATTENTION HERE ON NL, WE ARE NO FOOLS, REMEMBER. PROVIDE ME A LINK WHERE R KELLY OFFICIALLY SAID HE HAS NEVER MET TU FACE. IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THE LINK, I WILL BELIEVE WHAT YOU RE SAYING.

BUT TRUST ME, TU FACE WILL NEVER DO SUCH DISGRACEFUL THING, HE IS THE BEST IN AFRICA AND KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD EVEN IN THE AMERICA, SO WHAT ELSE DOES HE NEED THAT WILL MAKE HIM LIE ABOUT THE COLLABO WITH KEL.

IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATER, YOU JUST HATE TU FACE, SPIT OUTTA YOUR STINKY MOUTH AND TYPE IT WITH YOUR CRIPPLED HAND, ASSHOLE.

THIS GUY IS THE BEST, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT OF AKON AND SHANK OR IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT IT IS REAL?

Y'ALL TU FACE HATERZ ARE NOTHING BUT LOSERS, GO GET A LIFE MEN
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
@youngdee

Bamsyle is actually defending tuface on this thread. . . . . . . . .he didn't create the topic so i think you need to modify your post.

las240s created the post. wink
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by chiogo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
Na so so essay people dey write 'cause of tuface?  cheesy

Bamsyle, you know I enjoy reading your posts but I think I agree with the poster this time.

I used to be a big fan of Tuface but not anymore. sorry, he doesn't deserve all the respect you're giving him. His personal life aside.
It's not really a collabo when you take an old song of an artiste and incorporate your voice into it. which kain yeye collaboration be that?

Maybe Kells actually knows/met Tuface but I'm not impressed with the flex remix thing after all the hype.

PS:photoshop works wonders these days.  tongue lmao
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by kaypumpin2(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2009
youngdee:

@ Bamsyle

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET SOME ATTENTION HERE ON NL, WE ARE NO FOOLS, REMEMBER. PROVIDE ME A LINK WHERE R KELLY OFFICIALLY SAID HE HAS NEVER MET TU FACE. IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THE LINK, I WILL BELIEVE WHAT YOU RE SAYING.

BUT TRUST ME, TU FACE WILL NEVER DO SUCH DISGRACEFUL THING, HE IS THE BEST IN AFRICA AND KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD EVEN IN THE AMERICA, SO WHAT ELSE DOES HE NEED THAT WILL MAKE HIM LIE ABOUT THE COLLABO WITH KEL.

IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATER, YOU JUST HATE TU FACE, SPIT OUTTA YOUR STINKY MOUTH AND TYPE IT WITH YOUR CRIPPLED HAND, ASSHOLE.

THIS GUY IS THE BEST, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT OF AKON AND SHANK OR IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT IT IS REAL?

Y'ALL TU FACE HATERZ ARE NOTHING BUT LOSERS, GO GET A LIFE MEN

Where does Bam handle comes into this pot-shots,or do you mean las240s or maybe me ?

Unless of course you are missing the obvious;Bam has defended 2face more than Mr and Mrs Idibia on here. grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
Yep, my mistake peeps and I just modified ma post
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Behold this dork . . . . . . . .  tongue grin  "Barge into any matter" on a public forum undecided

You happen to be one of the few posters on this music section i respect his view and i feel you can pass you points across without vituperation.

But if you want to  play Nigerian roulette(the one that involves a ceiling and a rope with a soon to be discarded chair) due to dissenting views held by certain posters on this issue,be my guest. cool
BTW,dork is a word i use to describe someone guilty of consistent misnomer. grin tongue

Y'know what?? I'll refrain from calling you names . . . I'll let every Tom, Kayode, Chukwu, and Fatima flippin' through this thread do one thing - judge by the neutrals.

Well . . . to say I don't respect ya own views would be stating a lie . . . but unfortunately it's an ingrained part of the human nature to 'dumb down' once in a while . . . hence I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I regard a person as Albert Einstein today . . . and tomorrow he says things that make him look like an ewe . . . cheesy

Yeah i read the title of the read and unlike you,i read the "never did a duet with him" part and also heard the interview confirming that fact.My concern was borne out of this.Nothing more.You think it's every poster who shows concern about this

development that is anti-2face?What happened to wanting to gain from a discourse.And if by you lot you mean i  have been bracketed into your list of "illiterates"(water off duck's back IMHO),i am sorry i can't navigate you out of intellectual labyrinth of fallacy of hasty generalization.

Mr 'pumping, upon reading ya initial post . . . I understood one thing immediately - you did not come to this discourse with an "open mind" . . . you came with a flawed impression that Bamsyle has reached a stage in this forum where he feels he is God . . . and every other poster must worship him . . . you thought my so-called 'insults' stemmed from someone who thinks he is so elevated that other mortals are below him . . .

You're totally wrong . . .

In my lil' years on earth, one thing I've discovered is this - the fastest way down is up . . . and vice versa . . . but when you're dealing with charlatans,you don't speak Queen's English . . . overly laced with finesse and courtesy . . . there's time, so they say, for everything . . . a time to "massage" . . . and a time to lash out with a whip . . .

The picture is cool and i have seen it before,Infact i saw it with the excerpts where 2 claimed to have met R.kelly in LA or sumn while he was playin b.ball and they had a chat.It is unfortunate i can't remember where i read it and be sure i will provide the link as soon as i come across it.That said, i am just reading your own assertions too that Toyin brokered the deal(you are guilty of not providing a link too) and whilst it may be correct,i would have expected anyone with cognitive reasoning to be perturbed when Kel's stated never to have had any duet with any Nigerian artiste while one of the song on 2face's album indicated "featuring" R.Kelly.2 face is NOT every Kay,Bamstyle and other "clueless posters" seeking an autograph and for Kels to easily forget this industrious son of ours that Bam was quick to called an "illiterate" too tongue,is indeed a cause for worry.

You popped in on another thread set up a while ago . . . where the OP called 2face "a crook" and a "liar" . . . you dropped a one-liner . . .

Can you use google Mr Kay-pumping?? You'll see the link to the Toyin Subair-angle of this issue.

On the "featuring" schizto, is 2face the only Naija artiste to ever refer to a sampled work as one with a guest appearance?? Go through ya stack of N100 CDs and tell me he's the only naija artiste ever to have had that typed on his CD sleeve . . . in contrast with the reality of the issue . . .

And you also forget one thing Mr 'pumping - 2face is an artiste, not a sleeve designer.

Ruffled by your analysis vitiated by your ascerbic and scathing remarks?Duh  cheesy

Hehe . . . I thought I was just accused of being "over-intelligent" . . . I really have to check the dictionary for 3 words up there . . . tut tut . . .  grin grin

It's numbing the way you throw words around.Hypocrisy?Oh mine!
And do you mean everyone should see things in the perspective of peops "like you"?

Nah . . . Bamsyle doesn't even want peops to see things from his perspective . . . maybe he only enjoys one thing - in every debate . . . peops are expected to argue with nous . . . and be constructive at it . . . especially when you are the initiator.

I think the i never heard the hypertek whole story before tackled this.

I never "thought" you didn't hear . . . I "knew" you didn't know . . . well, now you know . . .  tongue

Now you talking without those unneccesary jabs.I feel you as per the explanation of what a remix is but can we really call Flex a duet?And  Ruggedman didn't put featuring James Brown on his album sleeve or am i missing?Can we put Flex amongst the " few" of remixes that didn't go through the tweaking "most" of the other remixes" have to go through Bam?

What's a "duet" Mr 'pumping?? A song for two performers . . . that's the simple English definition.

But since you're more interested in the academic definition . . . Kels claimed never to have recorded a duet with 2face . . . "recorded" Mr 'pumping - that's the key word . . .

And mess that, did 2face even call it a duet?? Again, the question here is Semantics Mr 'pumping . . .  tongue

And of course Rugged never said he featured Brown . . . have you ever listened to 2face and Rugged expressing themselves?? Need I say more on this issue??

Label me Mr Know-It-All . . . or ITK . . . but I've observed that there are so many misnomers in Naija . . . especially on the Music Scene . . . peops sample a song or fiddle with it one way or another . . . and call it a remix . . .

"Flex" is not a remix, Sir . . .  smiley

I do hope that I was "polite" this time Mr Kay-pumping . . .  grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
@chiogo

so u r going to stop being a fan after one song u don't agree with? c'mon thats ridiculous.

As people have said over and over again, lets move past "flex" its not even the best song in the album for goodness sake. As for people out there trying to pull down another man's years of sweat, blood & hard work, u will not succeed. 2face is unstoppable and lets remember, who God has blessed [b]NO MAN [/b]can curse, instead your curse keeps coming back to u. Peeps need to leave this guy alone, when has it become a sin to be successful at what u do? Everyday its something new with these bad belle people
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED!!TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED, HIS COHORTS AND HANGER ON'S LIKE BAMSYLE AND NATH ARE DISGRACED, THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH,

WHEN I DID MY TUFRAUD THREAD WHICH WAS MOVED TO THE CELEBRITIES FORUM BY FORCES LOYAL TO TUFRAUD ON THIS SITE,I FELT BAD, BUT NOW WE CAN ALL SEE THAT THE TRUTH CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOREVER, AND TUFRAUD CANNOT BUY EVERYONE, HIS LITTLE MONEY NEARING EXPIRY CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY OVER ALL THE VOICES IN NIGERIA, IM POOR BUT I THANK GOD I'M EDUCATED AND I HAVE A VOICE, BAMSYLE CAN KEEP SPEAKING WITH A NEO-COLONIALIST TONE BUT THAT VOICE CANNOT SUPERSEDE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD!!

BABA GOD OLORUMADE I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, TUFRAUD'S SCHEME TO FOOL MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS I TO THINKING WHAT HE HAD WAS A REGULAR COLLABORATION WITH KELLY HAS BEEN FOILED, GOD IN HIS MYSTERIOUS WAYS WOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW THE PLAN TO TRANSFORM INTO SALES AND ACCEPTANCE, THE SONG AND THE ALBUM WAS HARDLY PLAYED ON THE RADIO, TUFRAUD'S MISFORTUNES HAVE GONE FROM BAD TO WORSE,,HIS FAME AND POPULARITY ARE ON A STEADY DECLINE, AND OF COURSE HIS WEALTH, HANGER ON'S AND LEACHES SUCH AS BAMSYLE AND NATH ARE STILL THERE IN FESTAC BUT ONLY TIME WOULD TELL FOR HOW MUCH LONGER.

OUT TUFRAUD, YAHOO MUSIC CHAMP!!!!!!!NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS, YOUR PLAN HAS FAILED AND YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED, APOLOGIZE, A COMPUTER COLLABORATION IS DIFFERENT FROM AN ORIGINAL COLLABORATION, SPEAK NOW OR LET THIS MISTAKE HAUNT YOU OR NOT ONLY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR CAREER,

LALABOI,I THINK YOU NEED TO WARN BAMSYLE, THE SMALL BOY CANNOT SPEAK WITHOUT INSULTS AND ABUSES, HE'S TOO IMMATURE AND CHILDISH ALWAYS VEERING THREADS AND STRAYING FROM FACTS, YOU NEED LESSONS BAMSYLE.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
chiogo:

Na so so essay people dey write 'cause of tuface?  cheesy

Bamsyle, you know I enjoy reading your posts but I think I agree with the poster this time.

I used to be a big fan of Tuface but not anymore. sorry, he doesn't deserve all the respect you're giving him. His personal life aside.
It's not really a collabo when you take an old song of an artiste and incorporate your voice into it. which kain yeye collaboration be that?

Maybe Kells actually knows/met Tuface but I'm not impressed with the flex remix thing after all the hype.

Hehe . . . Chiogo what brings you here?? Nne I come in peace o . . .  smiley

Saying that I also enjoy reading your posts or respect you is an under-statement . . . you've displayed an enviable knowledge of Music, even Rap . . . to the shame of the army of pundits we have in here . . . I doff my hat . . .

I agree with you Chiogo . . . it's not a collabo - in the real/true sense of the word . . . but my point is this - when you weigh the neutrals of this case . . . when you do the maths . . . you'll understand that 2face did not steal that song . . . it was done with the necessary approvals sought and obtained.

Whether it's a wonderful song is a subject for another day thread . . . IMO, I love the song . . . whether it contains out-of-this-world lyrics is not even an issue for me here . . . 2face is not an MC . . . definitely not a griot . . . and in Music, lyrics and rhythm are twins.

PS:photoshop works wonders these days.  tongue lmao

Hehe, I also thought about that . . . but since I ain't no expert on this side-of-things, I'm waiting for experts to cast their judgments on this one . . .  smiley
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
bombsquad:

GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED!!TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED, HIS COHORTS AND HANGER ON'S LIKE BAMSYLE AND NATH ARE DISGRACED, THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH,

WHEN I DID MY TUFRAUD THREAD WHICH WAS MOVED TO THE CELEBRITIES FORUM BY FORCES LOYAL TO TUFRAUD ON THIS SITE,I FELT BAD, BUT NOW WE CAN ALL SEE THAT THE TRUTH CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOREVER, AND TUFRAUD CANNOT BUY EVERYONE, HIS LITTLE MONEY NEARING EXPIRY CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY OVER ALL THE VOICES IN NIGERIA, IM POOR BUT I THANK GOD I'M EDUCATED AND I HAVE A VOICE, BAMSYLE CAN KEEP SPEAKING WITH A NEO-COLONIALIST TONE BUT THAT VOICE CANNOT SUPERSEDE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD!!

BABA GOD OLORUMADE I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, TUFRAUD'S SCHEME TO FOOL MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS I TO THINKING WHAT HE HAD WAS A REGULAR COLLABORATION WITH KELLY HAS BEEN FOILED, GOD IN HIS MYSTERIOUS WAYS WOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW THE PLAN TO TRANSFORM INTO SALES AND ACCEPTANCE, THE SONG AND THE ALBUM WAS HARDLY PLAYED ON THE RADIO, TUFRAUD'S MISFORTUNES HAVE GONE FROM BAD TO WORSE,,HIS FAME AND POPULARITY ARE ON A STEADY DECLINE, AND OF COURSE HIS WEALTH, HANGER ON'S AND LEACHES SUCH AS BAMSYLE AND NATH ARE STILL THERE IN FESTAC BUT ONLY TIME WOULD TELL FOR HOW MUCH LONGER.

OUT TUFRAUD, YAHOO MUSIC CHAMP!!!!!!!NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS, YOUR PLAN HAS FAILED AND YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED, APOLOGIZE, A COMPUTER COLLABORATION IS DIFFERENT FROM AN ORIGINAL COLLABORATION, SPEAK NOW OR LET THIS MISTAKE HAUNT YOU OR NOT ONLY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR CAREER,

LALABOI,I THINK YOU NEED TO WARN BAMSYLE, THE SMALL BOY CANNOT SPEAK WITHOUT INSULTS AND ABUSES, HE'S TOO IMMATURE AND CHILDISH ALWAYS VEERING THREADS AND STRAYING FROM FACTS, YOU NEED LESSONS BAMSYLE.

Why is it that anytime this cave-man talks, I always have images of a lunatic in rags . . . treading barefoot in the hot Sun . . . and chanting mono-dramatic words to himself

grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
I dont have time for hornblowers and unidealistic followers, TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED,MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ARE SAVED, THAT IS MY JOY, BAMSLE CAN TRY TO EARN HIS PAY ALL HE WANTS, BUT THE TRUTH IS NOW OUT STR8 FROM KELS THE HORSE HIMSELF.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by triistar86: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bamsyle:

Why is it that anytime this cave-man talks, I always have images of a lunatic in rags . . . treading barefoot in the hot Sun . . . and chanting mono-dramatic words to himself

grin grin grin
How come I have a feeling that your are actually right about this particular one . . . . grin grin grin

bombsquad:

I dont have time for hornblowers and unidealistic followers, TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED,MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ARE SAVED, THAT IS MY JOY, BAMSLE CAN TRY TO EARN HIS PAY ALL HE WANTS, BUT THE TRUTH IS NOW OUT STR8 FROM KELS THE HORSE HIMSELF.
Bombsquad honestly why do you keep justifying everything Bamslye says about you . . . . ? Is it so difficult to pass message across . . .
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2009
bombsquad:

I WILL NOT BE MOVED BY THE SHENANIGANS,CHICANERY AND WHINING S OF DETRACTORS AND TUFRAUD EMPLOYEES, THE TRUTH IS OUT,THE PEOPLE ARE AWARE, TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED, I STAND BY MY ABOVE QUOTED STATEMENT, AND IM READY TO DEFEND IT ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
Some peops need to be told that saying "I did not do a duet with him" is quite different from saying "He stole the song cos I did not grant him permission to use it" . . .

I'll pay any amount to watch this lunatic perform his antics . . . believe me, the inmates of Yaba left ain't got nutin on ya . . .  grin grin

You're from Ikeja right?? It's 20:10 hrs Nigerian time now . . . sure the Moon is up . . . you must've heard about the association between lunacy and the Moon . . . I ain't surprised you're just showing up . . . grin grin

It's a common saying in Yoruba Language:

"It's a thrilling experience to watch a madman . . . but no one wants to beget one" . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
Wow. . . . Is this some true shit or what? shocked
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
triistar86:

How come I have a feeling that your are actually right about this particular one . . . . grin grin grin

Ouch . . . you're a cruel guy . . . how can you be so scatheful??  grin grin

[size=2pt]For fear of the MODs[/size] . . . na you talk am o . . .  lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bamsyle:

Ouch . . . you're a cruel guy . . . how can you be so scatheful?? grin grin

[size=2pt]For fear of the MODs[/size] . . . na you talk am o . . . lipsrsealed grin grin grin

blabbers, and chatters of a child, no significance,no substance and no meaning whatsoever, i am far from moved, rather im dissapointed, youve lost this debate, you and tufraud, your tactial retreat is showing your weaknesses, The ground below you is sinking, the sooner you withdraw and stop defending your fallen compatriot,the better for you, Child soldier, tufaud should send better people to fight his battles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Download : Zlatan – Tacha(snippet + Video) / Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership / Musicians' Real Names That U Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.