Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him (7793 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Rapjunkie

I can bet a thousand times that Vealkyrie is Sauron disguised as a woman . . . some peops think they're so intelligent that they can fool everyone else . . . immediately I read that post, I knew it . . . I even used a decoy and he fell for it . . . tell me which poster would so quickly dig up a word that I randomly used a while ago??

Isn't it easy to observe?? Vealkyrie registered on NL on 29 July . . . with the sole mission of posting on this thread . . . he (cos he's Sauron anyway) quickly posted in some other threads so he could debunk any allegations if his arse is exposed . . .

And since his arse got exposed, have you seen him?? I wish I could prevail on the Mods to expose him . . . they can see his IP Address . . .  grin

You're da man . . .  wink
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
wink

Its funny how people go to great lengths to create alternate ID's so they can chat sh*t but don't think it through properly

I hope its not sauron though. . . .  . . . . .
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
rapjunkie:

wink

Its funny how people go to great lengths to create alternate ID's so they can chat sh*t but don't think it through properly

Very true . . . and this one was not even thought out at all, let alone being thought out properly.

I hope its not sauron though. . . . . . . . .

Guilty until proven innocent . . . grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Vealkyrie(f): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2009
rapjunkie:

wink

I hope its not sauron though. . . .  . . . . .

^^^^^^^^You clowns will travel any length to show your slow-wittedness. Tell your mods to do an IP trace if you are in doubt.  Just because i was quick to ungarb Bamsyle that called the posters on this thread illiterates does not make me someone else. Digging up Bamsyle's comments was easy. The forum's search engine and the phrase "Bamsyle + thunk" revealed his wannabe status. cheesy

bombsquad:

I'm here because someone sent me a PM that had the title[b] 'BAMSYLE MURDERED BY A CERTAIN GERMAN MACHINE BY THE NAME  VEALKYRIE'[/b], I felt sad  almost like i lost a son, I immediately broke into tears .bamsyle was a good son.though stubborn i had to scold him often.but he was still my son.

Goodnight son.sleep well.I'll make sure ure buried with tufraud's fraudulent LP'S.

^^^^^^^^^^I am not a murderer. I got infuriated when he said everyone else on this topic is an illiterate/dingbat.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by ofokasibe: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2009
lord goodness so SAURON IS NOW DISGUISED AS A FEMALE ON NAIRALAND , LMFAO
SO SAURON IS NOW IN A CONFUSED MPD MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER STATE, DUDE IS NOW RETARDED . JEEZ. grin grin grin

CHIOGO SHOULD BE LAUGHING AT HIM NOW. grin VALYKILERIE INDEED! BUHAHA ! grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^^^You clowns will travel any length to show your slow-wittedness. Tell your mods to do an IP trace if you are in doubt.  Just because i was quick to ungarb Bamsyle that called the posters on this thread illiterates does not make me someone else. Digging up Bamsyle's comments was easy. The forum's search engine and the phrase "Bamsyle + thunk" revealed his wannabe status. cheesy

Cork it boy, ya arse has been exposed . . .  grin grin grin

^^^^^^^^^^I am not a murderer. I got infuriated when he said everyone else on this topic is an illiterate/dingbat.

Prof, you have now "resorted to post" a comment per fortnight since ya black arse was exposed??  grin grin grin

Lawd have mercy . . . known for inconsistency, caught for biting, now disguised as a woman . . .  grin

You're a ninny . . .  grin grin

ofokasibe:

lord goodness so SAURON IS NOW DISGUISED AS A FEMALE ON NAIRALAND , LMFAO
SO SAURON IS NOW IN A CONFUSED MPD MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER STATE, DUDE IS NOW RETARDED . JEEZ. grin grin grin

grin grin grin . . . LWKMDFH

It's so easy to know . . . he was quick to notice a word that I've used only once on this forum . . . also, when you observe him closely, it'll be so easy to know that:

i) He's a man, not a woman

ii) He registered for the sole purpose of posting here (registered on 29 July, quickly posted randomly in some other threads so he would appear like a regular poster who'd been existing before posting in here . . . thereafter, he finally came in here, on the same date, to carry out his sole purpose of registering in the first place)

iii) He keeps referring to Jackal . . . and at the same time, he says I've copied some of the words used by some other posters in here . . . but he singled out Jackal . . .

iv) He prefers to refer to the name "Jackal", not "Sauron" - how long ago had the name "Jackal" been expunged from Nairaland (not forgetting that even its successor, Hannibal also bit the dust long ago grin)?? It's a foolish trick to avert our minds from thinking of the name "Sauron" . . . a name that's now so notorious for inconsistency and biting . . . a name that he knows would trigger an alarm and make us start to suspect sumn fishy . . .

v) His style of writing is "suppressed"/"subdued"/"restrained" . . . you don't need a writing expert to tell you that he's trying hard to pretend to be someone else . . . he's trying hard to keep back the insults (that he as Sauron is best known for) . . . trying to keep his posts short (contrary to the long or mid-length posts he's known for) . . . etc, etc . . .

vi) He quickly jumped on the Eminem vs. Mariah Carey thread . . . and criticized Eminem (contrary to his habitual Eminem manliness-riding) to make us believe that he ain't Sauron . . . his post is even directly after mine . . .  cheesy

vii) He has "been reading comments on this forum for long" (that was his assertion) . . . Indeed  cheesy . . . we can also assume that of all the posters in here, he has been dogging Bamsyle's steps all that while . . . he has been reading comments from Bamsyle and Jackal only . . . hence he knows every word that both dudes type . . . he even observed that Bamsyle's "method of writing" has changed "since he joined the forum" . . . and he knows every word that Jackal uses on this forum . . .  grin grin grin

viii) Who else has the habit of reviewing peops' posts for errors, especially when boxed into a tight corner in an argument?? Sauron of course!! cheesy He came in here and had nutin to say about the topic . . . all that our distinguished Prof Vealkyrie had to say was about grammatical construction and blah blah . . . grin grin

ix) When his arse is exposed, Sauron is notorious for churning out a taciturn/evasive 'denial' in response . . . his denials are, at best, elusive - he doesn't directly deny what he's accused of . . . his denial of being Magnum and of biting lines are cases in point . . . this one is also going down in history . . .  grin grin

What a gomeril . . .  grin grin grin

CHIOGO SHOULD BE LAUGHING AT HIM NOW. grin VALYKILERIE INDEED! BUHAHA ! grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle:

Cork it boy, ya arse has been exposed . . . grin grin grin
Prof, you have now "resorted to post" a comment per fortnight since ya black arse was exposed?? grin grin grin
Lawd have mercy . . . known for inconsistency, caught for biting, now disguised as a woman . . . grin
You're a ninny . . . grin grin
grin grin grin . . . LWKMDFH
It's so easy to know . . . he was quick to notice a word that I've used only once on this forum . . . also, when you observe him closely, it'll be so easy to know that:
i) He's a man, not a woman
ii) He registered for the sole purpose of posting here (registered on 29 July, quickly posted randomly in some other threads so he would appear like a regular poster who'd been existing before posting in here . . . thereafter, he finally came in here, on the same date, to carry out his sole purpose for registering in the first place)
iii) He keeps referring to Jackal . . . and at the same time, he says I've copied some of the words used by some other posters in here . . . but he singled out Jackal . . .

Could this be true? shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Right that is it. . . .I am getting the admin to reveal the names of people posting with multiple ID's. . . ! grin cheesy
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^^^You clowns will travel any length to show your slow-wittedness.

I suspect this to be a typical Sharon - line! grin undecided
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Could this be true? shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Right that is it. . . .I am getting the admin to reveal the names of people posting with multiple ID's. . . ! grin cheesy

Please do . . . we'll see the "fowl's yansh" . . . grin grin

MrCrackles:

I suspect this to be a typical Sharon - line! grin undecided

Of course it's Sauron . . . character is like smoke - very difficult to hide . . . I can imagine the gowk biting hard on his lower lip . . . with his fists clenched . . . for one reason - he's taking insults but just can't throw them back cos of his fake identity . . .  grin grin

And again I ask - where is Sauron?? grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle:

Of course it's Sauron . . . character is like smoke - very difficult to hide . . . I can imagine the gowk biting hard on his lower lip . . . with his fists clenched . . . for one reason - he's taking insults but just can't throw them back cos of his fake identity . . . grin grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^^^You clowns will travel any length to show your slow-wittedness. Tell your mods to do an IP trace if you are in doubt. Just because i was quick to ungarb Bamsyle that called the posters on this thread illiterates does not make me someone else. Digging up Bamsyle's comments was easy. The forum's search engine and the phrase "Bamsyle + thunk" revealed his wannabe status. cheesy

Are you Sharon AKA Sauron/Jackal/Hannibal? undecided
You have till the end of today to confess or else i will reveal my findings here with some concrete evidence! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Are you Sharon AKA Sauron/Jackal/Hannibal? undecided
You have till the end of today to confess or else i will reveal my findings here with some concrete evidence! tongue grin cheesy

He's a sun-baked criminal . . . so he won't confess that easily . . . his confession has to do with wires and an electric chair or something . . . grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle:

He's a sun-baked criminal . . . so he won't confess that easily . . . his confession has to do with wires and an electric chair or something . . . grin grin grin

Na wa ooo! grin cheesy grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Na wa ooo! grin cheesy grin

Real "wa" . . .  grin grin

Google the name "Vealkyrie" . . . 99% of 'her' posts on Nairaland thus far were posted on 29 July (the same date 'she' registered) . . . and 99% of those posts are one-liners . . . they were hurriedly posted; a foolish attempt at having enough posts to make us believe that 'she' has been around for long, that she didn't register for the sole purpose of countering Bamsyle on this thread . . .

It's so easy to spot . . . when peops think they're smart, they assume everyone else is daft . . .

What a Jackal Jackass . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle:

Real "wa" . . .  grin grin
Google the name "Vealkyrie" . . . 99% of 'her' posts on Nairaland thus far were posted on 29 July (the same date 'she' registered) . . . and 99% of those posts are one-liners . . . they were hurriedly posted; a foolish attempt at having enough posts to make us believe that 'she' has been around for long, that she didn't register for the sole purpose of countering Bamsyle on this thread . . .
It's so easy to spot . . . when peops think they're smart, they assume everyone else is daft . . .
What a Jackal Jackass . . .  grin grin grin

I agree with you dude. . . .The whole "VEALKYRIE" thing is suspicious!
I am going to get to the root of it. . . .We have dodgy usernames floating about in the Sports Section as well as other sections too
I just dont understand posting with multiple ID's. . . .  grin cheesy
Sharon is my buddy on the forum but that dont stop me from criticizing what is wrong
I wont rush into conclusion just yet until the last 5% of doubt in me is sucked up by more evidences against the username's origin and link! grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Sauron1: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2009
Buncha irresponsible twerps.

Sauron is Vealkyrie(no proof)
Sauron is Magnum(even after a dozen NLers met Sauron in the summer BBQ party)
Sauron is Rapjunkie's pal on AHH(misguided observation)
Sauron is y'all foster father

Everybody wants a piece of Sauron. . . . . .To be relevant on NL, u must pass a comment on Sauron.
Y'all idiots better get a job!!!
Anuofias!!!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Everybody wants a piece of Sauron. . . . . .To be relevant on NL, u must pass a comment on Sauron.
Anuofias!!!

But i thought the BBQ never happened?
On the "vealkyrie" thingy, i am still on it so dont conclude yet grin grin grin
I know Sauron aint my foster father, nor is he Magnum
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Sauron1: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2009
I can give you more. . . . . .

Sauron is Johnnygan
Sauron is McCrackles.
Sauron is Sincerr
Sauron is Gandhi.

Will Sauron stoop to the level of cursing people with another username?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Anuofias!!!

Hehe . . . the dork has been unbanned . . .  grin grin

And I hope you learned ya lesson whilst you were left in the dustbin . . . don't try to fool anyone here . . . I ain't ya average cheerleader in the Romance Section . . . I know you're Vealkyrie . . .

At least I don't need to refer to Sauron to be relevant . . . you don't count in me books - you're just a nuisance, period.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Sauron1: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2009

At least I don't need to refer to Sauron to be relevant . . . you don't count in me books - you're just a nuisance, period.

Even after you were undressed by a female, you are still doing your wannabe thingy. . . . .
"U don't count in me books? Cheese n Rice. . . . .An ajegunle based tramp is spewing raw cockney. grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even after you were undressed by a female, you are still doing your wannabe thingy. . . . .
"U don't count in me books? Cheese n Rice. . . . .An ajegunle based tramp is spewing raw cockney. grin

Hehe . . . yes you don't count in me books . . .

How long did it take you to suffer in silence while watching this thread so keenly . . . before you created an ICP by the name of Vealkyrie to speak for you?? grin grin grin

Another one - you're a troglodyte . . . grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Sauron1: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle, there's no point replying you. . . . . .

It's a waste of ma time trading words with a "wannabe".
The mods would be here soon to tell who is who. . . . . . .

Dork, troglodyte, pinhead, dingbat reh reh reh(those words are played out now).
Say something different, boyo!!!! Do u sleep with me on your mind at night?

Cheese n Rice, get a life, son!!!!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

I can give you more. . . . . .
Sauron is Johnnygan
Sauron is McCrackles.
Sauron is Sincerr
Sauron is Gandhi.
Will Sauron stoop to the level of cursing people with another username?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

On the real, good to have you back Sauron, but you are one controversial mofo you know? wink
You need to convince us you are not "Vealkyrie"
Everyone has a unique posting style and it looks like you tried to disguise that a bit with "Vealkyrie". . . .I am close to being sure you are "V'Kyrie!
grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Sauron1: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

On the real, good to have you back Sauron, but you are one controversial mofo you know? wink
Everyone has a unique posting style and it looks like you tried to disguise that a bit with "Vealkyrie". . . .I am close to being sure you are "V'Kyrie!
grin

Unfortunately, i don't give a Bleep about what you think. . . . .
You are a lapdog to at least 6 mods on this forum. . . . .If u tweak em a bit they would tell you which is which.
I can't be bovvered. . . . . . .If a buncha schmuks can wake up and say Sauron is MAGNUM. . . . .I cannot put anything beyond y'all.
Someone is still going to accuse me of impregnating his girlfriend.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Unfortunately, i don't give a Bleep about what you think. . . . .
You are a lapdog to at least 6 mods on this forum. . . . .If u tweak em a bit they would tell you which is which.
I can't be bovvered. . . . . . .If a buncha schmuks can wake up and say Sauron is MAGNUM. . . . .I cannot put anything beyond y'all.
Someone is still going to accuse me of impregnating his girlfriend.

Hahaha. . . Lapdog to six mod.s shocked shocked grin grin grin . . . . I laugh in Ougadougou! grin cheesy
You must be having a giraffe, i was a mod. before, i voluntarily resigned and i dont give a flying fuc.k about mod.s, if they go wrong, i pan them!
I dare you to name the six mod.s. . . . .Apart from Mukina who i talk to off the forum at times
I dont give a wheelie bin about anyone on this forum including Mukkie herself, you know that! grin cheesy
I didnt say Sauron was MAGNUM
All i said was Sauron appears to have hidden under a burkha to post as "Vealkyrie" and i demanded you prove us wrong!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin

Don't mind the buffoon . . . his persona manages to squeeze itself through whatever veil he has used on this forum to cover it up . . .

You can trust him to be evasive on this one as usual . . . I've never come across a more confused fella all my life . . .  grin grin

You know the next thing he'll do?? He'll get Vealkyrie and Sauron online at the same time . . . and explain that it ain't possible for the two of 'em to come online simultaneously . . . he keeps shooting himself in the foot - he musta thunk (another one for ya diary tongue) every other poster on NL is daft . . .  grin grin

Very soon, he'll tell us (through Vealkyrie of course) that he wrote the English dictionary . . . so you must obtain his permission to use any word in it . . .  grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Sauron1: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

All i said was Sauron appears to have hidden under a burkha to post as "Vealkyrie" and i demanded you prove us wrong!

If u claim Sauron is an armed robber. . . . . .the onus is on you to bring the evidence to court and convict Sauron with it.
U cannot call Sauron a robber and ask Sauron to prove if he is a robber or not.
Brashy, where is your 6th sense?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Tut tut . . . MrCrackles, can you see what I told you earlier??

Very evasive denial . . . are we in court?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Tiwa Savage Ft Flavour - Baby Mo / Download : Zlatan – Tacha(snippet + Video) / Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.