Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him (7797 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Vealkyrie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
hectorswag:

it's nobody's fault we're surrounded by people who know no other way to express their views without raking contentions, its quite unfortunate!

^^^^People should act like responsible grown-ups. The OP simply notified the Nairaland populace to grab a copy of the city people magazine
las240s has his opinion, he should be allowed to express himself devoid of any bullying tactics by Bamsyle(Jackal wannabe).
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by adekampe: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
With the exception of hectorswag i think all the moderator's here are blindly supporting tuface when it is very clear even to a secondary school student that there's nothing genuine about that song.I dont understand why they are all trying to help him defend his lie when they should be contributing in moving our music industry forward by discouraging such fraudulent acts.How can you expect rkelly to remember everyone he takes a picture with?someone here claimed tuface is one of the biggest in africa.well my friend,that is not true.he doesnt have any world hit yet and he's not played on the MTV world network.he's still a small time african act .
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
adekampe:

With the exception of hectorswag i think all the moderator's here are blindly supporting tuface when it is very clear even to a secondary school student that there's nothing genuine about that song.I dont understand why they are all trying to help him defend his lie when they should be contributing in moving our music industry forward by discouraging such fraudulent acts.How can you expect rkelly to remember everyone he takes a picture with?someone here claimed tuface is one of the biggest in africa.well my friend,that is not true.he doesnt have any world hit yet and he's not played on the MTV world network.he's still a small time african act .

U know what? Some people here have spoken about insults and believe me before this particular thread, I hated seeing people just insult others on the web but when you see overwhelming stupidity coupled with stubborn ignorance just to prove a point, its really hard not to. Here is another person now talking about someone lying about 2face not being one of the biggest in Africa. What country in Africa do they not know 2face? What do you mean he doesn't have a world hit? What do you call African queen? What do you mean he's not played on MTV world network? I'm in the US and MTV Jams plays strictly American Hip Hop & R&B so how come I've seen 2face's videos and no other Nigerian's on there before? How can anyone say 2face is a small time African act? Its really hard no to say something offensive with posts like these. So if 2face is a small time act, who is big time from Naija? When MTV Base was introduced to Africa his video was the first to be played. What more do you want?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
Who is the biggest in Africa if not Tu Face? He won the World Music Award for best selling artiste. Sometimes, I wonder if some people on here does not know the meaning of a word before using it for the whole world to read. This same guy you claimed is not the biggest in Africa and does not have any world hit have a song that was used in a Hollywood movie, PHAT GIRLS, so what the heck are you talking about hater? If you dont know what to say, itz gonna do us all a favor if you shut up and let people with good IQ make good use of the thread.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by adekampe: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
Is 2face as big as youssu ndor ,brnda fassie or majek fashek?has he achieved what lucky dube achieved?dont be fooled young dee.african queen is not as big as they have us believe.Google it and you'll see how african your results are.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by baslone: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
adekampe:

someone here claimed tuface is one of the biggest in africa.well my friend,that is not true.he doesnt have any world hit yet and he's not played on the MTV world network.he's still a small time african act .

My guy, why are you embarrassing yourself in public?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by adekampe: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
baslone:

My guy, why are you embarrassing yourself in public?

I dont mean to sound ignorant please.Prove me wrong, Any grammy nomination?Any collaboration invitation with an A Grade US act?Is he played from time to time on the MTV World Network?and by this i mean MTV US and all the over 100 MTV Bases worldwide?

Please help my ignorance.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
@adekampe

You really wanna know if Tu Face is bigger than those people you mentioned? Ask the guy sitting next to you if he ever heard of youssu ndor ,brnda fassie, I dont even know if those people are female or male. So, how are they big when everbody on the street have never heard of those names Moreover, we were not talking about the dead but those that are alive Lucky Dube is dead and gone, was his death even celebrated?? We celebrated the death of MJ even though he is not African. Majek was great but where is he today No where to be found, we are talking about the present not the past, Use your head men.

Tu Face is the biggest in Africa either you like it or not, he won the first ever MTV Base award, won the best African act. This guy is just hot for you people to handle or diss, you better drop this fight cos you are already a loser

I wonder if you have a DSTV or cable at home, cos if you do you wont be saying rubbish here, MTV UK, never ceased playing his latest video, go down there feat Sway. Talking about Grammy, how many of that award has the greatest R Kelly won?? I need an answer to that one pls, we all know R Kelly is "music" but he hardly get nominated for the award, has any Nigerian ever won the award?? He was on Grammy award red carpet 2 years ago, do you know what it means to be on Grammy's red carpet??

Try staying close to your TV, you will see his videos played on MTV world network, that is if you have a cable.

Tell me if Wyclef is grade Z artiste, tell me if Bennie man is grade W artiste, Chaka and pliers.

I already told you to shut up but since you dont wanna listen, ama compel you to do so with facts.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by baslone: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
youngdee:

@adekampe

I already told you to shut up but since you dont wanna listen, ama compel you to do so with facts.

Seriously, If I were you, i'll really take this advice.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by adekampe: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2009
I always wonder why people on this forum cannot speak without hurling insults.It's most dissapointing when this kind of behavior is coming from the mods who are supposed to show example, Youngdee raised some good points but those collabos with wyclef and beenie man were mere african colllabos without international reckoning.they ddint release any of those songs on their record labels.they were just adventures undertaken while they were visiting their motherland.

I respect tuface as an artiste but i dont see him as a demi-god the way some of you here do
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2009
If you claim that those collabo with Bennie man and Wyclef were mere African collabo then that R Kelly should be rated the same, cos all of them claimed Africa is their motherland, moreover, the fact that the songs were not released on any record label does not stop it from being a collabo or whatever.

You may not see Tu baba as a demi-god but does that mean he wont be a demi-god to some other people?? When MJ died, people committed suicide, dont be surprised if such happen in the case of Tu baba, cos I have watched his live performance where people were crying so bad and some fainted cos they were not allowed to touch him, although he still has a lot of years to spend on earth by the grace of the Almighty.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by adekampe: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2009
young dee i dont think you should still be making reference to that tuface and r-kelly collabo.it is an old story.it has already been clearly established to be a fake
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by phemmy008(m): 2:58am On Jul 31, 2009
Why u pple insulting urselves over 2face issue, it hasn't come to that. think
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2009
young dee i dont think you should still be making reference to that tuface and r-kelly collabo.it is an old story.it has already been clearly established to be a fake

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY, WHEN WAS IT ESTABLISHED TO BE A FAKE? IT IS PROVEN OTHERWISE MEN, IT IS REAL AND THE VIDEO WILL BE SHOT SOON, WATCH OUT FOR IT.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^People should act like responsible grown-ups. The OP simply notified the Nairaland populace to grab a copy of the city people magazine
las240s has his opinion, he should be allowed to express himself devoid of any bullying tactics by Bamsyle(Jackal wannabe).

I assume you're not the OP . . . and the OP has since rephrased his post in a sensible manner . . .

The issue is long past Bamsyle and the OP . . . if you had taken time to read through the thread, you'll have noticed . . . and you wouldn't have blindly stuck ya ringworm-infested nose in the matter . . .  smiley

Jackal?? Hehe . . . some peops visit this forum to keep a record of happenings - that's idleness bro . . . the fact that I decide to keep my sword until such a time when it's needed does not mean I never had the battle spirit in me all along . . . I'm not tryna be anybody, I can swing both ways . . . and next time, check the dictionary meaning of "bullying" before you post . . . when you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind . . . can a bully be bullied??  grin grin

mr_me_too:

U know what? Some people here have spoken about insults and believe me before this particular thread, I hated seeing people just insult others on the web but when you see overwhelming stupidity coupled with stubborn ignorance just to prove a point, its really hard not to.

My exact point on this thread.

Here is another person now talking about someone lying about 2face not being one of the biggest in Africa. What country in Africa do they not know 2face? What do you mean he doesn't have a world hit? What do you call African queen? What do you mean he's not played on MTV world network? I'm in the US and MTV Jams plays strictly American Hip Hop & R&B so how come I've seen 2face's videos and no other Nigerian's on there before? How can anyone say 2face is a small time African act? Its really hard no to say something offensive with posts like these. So if 2face is a small time act, who is big time from Naija? When MTV Base was introduced to Africa his video was the first to be played. What more do you want?

Why not just ignore small-time posters like adekampe?? He's spewing drivel and as far as I'm concerned, he's persona non grata.

youngdee:

@adekampe

Moreover, we were not talking about the dead but those that are alive Lucky Dube is dead and gone, was his death even celebrated?? We celebrated the death of MJ even though he is not African. Majek was great but where is he today No where to be found, we are talking about the present not the past, Use your head men.

Spot on.

I wonder if you have a DSTV or cable at home, cos if you do you wont be saying rubbish here, MTV UK, never ceased playing his latest video, go down there feat Sway. Talking about Grammy, how many of that award has the greatest R Kelly won?? I need an answer to that one pls, we all know R Kelly is "music" but he hardly get nominated for the award, has any Nigerian ever won the award?? He was on Grammy award red carpet 2 years ago, do you know what it means to be on Grammy's red carpet??

Try staying close to your TV, you will see his videos played on MTV world network, that is if you have a cable.

Tell me if Wyclef is grade Z artiste, tell me if Bennie man is grade W artiste, Chaka and pliers.

Hehehe . . . your comments are obvious facts that even the blind can feel . . . unfortunately, some peops only see what they wanna see . . .

*BTW, be a lil' kind to the dude* . . .  grin grin

phemmy008:

Why u pple insulting urselves over 2face issue, it hasn't come to that.

Since you've asked a very reasonable question . . . and you're being neutral about the whole issue . . . I'll try 'n' give you a decent answer . . . no one is killing himself over 2face here . . . I don't know him from Adam, neither do I have any of his contact details . . . I argue more over foreign MCs and rappers in here (Nas, Pac, Biggie, etc) . . .

But one thang I hate with a passion is this - someone trying to settle a personal score by disguising as an everyday poster on a forum and attacking his perceived foe on that forum . . . that's a lame move . . . and I'll always nip such moves in the bud . . . this ain't the first time as I've done it before in respect of Modenine . . . and I ain't even a Modenine fan.

If you have a grudge, face ya perceived foe like a man and squash it . . . don't try to attack him as a faceless folk on a forum . . . that's spelled L-A-M-E . . .  smiley
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2009
Explain to them Bamsyle, they just dont understand that nothing they can bring him down.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2009
@mbulela

the footballers in question will never claim they know me and will never be able to identify me in a crowd of 4 persons.
do you know how many fans they meet and take pictures with?

I was gonna let this dude's comments pass . . . until I got a grasp of where his argument was heading to . . .

You're nobody Mr Mbulela (and that's not an insult  wink) . . . so the footballers you took the pic with CAN NEVER know you . . . you woulda just managed to squeeze da pic with them . . . and even though it might have caused a lil' inconvenience on their part to grant you the pose, they'll just do it anyway . . .

Why not post the pic?? Pics speak volumes y'know . . . why do I have a gut feeling of what this pic would look like?? I've seen some pics in which it was glaring that the 'star' being posed with was railroaded into taking the shot . . .  grin grin

It's a different story in 2face's case Mr Mbulela . . . face facts - 2face is not up there yet . . . but he's not unknown either . . . how can Kels have a snapshot with one of Africa's best/most popular artistes. . . and claim not to know him??

the fact is that that picture proves nothing for 2face.
while they were recording the duet, were no pics taking?
why not post does pics and end this discussion null and void??

I know the thread is quite long . . . but try 'n' read through Mr Mbulela . . . but for ease of reference, I'll tell ya - the pic DOES NOT prove that 2face had a collabo with Kels . . . it only proves one thing - 2face and Kels DID MEET at one point or the other . . . so Kels cannot say he's never met 2face ever . . . I'm saying this for the umpteenth time . . .  smiley

Plus, why not save ya vituperations on Toyin Subair?? No one is claiming that he's a saint . . . or that you should believe whatever he says . . . all that's being said is that since he's been named as the facilitator of the contract, why has he not come out to deny it?? I've observed that you lot just wanna see this whole thingy as y'all would prefer to see it . . . words are typed here in simple terms . . . and y'all just wanna concoct 'em to make up ya own story.

oh!! i forgot that the duet was recorded in different studios.

That's true . . . whether or not you meant it in an ironical sense does not matter - it's the truth.

Unless the listener is a tomfool, anyone who listens to the song would know that it was not a case of Kels having a fresh recording with 2face . . . his hook was only used to record another song . . . it's called sampling or interpolation . . . 2face's management has explained what happened . . . they never said that he recorded with Kels at the same time . . . in the same studio . . . why would anyone use the same hook that had been used for another popular song . . . and claim it as a fresh recording??

A lot of naija artistes use words like "remix", "sample", etc inter-changeably . . . and they're misnomers when you get to listen to the songs in reference . . . even if you pronounce 2face guilty, he's not the first to have ever done it.

And he won't be the last.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Vealkyrie(f): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
Bamsyle:

I assume you're not the OP . . . and the OP has since rephrased his post in a sensible manner . . .

^^^^^^It still does not change the fact that you were wrong to have attacked him in the manner you did.

Bamsyle:

The issue is long past Bamsyle and the OP . . . if you had taken time to read through the thread, you'll have noticed . . . and you wouldn't have blindly stuck ya ringworm-infested nose in the matter . . .  smiley

^^^^^^Resorting to cheap insults and high school ebonics will not advance your argument by a jot. I will not sink low and trade insults with you. Everyone else apart from you on this thread has been branded as illiterates and yet you cannot differentiate between "infested" and "infected". Infested nose? shocked

Bamsyle:

Jackal?? Hehe . . . some peops visit this forum to keep a record of happenings - that's idleness bro . . . the fact that I decide to keep my sword until such a time when it's needed does not mean I never had the battle spirit in me all along . . . I'm not tryna be anybody, I can swing both ways . . . and next time, check the dictionary meaning of "bullying" before you post . . . when you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind . . . can a bully be bullied??  grin grin

^^^^^^Battle spirit indeed! I wasn't talking about your battle spirit, dearie. I was talking about your usage of words. "Letz", "Thunk", "Shoulda done", "Woulda asked", "Ninny", etc. Stop being a wannabe. I expect another heap of vitriol from you as usual but learn to win arguments without lashing out.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^It still does not change the fact that you were wrong to have attacked him in the manner you did.

Attacked?? I'll let this pass . . . I'll assume that you didn't read this thread and similar threads in details to help you form an opinion . . . I'll also assume that you just joined nairaland . . . and this is Day 2.

^^^^^^Resorting to cheap insults and high school ebonics will not advance your argument by a jot. I will not sink low and trade insults with you. Everyone else apart from you on this thread has been branded as illiterates and yet you cannot differentiate between "infested" and "infected". Infested nose? shocked

Jeez, who has insulted you here?? Quit acting like Mrs Dumb[/i]squad and get a grip . . . someone opens a thread to disparage an artiste who is only working hard to build his career . . . he's referred to as "Tu-fraud", "Crook", "Liar" . . . I sense personal issues and try to call the person to order . . . and you expect me to pat him on the back?? Are you a muppet?? (and that's a question, not an insult . . . cheesy)

Great Sunspots, you don't even know what the word "infest" means?? This is what happens when a 'student' would rather chase rodents in his/her village farm instead of attending classes . . . of course, the word "infected" is suitable when you're referring to something being struck with disease . . . but "infested" is of a larger connotation . . . literally, it means "covered by", "filled with", etc . . . it's usage is one of the commonest in English Language and yet you do not know it??

Why are there so many dingbats on nairaland??

^^^^^^Battle spirit indeed! I wasn't talking about your battle spirit, dearie. I was talking about your usage of words. "Letz", "Thunk", "Shoulda done", "Woulda asked", "Ninny", etc. Stop being a wannabe. I expect another heap of vitriol from you as usual but learn to win arguments without lashing out.

My usage of words?? So, the words "letz", "shoulda done", "woulda asked", are all copyrighted by Jackal?? Jeez, what am I arguing with?? I've been using these terminologies long before you dreamt of joining a forum called nairaland . . . I'll permit ya ignorance cos you prolly don't listen to Rap . . . they're common terms used in Rap Music.

"Thunk"?? This shows the degree to which witch-hunters can embarrass themselves when trying to make a point that's wrong [i]ab initio
. . . quote any of my posts from day one till now where I ever used that word . . . are you Jackal disguised as a woman??

"Ninny"?? Now this is the thundering limit . . . open ya dictionary if you have one and tell me that word doesn't exist . . .

Maybe I can also call you a wannabe . . . I'm sure you know that you're not the first and only person ever to use blue-colored font for your posts . . . and you're not the first to ever use this symbol: "^^^^^^" . . . I can list 20 posters in here who type in blue font . . . and use that symbol . . .

Next thing, you'll say my use of "BTW" was stolen . . . Nairaland Admin oughtta start charging peops for their posts . . . only then can we have sensible posts in here . . . grin grin

BTW, have you seen the movie "Valkyrie"?? grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
HAHAHA ITS HOT IN HERE, SOMEONE NEEDS A SHOWER, HAHAHA

BAMSYLE, YOU ARE JUST TOO BAM LIKE YOUR NAME,
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Vealkyrie(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
^^^^^^^^^I try as much as possible to avoid baseless arguments on a forum but i expect a gentleman to put his hands up when he's beaten. I repeat, you cannot use the word "infest" to associate with anything that has to do with humans. "Infected nose", "Infected eyes", "Infected blood". "Infest" is strictly used for animals/things. I might be an illiterate or a dingbat like you suggested but insisting "infested nose" is the correct usage makes you lame.

"Thunk"?? This shows the degree to which witch-hunters can embarrass themselves when trying to make a point that's wrong ab initio . . . quote any of my posts from day one till now where I ever used that word"Thunk"??

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278823.224.html#msg4038122
Bamsyle: Hehe . . . this daftie musta thunk everyone hails from the Nigerian slum he fled away from . . .
^^^^^^^^^^Do you now agree you are a wannabe? It's not such a hard thing to spot. Your method of writing when you first joined the forum has changed a great deal.

^^^^^^^Yes, i have seen Tom Cruise's "Valkyrie". I am Vealkyrie on this forum because i combined Venus and Valkyrie. I am going to leave you with this link http://listverse.com/2008/11/23/top-10-tips-for-winning-an-argument/ Remember to send a 'thank you' card. cheesy
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^^^^I try as much as possible to avoid baseless arguments on a forum but i expect a gentleman to put his hands up when he's beaten. I repeat, you cannot use the word "infest" to associate with anything that has to do with humans. "Infected nose", "Infected eyes", "Infected blood". "Infest" is strictly used for animals/things. I might be an illiterate or a dingbat like you suggested but insisting "infested nose" is the correct usage makes you lame.

And I also try to avoid dumbass arguments . . . you still insisting that the word "infest" was used outta context baffles me . . . read the Chambers dictionary of that word . . . it says "to swarm over", cover or fill, in a troublesome, unplesant or harmful way" . . . now, how does that connote its strict usage for things and animals and not humans??

And, hold on . . . I see where ya confusion lies . . . I did not even say "infested nose" . . . we all know that words and usage in English Language are very important . . . I said ringworm-infested nose . . . the word "ringworm" is being qualified here, in reference to "nose" . . . it simply means ya nose is swarmed over by, covered with and filled with ringworm . . . simple.

Jeez, quit this angle of the argument . . . it makes you look like an ewe . . . grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278823.224.html#msg4038122
Bamsyle: Hehe . . . this daftie musta thunk everyone hails from the Nigerian slum he fled away from . . .
^^^^^^^^^^Do you now agree you are a wannabe? It's not such a hard thing to spot. Your method of writing when you first joined the forum has changed a great deal.

Blimey, I admit you got me on this one . . . I even forgot that I ever used the word . . . and even then, it still does not mean it was copyrighted by anyone . . . Heavens, I've seen some other posters using words that I can safely assume I first used on this forum - it's not a big deal . . . e.g. since you're so good at witch-hunting, check the records . . . there was a time I used the word "Troglodyte" . . . next thing, I saw it in one of Sauron/Jackal's posts . . . why should I compalin?? It may be uncommon but it's in the dictionary . . .

What about a lot of other words I usually employ in posting my comments?? Why not list them and link all of them to Jackal??

And thanks for side-stepping my other points . . . what happened to the word "ninny"?? Have you now seen it in ya dictionary?? grin

My method of writing has not changed . . . I was into my own lil' way of analyzing stuff in here . . . until Jackal thought it fit to hurl insults at anyone . . . go check the records - the first time ever I came off as insultive was when he decided to kick it with me and I went all out with him pound for pound . . . it's a rule of war - you don't defend yourself by begging . . . and check other recent threads containing my posts . . . you'll still see me trying to analyze stuff . . . it's only when one comes across annoying posters that one is forced to use ones sword.

^^^^^^^Yes, i have seen Tom Cruise's "Valkyrie". I am Vealkyrie on this forum because i combined Venus and Valkyrie. I am going to leave you with this link http://listverse.com/2008/11/23/top-10-tips-for-winning-an-argument/ Remember to send a 'thank you' card. cheesy

Hehe . . . so you're a wannabe too . . . by ya ill-conceived theory, you want to be a crossbreed between Venus and Valkyrie . . . grin grin We all know how Jackal has a penchant for terming everything "biting" . . . he was caught biting himself and taken to da cleaners . . .

Why do I have a feeling this dude is Sauron using a different moniker?? Come to think of it, he hasn't been around for quite a while . . . has he been banned again?? grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by efizynow: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
check it out brand new ppl, naija una too much,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiT2Ui4oHE
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Vealkyrie(f): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
^^^^^^^^Bamsyle, take this argument to a professor. "Ring-worm infested nose" is wrong literally. I don't want to derail the thread for the lovers of 2face and R.Kelly.

^^^^^The bone of contention is i accused you of being a wannabe. I never disputed words like "ninny" and other things you wrote don't exist. I only said you force those words in your comments to sound educated. I have been reading comments on this forum for long before i decided to join and i can assure you words like "ninny" and "troglodyte" have been used by other members especially Jackal before you learnt about them. You will be convicted if i use the search engine again. Ohhhhhhh and now he has resorted to change the dynamics of the topic by saying i am what i am not. I have given you tips on how to win an argument, haven't i? Some things will never change. Stop being a wannabe(it's not an insult).

My method of writing has not changed . . . I was into my own lil' way of analyzing stuff in here . . . until Jackal thought it fit to hurl insults at anyone . . . go check the records - the first time ever I came off as insultive was when he decided to kick it with me and I went all out with him pound for pound . . . it's a rule of war - you don't defend yourself by begging . . . and check other recent threads containing my posts . . . you'll still see me trying to analyze stuff . . . it's only when one comes across annoying posters that one is forced to use ones sword.

^^^^^^^Insultive?? Here comes another one.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^^^Bamsyle, take this argument to a professor. "Ring-worm infested nose" is wrong literally. I don't want to derail the thread for the lovers of 2face and R.Kelly.

Vealkyrie, you're mistaken . . . you can say things like "lice-infested hair" . . . accept it and move on.

You don't wanna derail the thread . . . but that's what you're doing . . . unless you also don't know what the word "derail" means . . . you haven't said anything on the thread thus far . . . all you've been doing here is a re-enactment of "Mind Your Language" . . .  smiley

^^^^^The bone of contention is i accused you of being a wannabe. I never disputed words like "ninny" and other things you wrote don't exist. I only said you force those words in your comments to sound educated. I have been reading comments on this forum for long before i decided to join and i can assure you words like "ninny" and "troglodyte" have been used by other members especially Jackal before you learnt about them. You will be convicted if i use the search engine again. Ohhhhhhh and now he has resorted to change the dynamics of the topic by saying i am what i am not. I have given you tips on how to win an argument, haven't i? Some things will never change. Stop being a wannabe(it's not an insult).

Yes you accused me of being a "wannabe" . . . and for your information Professor Vealkyrie, posters have been using it ever before you thought of joining NL . . . so what sayest thou Prof??

I force the words to sound educated?? So, they teach words like "ninny" in your school?? How can anyone's usage of everyday words like "ninny" be an attempt to "sound educated"?? Well, they might be high-sounding words to you . . . they're not to me . . .  smiley

Why do you keep referring to Jackal?? Jackal musta coined (another one for your diary tongue) all the words being used in NL . . . I really think you need to cut this bullcrap and post sumn in reference to this thread.

Tips on winnning an argument?? Of course I didn't bother to check it . . . you don't sound like someone who can put up a reasonable link for anyone to read . . . and that ain't an insult . . .  cheesy

And for your information Prof. Vealkyrie . . . "he has resorted to change the dynamics of the topic" is a very wrong expression . . . the correct thing to say is - "he has resorted to changing the dynamics of the topic" . . .  tongue

^^^^^^^Insultive?? Here comes another one.

Professor, teach thyself . . . read this in conjunction with your use of the words "resorted" and "change" above . . .  grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bammybammy: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
hey bro,where you for get that yarn.Haters dont like him cos they dont have it like him.tibe.i no fit shout.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
I'm here because someone sent me a PM that had the title 'BAMSYLE MURDERED BY A CERTAIN GERMAN MACHINE BY THE NAME VEALKYRIE', I felt sad almost like i lost a son, I immediately broke into tears .bamsyle was a good son.though stubborn i had to scold him often.but he was still my son.

Goodnight son.sleep well.I'll make sure ure buried with tufraud's fraudulent LP'S.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
I'm here because someone sent me a PM that had the title 'BAMSYLE MURDERED BY A CERTAIN GERMAN MACHINE BY THE NAME VEALKYRIE', I felt sad almost like i lost a son, I immediately broke into tears .bamsyle was a good son.though stubborn i had to scold him often.but he was still my son.

Goodnight son.sleep well.I'll make sure ure buried with tufraud's fraudulent LP'S.

YOU ARE SO CONFUSED THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BACK UP NOW EH? HAHAHA, YOU HAVE LOST THE BATTLE JUST ACCEPT, BAMSYLE IS STILL ALIVE AND STRONG, GO GET A LIFE

IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU IF YOU STOP CALLING TU FACE TUFRAUD, DIS NAME YOUR ARE TRYING TO DESTROY TAKES MORE THAN JUST TYPING TO MAKE IT WHAT IT IS TODAY. STOP NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET EVER CALLING HIM THAT.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
@bombsquad

Did u receive a PM (since u receive all these mysterious PMs about what goes on here) about another thread talking about how Wyclef said he's trying to release a whole album with 2face? R u not going to go there and tell the poster how its impossible? How "Tu-fraud" planted someone that looks like wyclef there to say that. Anyway just in case you didn't receive the PM yet, heres the link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-303717.0.html
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
Thanks bruv, I see the post, I cant wait and weather them haterz like it or not, Tu Baba is gonna keep doing great things.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2009
bombsquad:

grin grin grin . . . here comes this doofus again . . . I said it here earlier that the buffoon'll still be here to spew drivel . . . he's a first-class lunatic . . . his mono-dramatic rants in here are evidence of this . . .  grin

You broke into tears?? You oughtta be crying every morning when you arise from ya bed - looking at the 47 years of ya messed-up existence . . .  grin grin

Read ma lips - 5 million bombsquads cannot bring 2face down . . . grin grin grin

@Youngdee/Mr Me Too

grin grin

Spot on dudes . . . the dude's a meathead . . .  grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Vealkyrie

u r seriously suspect

Whats ur other ID on nairaland? . . . . . tell the truth and shame the devil.

Do you really think by pretending u r a woman and writing in blue ink it will disguise who u really r?

I will soon expose u if u keep writing on this particular thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership / Musicians' Real Names That U Know. / Download All Your Frank Edward Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.