Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him (7791 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2009
@las240s

Last week Thursday, City People put a call across to 2face to comment on the allegation but his line was not available, so they called up his manager, Efe Omoreige who spoke exclusively on the issue “Well, I have not heard anything from the organizers of the show that R.Kelly disclaimed Tuface, so I might not be able to respond to it. About the allegations that Tuface didn’t record with R.Kelly, I will explain to you. Yes the duet was real. Tuface recorded with R.Kelly but not in the same studio. The met but couldn’t achieve being in the studio at the same time because of their tight schedule. R.Kelly did his own part and sent it to Tuface and that is all about it. Tuface didn’t perform at the show because he was already engaged elsewhere. We were contacted for the show, but we were already booked to be in Benin. You don’t expect Tuface to neglect a show he has been paid for to convince people that he knows R.Kelly”

READ THAT AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS,

HE WAS NOT AROUND WHEN THE SHOW WAS DONE, IF HE IGNORED THE SHOW THAT HE WAS BOOKED FOR, IT IS YOU HATERZ THAT WILL FIRST RAISE ALARMS THAT TU FACE IS PAID FOR A SHOW AND DID NOT GO, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE NEWS WILL BE EVERYWHERE THAT HE IS A THIEF, I KNOW YOU HATERZ WILL SURELY DO THAT COS ALL YOU WANT IS HIS DOWNFALL WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

UNTIL WE HEAR FROM TU FACE, THE DUET IS REAL.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2009
baslone:

They shouldn't Fraudsquad is die hard hater. Watch out, he'll soon spring up another 2face thread.

And as God liveth, I'll surely meet him again on that thread . . . wink
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Bamsyle

Yea, by the grace of the almighty, we shall meet him on that thread, I think he is out there hustling to get some money so he can buy another ticket at the cafe, poorsquad hahahaa
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
youngdee:

I think he is out there hustling to get some money so he can buy another ticket at the cafe, poorsquad hahahaa

grin grin

The tyke . . . grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Kx: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
amebo no1

Since he release d his latest album, UNSTOPPABLE, popular singer, 2face idibia has found himself faced with one controversy or the other. The latest centers around the duet he claimed to have done with American RnB star, R. Kelly.

The song in question is titled ‘FLEX’. According to him, in a recent interview, the deal was brokered by Toyin Subair, boss of HiTV cable network and he (2face), actually met R. Kelly in the US before recording the song. One of the reasons people seemed to be debating the authenticity of his claim of a collabo with R.Kelly is because the beat of the said song has been used by R.Kelly before in one of his songs.

While the entire nation seemed to have forgotten the issue, the whole collabo brouhaha came up again when R.Kelly visited Nigeria a few weeks ago. Expectedly, many people were expecting to see Tuface perform with R. Kelly but that didn’t happen. Rumours started flying that Tuface may have lied to Nigerians about having done a duet with R.Kelly.

Surprisingly, 2face, who’d featured in past music festival organized by ThisDay didn’t make the list of the performing artists billed for R.Kelly’s show. An insider disclosed that when R.Kelly was asked if he knows Tuface, he denied him, saying he had never heard the name before. He was said to have listened to the song they were meant to have done together and he laughed over it, insisting that he made the beat a long time ago, and that it must have been tapped on the internet.
This City People learnt got the organizers upset and it is for this reason, sources revealed that 2face may have been dropped from the show.

Last week Thursday, City People put a call across to 2face to comment on the allegation but his line was not available, so they called up his manager, Efe Omoreige who spoke exclusively on the issue “Well, I have not heard anything from the organizers of the show that R.Kelly disclaimed Tuface, so I might not be able to respond to it. About the allegations that Tuface didn’t record with R.Kelly, I will explain to you. Yes the duet was real.

Tuface recorded with R.Kelly but not in the same studio. The met but couldn’t achieve being in the studio at the same time because of their tight schedule. R.Kelly did his own part and sent it to Tuface and that is all about it. Tuface didn’t perform at the show because he was already engaged elsewhere. We were contacted for the show, but we were already booked to be in Benin. You don’t expect Tuface to neglect a show he has been paid for to convince people that he knows R.Kelly”

Hmmmm, interesting!

Let me tell you what I think. If these guys actually spoke with R. Kelly and he said the things they claim he said, then I don't think R Kelly would lie about not knowing Tuface. He has no reason to. But I also do not think that Tuface Idibia would stoop so low to do what he's being accused of. He's far bigger than that. So there must be something else going on here that we don't know about. There's definitely another hook to this story.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6481&z=12

If the bold section above are true,why have nt R kELLY's lawyers sued 2Face for rights infringement?
Secondly, the section on recording at different times and at different studios,is that how duets are done all over the world?

The truth dont seem to be complete here.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
in fact how is it that bombsquad believes city people got an interview with r.kelly but 2face couldn't get a song from him? We as humans just love to cherry pick as it suits us at times.

las240s:

Guys i think we are begining to take this thread too far,i do not in anyway intend to pull down anybody by sending this post but only raised an observation,however i need u all to know that i personally respect tuface and appreciate his talent and position in the forefront of the Nigeria music industry,but a lot of sceptism have sorrounded his collaboration with kel, though,as far i'm concerned i dont believe kel is a demy god with whom TU can not Duet,but FLEX is not the kind of collaboration that seem to have been done rightly,even though some assume that the song was recorded separatly i believe TU shld have been confident enuff to utilise the oppurtunity of R.kelly presence in 9ja to shoot a video atleast shut us all up cos i know that he knows that this Duet have been doubted by most nigerians right frm the first day the unstoppable album was released.TU In times past have recorded songs with top american artiste like wyclef bennieman on his previous albums and also did with chakka demus and pliers plus one other int,l female artistes on the unstoppable album,all these were not doubted by any one but the collaboration on FLEX is extreemly doubtable.

Nice Post! The bringing down part wasn't actually referring to u, ur concerns are actually genuine. Its the guy that was praising God that everyone is worried about.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by baslone: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
City People wey 2face sef no fit provide time talk to, na dem R.kelly dey give interview.

It's funny sef- R.kelly for City people. I'll love to see that edition.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2009
Letz even assume, without conceding, that City Peops did get the interview . . . and Kels did say what he was quoted as saying . . . my point is this - he never stated unequivocally that the song was stolen . . . he only stated that he did not join 2face in the studio to record the song - something that even a halfwit would know by listening to the track . . .

Anyways, no time for long stories . . . the OP quickly retraced his steps . . . but [i]dumb[/i]squad sure needs to have his fat head pounded into shape . . . and he's welcome anytime . . . grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by akinrogba: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
Bamsyle,am with you all the way,
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello All,

Just returned from a long weekend in Abuja where my primary purpose was to attend the Julius Agwu show and also get to spend quality time @ Transcorp hilton with a woman that i can assure you God spent extra hours creating, Didnt travel with my computer because i didnt want to have my brain disturbed with the stupidity of bamsyle and all others like him receiving hyperek payslips, Well im back to lagos now Glory be to God Almighty, Was able to catch up good business discussions yesterday with the German Chancellor and other top civil servants in Abuja, but back to the subject, We are still on the matter, God is still with us,

To make it clear this will be my last post and i will tag it 'ONE BLOW SEVEN DIE', I'm tagging it as earlier captioned because it is a post designed to drive through the neural cavities of all and sundry in a manner that is only comparable to Governor fashola's council letter reply to yar'adua, God bless Fash because unlike tufraud and his cohorts he's a wise,great man.

[center]JUST THE FACTS.[/center]

1.R-KELLY DOESNT KNOW TUFRAUD FROM ANYWHERE, THIS HE SAID AS MUCH IN THE NOW VERY POPULAR INTERVIEW WHICH WAS THE TALK OF THE TOWN IN ABUJA LAST WEEK.

2.SINCE HE DOESNT KNOW TUFRAUD IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME THE SONG CANOT BE CALLED OR A COLLABO BUT AN ARRANGEMENT.

3.TOYIN SUBAIR SUPPOSEDLY (DAT NA IF THEM PAY MONEY FINISH SEF) FACILITATED  A PURCHASE OF AN ALREADY USED DATA OF R-KELLY TO GIVE THE UNSUSPECTING NIGERIAN PUBLIC A FALSE IMPRESSION THAT TUFRAUD IS NOW OF INTERNATIONAL LEVEL AND IS CAPABLE OF FEATURING ARTISTE WITH WORLD ACCLAIM LIKE R-KELLY.

4.THAT BAMSYLE AND ALL OTHER TUFRAUD COHORTS KNOW THE TRUTH BUT ARE CUNNINGLY TRYING TO DISTORT THE FACTS TO DRIVE HOME THEIR FRAUDULENT AGENDA.

5.THE BUBLE IS NOW BURST AND TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED WHETHER ALL THESE FOOLS LIKE IT OR NOT.

6.YOU CAN BLAB ALL YOU WANT ON NL,BUT THE LARGER POPULACE IN THE REAL WORLD KNOW BETTER.

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THESE KIDS, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.BYE BYE ALL.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
bombsquad:

Hello All,

Just returned from a long weekend in Abuja where my primary purpose was to attend the Julius Agwu show and also get to spend quality time @ Transcorp hilton with a woman that i can assure you God spent extra hours creating, Didnt travel with my computer because i didnt want to have my brain disturbed with the stupidity of bamsyle and all others like him receiving hyperek payslips, Well im back to lagos now Glory be to God Almighty, Was able to catch up good business discussions yesterday with the German Chancellor and other top civil servants in Abuja, but back to the subject, We are still on the matter, God is still with us,

grin grin

What a gowk this dude is . . . his last post before this was on Sunday, 26th . . . and he spent a long weekend in Abuja without his laptop . . . certainly, he's lying . . . can we now assume that you're "a crook, a liar, and a fraud" too??  grin

The German Chancellor?? In ya wet dreams  grin . . . oh, he invited you to Germany to spin ya N100 CDs on the turntable?? Or you're now tired of ya failed DJ bizniz that you need to pick up a regular job in the Civil Service??

To make it clear this will be my last post and i will tag it 'ONE BLOW SEVEN DIE', I'm tagging it as earlier captioned because it is a post designed to drive through the neural cavities of all and sundry in a manner that is only comparable to Governor fashola's council letter reply to yar'adua, God bless Fash because unlike tufraud and his cohorts he's a wise,great man.

LWKMDFH . . . you've been knocked out, admit it and lick ya wounds quietly . . . you only came here to rant like a lunatic . . . this is one of the weakest comebacks I've read on NL and it's evident that it's cos the Moon ain't out yet . . . so ya lunacy hasn't reached its peak . . .  grin

[center]JUST THE FACTS.[/center]

Nah . . . just the figments of ya idle imaginations . . .

1.R-KELLY DOESNT KNOW TUFRAUD FROM ANYWHERE, THIS HE SAID AS MUCH IN THE NOW VERY POPULAR INTERVIEW WHICH WAS THE TALK OF THE TOWN IN ABUJA LAST WEEK.

Of course he doesn't know any artiste who goes by the name "Tufraud" . . . but he knows Tuface . . . at least they both featured in a picture . . . it was posted in here for all eyes to see . . .

Talk of the town?? Hehe, the "German Chancellor", the 'top civil servants', even Julius Agwu himself musta been discussing it . . . plus the [i]woe[/i]man (yeah, "woeman"wink that was in the hotel with you . . . you're a stupe . . .  grin grin

2.SINCE HE DOESNT KNOW TUFRAUD IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME THE SONG CANOT BE CALLED OR A COLLABO BUT AN ARRANGEMENT.

An arrangement?? You're a bumpkin  grin . . . can you define what an "arrangement" is in Music?? You lack the nous to communicate well . . . not only is your use of English Language fundamentally defective, you give the impression that you're autistic . . . as such, you cannot even communicate in ya local parlance . . . when you open ya ringworm-infested mouth, garbage rolls out . . . you make no iota of sense . . . all you do is ramble like a madman.

3.TOYIN SUBAIR SUPPOSEDLY (DAT NA IF THEM PAY MONEY FINISH SEF) FACILITATED  A PURCHASE OF AN ALREADY USED DATA OF R-KELLY TO GIVE THE UNSUSPECTING NIGERIAN PUBLIC A FALSE IMPRESSION THAT TUFRAUD IS NOW OF INTERNATIONAL LEVEL AND IS CAPABLE OF FEATURING ARTISTE WITH WORLD ACCLAIM LIKE R-KELLY.

Hehe . . . whether he jams with Kels or not, 2face has made a mark on the Music Scene in Naija and beyond . . . his African Queen alone is evidence of that fact . . . initially you created an idle thread on this issue . . . and when I challenged ya error in thinking Kels is too big to feature with 2face, you denied such mentality . . . now you just endorsed my insinuation . . . you def'ly suffer from low self-esteem . . . no wonder you come in here to blab about a [i]woe[/i]man you spent a night with in a hotel . . . did you just get disvirgined . . . at ya shameful age of 47??  grin grin

4.THAT BAMSYLE AND ALL OTHER TUFRAUD COHORTS KNOW THE TRUTH BUT ARE CUNNINGLY TRYING TO DISTORT THE FACTS TO DRIVE HOME THEIR FRAUDULENT AGENDA.

Maybe we can also claim that you're a staff of City Peops . . . in fact, you have no identity . . . first, you claimed to be a DJ . . . then you laid claim to being a lawyer . . . if you like, call me 2face's brother . . . I'll defend hardwork and skills to the ends of the Earth . . .

5.THE BUBLE IS NOW BURST AND TUFRAUD IS EXPOSED WHETHER ALL THESE FOOLS LIKE IT OR NOT.

You're a consummate screwball . . . you came in here to ridicule yaself on a public forum . . . I wonder why the noose put around ya neck wasn't tightened well enough . . . the public woulda been saved from the embarrassment of listening to a madman . . .

6.YOU CAN BLAB ALL YOU WANT ON NL,BUT THE LARGER POPULACE IN THE REAL WORLD KNOW BETTER.

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THESE KIDS, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.BYE BYE ALL.

And there goes an end to all the asinine rants of a zany called [i]dumb[/i]squad . . . lunatics have a world anyway . . . and it's filled with buffoons and pinheads like yourself . . .

We shall miss you . . . you've signed ya name as the most stupid poster on NL . . . the entertainment you provided was unparalleled while it lasted . . . greet ya colleagues-in-lunacy when you hold your next meeting . . .  grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
Bamsyle:

. . . whether he jams with Kels or not, 2face has made a mark on the Music Scene in Naija and beyond . . . his African Queen alone is evidence of that fact

I'm tempted to post one more time here, this guy just amuses me,

dear nairalanders,if you observe my above boldened caption of his quote you will see tactical withdrawal and acceptance of fraud and gimmick, but it's too late now for hypertek, ive begun my mass media propaganda to expose tufraud,

And meanwhile,i didnt take my laptop along but i visited the transcorp cyber room on L1 which charges 1,500Naira per hr for browsing, something you would know nothing about,

Anyway,im opening a new thread, im sure you'll be stupid enough to join me there where tufraud will be further exposed and receive more bashing,

You dont get it yet do youyou can follow me around on NL,but can you follow me around lagos??plus you and i are face;less posters,but the person receiving all the bashing is ur boss, tufraud-not innocent-idibia, if you have the capacity,think about that.and for your own sake,speak without blabbing.pheww!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
bombsquad:

I'm tempted to post one more time here, this guy just amuses me,

dear nairalanders,if you observe my above boldened caption of his quote you will see tactical withdrawal and acceptance of fraud and gimmick, but it's too late now for hypertek, ive begun my mass media propaganda to expose tufraud,

Hehe . . . you're a woodcock . . . go and read my post well - it was in reply to ya asinine statement that 2face wanted to prove his 'international-level' (whatever that means  cheesy) status so he tried to make the Naija public believe he featured with a "world-acclaimed" artiste like Kels . . . in response, I stated that he does not need to feature Kels to prove his worth . . .

You're really dim-witted . . . each post of yours confirms it . . . even a mentally-challenged kid of 8 years would easily understand what I wrote up there.

And meanwhile,i didnt take my laptop along but i visited the transcorp cyber room on L1 which charges 1,500Naira per hr for browsing, something you would know nothing about,

Another of ya posts indicating how mentally defective you are . . . you chose not to take ya laptop with you (I doubt that you own one anyway  grin) . . . all cos you didn't want to be disturbed by Bamsyle's posts . . . you then visit a cybercafe to pay N1,500 (did we ask you for the price??) so you can see those posts . . . Jeez, it just dawned on me that I've been debating with a cross-breed between a camel and an ewe . . .

Anyway,im opening a new thread, im sure you'll be stupid enough to join me there where tufraud will be further exposed and receive more bashing,

Why're you scared that I'll further bash ya empty head against the wall?? No need to express your fears, just open the thread and we'll see how it goes you nitwit . . .

You dont get it yet do youyou can follow me around on NL,but can you follow me around lagos??plus you and i are face;less posters,but the person receiving all the bashing is ur boss, tufraud-not innocent-idibia, if you have the capacity,think about that.and for your own sake,speak without blabbing.pheww!

Follow you around?? I don't associate with failures and scums-of-the-Earth . . . you're not worth the droppings of a Masai cattle . . . if you're placed beside a heap of cow dung in an open market . . . and advertised for sale . . . a wise investor would rather invest his money in the cow dung . . . at least it can be used as manure . . . but you?? You're not fit for any purpose whatsoever . . .

Still talking trash 'bout 2face being bashed . . . he can buy you and ya indigent folks 9 good lives . . . I'm certain that even his toilet-cleaner can pay ya bills . . .

When you're through with being a corner-boy, holler at 2face - you once told us you have his phone number . . . he'll redeem ya indigent soul from the gutter and buy you a decent life . . .  grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
In some ways ,you remind me of me ten yrs ago, the years i wish i was smarter and i did and said a lot of foolish things, but none of your blabs can stop idibia-gate from spreading, the train has already left the station!!

And yea,tu might be richer than me but i still have my integrity and i know within a few years he wont be standing with the men, btw,when is he going back to school??

This is my last and final post here, TUFRAUD IS DEAD AND BURIED WORLDWIDE , BLAB AND CHATTER ALL YOU WANT , IT WONT CHANGE THAT.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
bombsquad:

In some ways ,you remind me of me ten yrs ago, the years i wish i was smarter and i did and said a lot of foolish things, but none of your blabs can stop idibia-gate from spreading, the train has already left the station!!

Why're you stating what we already know?? Of course we know that you're a 47-year old fool with the I.Q of a toilet fly . . . grin And ten years ago, when you were 37 years of age, you were the king of all the idiots in ya village . . . ya folks had to send you to Lagos to see if you could make something meaningful outta ya wretched life . . . but here you still are - being celebrated as a distinguished dingbat . . . grin grin grin

And yea,tu might be richer than me but i still have my integrity and i know within a few years he wont be standing with the men, btw,when is he going back to school??

The correct expression is "richer than I am" you dumbo . . . grin even though you dropped outta that public school when ya weak brain cells could not grasp the subjects being taught, you oughtta still be able to construct simple sentences in English . . . even if 2face chooses not to return to school, he sounds like a professor compared to a dunderhead like you . . . cheesy

Your integrity?? Lying about how you met the German Chancellor (whose name you don't even know) and "top civil servants"?? And how you camped with a woman like it's an achievement?? You oughtta be decorated with medals for being such an accomplished idiot . . . grin grin

This is my last and final post here, TUFRAUD IS DEAD AND BURIED WORLDWIDE , BLAB AND CHATTER ALL YOU WANT , IT WONT CHANGE THAT.

I'll bet over ya dead career that you'll still come here to spew balderdash . . . and I'll be waiting to make a kidney pudding out of you . . . illiterate - how many times have you posted what you keep referring to as your "last and final post"??

Well, the Moon is up again . . . and I can see the rise in ya strength . . . lunatics can be strong-headed . . . but remember - flogging 'em still works like magic . . . grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Dclique(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Kila1: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
All u player hater which one una dey. u guys just hate 2face 4 nthg. Dat pic must prove una wrong.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bombsquad is officially a dumb ass idiot, this dude definitely has problems. I hope u don't drool on everyone u come across. Pls bombsquad don't stop posting, I swear I'll miss your moronic rants and bamsyle's brilliant responses. Just when I think your posts can't get any dumber they just do, its almost like a dare. Lmao @ spending the night with a woman. . . LOL!!! This guy is beyond ridiculous, he even tells us the floor the cyber cafe is on and how much it costs. I used to get kinda ticked off at this guy's posts but now I just think they're hilarious. The guy said he wanted to post seven points and couldn't make it to the last one, so y didn't u just change it to six on your post? The guy said it was someone that made us believe 2face is internationally known. . . LMAO!!! Wait, so all the sold out tickets in some parts of the world were due to the fact that Toyin Subair lied to the ppl in that country or to us? All the international awards too were lies that Toyin told us? Pls keep posting Pa Bombsquad maybe u could actually have a career on here when Seun starts paying members with the most retarded posts
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Genuflect(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
@mr me too Lmaooooo. Lol. You go kill person o
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Vealkyrie(f): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^^But why all the meaningless curses on this thread? Can't some people act like adults for once?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by eleshin(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2009
i realy cant understand why they cant just allow the guy to breath,he is far above any nigerian artists you can think of!he is an enigma that will always attract the wrath of pessimist like bombsquad.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by hectorswag(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^But why all the meaningless curses on this thread? Can't some people act like adults for once?
it's nobody's fault we're surrounded by people who know no other way to express their views without raking contentions, its quite unfortunate!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2009
HAHAHAHAHA

I CANT STOP LAUGHING , BAMSYLE HAS KILLED SOMEBODY HERE O, PLEASE WE NEED A MEDIC, BOMBSQUAD IS BLEEDING SO BAD IN HERE OOO

ONE CAN TELL YOU ARE SCARED AND STYLISHLY ASKING FOR MERCY WHICH YOU WILL NEVER GET COS YOU HAVE STEPPED ON THE WRONG TOES. WHY MUST YOU OPEN A NEW THREAD, THAT SHOWS YOU AND THE PEOPLE PAYING YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LOSERS AND COWARDS.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN OLD FOOL, GO GET A LIFE
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mbulela: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
a few points;
using Mr Subair as a reference of authenticity is an exhibition of ignorance.which Subair?the one responsible for this crap called Koko Mansion? what makes him unable to perpetuate the fraud in question?
eho the heck is Subair? in a country where presidents and senators tell bare faced lies.
if their was such a link up by Subair, why did they not do a proper song and record it together?
why did tuface not try to do a video for that song with Kelly (don't tell me anything about tight schedules)?
what the heck do you want to achieve with that pic?
do you want me to post a pics i had with two english premiership footballers for you and then o ahead to claim that we have an arrangement to open a football academy in Ajegunle?
have you seen the pictures on Thisday website that Beyonce took with Tinubu's wife?you think Beyonce has a clue who she is?
why did tuface call that song a duet on his album sleeve?
have you actually listened to that song on his album?
everything about it is crap.
did he really need to do this?
i am uninterested in citypeople article.it is obvious that song is no duet with Rkelly.
what is the definition of a duet?
that is the crux of the matter.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
bombsquad:

Lawd have mercy!. . . . . so Angela Merkel get your time?. . . . . my friend, tell this story to the mentally challenged. . . . Angela Merkel ko! Nicholas Sarkozy ni! grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by adekampe: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2009
wow. . . i didnt think people could be so stupid.bombsquad is bringing so many facts but all bamsyle does is rant and rant and i see some people here stupid enough to support him.Tuface as far as im concerned is no saint.He has stolen so many other songs before and will steal again.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
@mbulela

what the heck do you want to achieve with that pic?
do you want me to post a pics i had with two english premiership footballers for you and then o ahead to claim that we have an arrangement to open a football academy in Ajegunle?

IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE, IT SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE ARGUEMENT IS ALL ABOUT HERE, THE SO CALLED INTERVIEW THAT CITY PEOPLE SAID THEY HAD WITH KELLY IS NOTHING BUT LIE, WHO HAS SEEN THE MAGAZINE YET? NO ONE, YOU SAID YOU TOOK PICS WITH TWO ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS, IF YOU ARE ASKED WILL YOU TELL PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET THEM? CITY PEOPLE CLAIMED THAT KELLY SAID HE NEVER MET TU FACE, SO HE WAS BLIND FOLDED WHEN THEY TOOK THE PIC?

IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU AND CITY LIARS SHUT THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE,
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mbulela: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
i was referring to the pic of 2 face and kelly posted on the parrarel thread (with similar topic) on the celebrity forum.
i can't be arsed to edit it.
a little word of caution, next time try and desist from the insults.it detracts from whatever point you are trying to make and makes you look childish and actually retarded.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mbulela: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
the footballers in question will never claim they know me and will never be able to identify me in a crowd of 4 persons.
do you know how many fans they meet and take pictures with?
the fact is that that picture proves nothing for 2face.
while they were recording the duet, were no pics taking?
why not post does pics and end this discussion null and void??

oh!! i forgot that the duet was recorded in different studios.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yea, the footballers will never know you, cos you are one out of their numerous fans, they cant even count the number of fans they have. But Tu face and Kel's case is different, you are just a mere fans while Tu face is an artiste just like Kel, not just an artiste but a top one, the best and most rated in Africa, so how on earth will Kel says he never met Tu face when they have a picture taken together, cant you see City liars are just trying to make some money just like the way Abati was trying to accuse Nigerian artistes of not using their real names but someone like Banky W stopped him from making that money which I know he will definitely hate him for.

WHY IS IT HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE TO SWALLOW THAT TU FACE FEATURE KEL ON THAT SONG??
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
mbulela:

a few points;
using Mr Subair as a reference of authenticity is an exhibition of ignorance.which Subair?the one responsible for this crap called Koko Mansion?  . . .  .  .  .

LMAO. . . . .  thats funny grin

I still don't understand why this is such a big deal because there is NO PROOF that tuface did anything unlawful/illegal.

Bombsquad & co have only made allegations. . . . . thats all.

Now we are into semantics . ,  .whats the definition of 'featuring' and 'duet' and 'collobo' e.t.c.

I beg, Tuface . . . . no mind dem . . . .  'unstoppable' is by far your best album to date .  . . . .u just need to sort  out the hypertek fiasco

cool
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by chiogo(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
LOL!!! I can't shout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership / Tiwa Savage Ft Flavour - Baby Mo / Download : Zlatan – Tacha(snippet + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.