Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (4784 Views)

The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse! / The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by oaroloye(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2016
SHALOM!

The Last Strategy of the Failed Burglar is to point to someone else, and shout, "THIEF! THIEF!"

. MATTHEW 13:24-30.

24. Another Parable put he forth unto them, saying,
"The Kingdom of Heaven is likened
unto a man which sowed good seed
in his field:
25. "But while men slept, his enemy
came and sowed tares
among the wheat, and went his way.
26. "But when the blade was sprung up,
and brought forth fruit,
then appeared the tares also.
27. "So the servants of the householder
came and said unto him,

'Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence hath it tares?'

28. "He said unto them,

'An enemy hath done this.'

The servants said unto him,

'Wilt thou then that we go
and gather them up?'

29. "But he said,

'Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares,
ye root up also the wheat with them.
30. 'Let both grow together until the harvest:
and in the time of the harvest
I will say to the reapers,

"Gather ye together first the tares,
and gather them in bundles
to burn them:
but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "

WHATEVER SECRET SOCIETY IS DESTINED TO BRING IN THE ANTICHRIST- PAUL WAS ALREADY A MEMBER!

MATTHEW 15 and 23 detail the False Doctrines of The Scribes and Pharisees.

ALL of these Evil Principles can be found in Paul's Teachings.

That is how he destroyed Christianity.

You find no Teaching on that in most Churches, because if you reject Paul's Doctrine, you must embrace YAHSHUA'S Teachings- and they do not let you pack people into your churches by the thousands...!
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2016
On this thread, people will understand how I came by the date of 20th January 2017.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Without first marking the Elect, God will not do anything drastic. He marks His people, and exempts them from destruction. They will see the end of the wicked, they will witness it, but not a sing hair on their bodies will be singed.

The Falling Away has occurred. This thread explains it.

God rules the earth through His appointed rulers, he gets to everyone else through the leaders. The Falling Away, had to do with leaders of the world, the abnegation and renunciation of God by the leading ruling nations of our world.

They have done this in deed by electing the very things He hates and delighting in the very things that displeases His soul.

They have elected abomination and great wickedness, and for this reason God has turned His back on them.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
The son of perdition is revealed here grin
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

1. He fell away from God when he committed abomination by declaring himself a RAINBOW LOVE Nation.
2. He disdained and contemned God saying that God is dead and he is now God
3. He now stood in the temple showing himself as God.

Run for your life, these prophecies have been fullfilled. The coming of Jesus is now only a matter of days and hours
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by 701ecilana: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Last Strategy of the Failed Burglar is to point to someone else, and shout, "THIEF! THIEF!"

. MATTHEW 13:24-30.

24. Another Parable put he forth unto them, saying,
"The Kingdom of Heaven is likened
unto a man which sowed good seed
in his field:
25. "But while men slept, his enemy
came and sowed tares
among the wheat, and went his way.
26. "But when the blade was sprung up,
and brought forth fruit,
then appeared the tares also.
27. "So the servants of the householder
came and said unto him,

'Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence hath it tares?'

28. "He said unto them,

'An enemy hath done this.'

The servants said unto him,

'Wilt thou then that we go
and gather them up?'

29. "But he said,

'Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares,
ye root up also the wheat with them.
30. 'Let both grow together until the harvest:
and in the time of the harvest
I will say to the reapers,

"Gather ye together first the tares,
and gather them in bundles
to burn them:
but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "

WHATEVER SECRET SOCIETY IS DESTINED TO BRING IN THE ANTICHRIST- PAUL WAS ALREADY A MEMBER!

MATTHEW 15 and 23 detail the False Doctrines of The Scribes and Pharisees.

ALL of these Evil Principles can be found in Paul's Teachings.

That is how he destroyed Christianity.

You find no Teaching on that in most Churches, because if you reject Paul's Doctrine, you must embrace YAHSHUA'S Teachings- and they do not let you pack people into your churches by the thousands...!
Lol.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
2Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Falling away first and the revelation of the man of sin
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by manikal: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
MrPresident1:
Some important points from the two precedents we have examined so far: Egypt and Babylon

1. They were both very powerful nations
2. They were both very oppressive nations
3. Both nations had very powerful yet recalcitrant leaders

One question. Was the Isrealite nation not also oppresive??
Why Israelites? Is it possible for the One God who loves everybody to select one nation from his children?
When the Israelites Killed all women and children of their enemies , who commanded them? Is it the same God of Jesus who preached forgiveness?
Can God change from a jealous and angry God to a loving God overnight??

The God of Jesus was clearly not the God of the Isrealites.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
manikal:

One question. Was the Isrealite nation not also oppresive??
Why Israelites? Is it possible for the One God who loves everybody to select one nation from his children?
When the Israelites Killed all women and children of their enemies , who commanded them? Is it the same God of Jesus who preached forgiveness?
Can God change from a jealous and angry God to a loving God overnight??

The God of Jesus was clearly not the God of the Isrealites.

You are confused
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by manikal: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

You are confused

That is your opinion. My question still stands. Feel free to return when you ready
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Psalm 33:10
King James Version

10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Okcornel come to this thread
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
Okcornel come to this thread

Can I help you? What’s the question?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
On this thread anyone who is interested can easily break the code of what is 'the falling away' and the 'revelation of the son of perdition'

Now Paul says that except a person successfully interprets the falling away, and points out the son of perdition, do not pay that person any heed if he says the day of Christ is at hand.

From this thread I want us to note that it is not yesterday or the day before that I made the statement that Christ will come on or before the 20th of January 2017; I said it long time ago.

I first said it on the 8th of April 2016, and this thread is my witness

Is Christ back?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
The son of perdition is ESAU. He is the one that was given the western sun, the abnormal suns that shines no good to anyone. From the citadels of Rome to the temple of agag in Jerusalem, the house that the son of perdition built will be completely destroyed
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkCornel:

Is Christ back?
Even you of all people is asking me if Christ is back wow. Have you not read that Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
Even you of all people is asking me if Christ is back wow. Have you not read that Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept?

Has Armageddon happened?
Is Christ back? Has the millennial reign started?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2022
OkCornel:

Has Armageddon happened?
Guy take it easy now, it is OK to feel jinnijinni when I summoned you, lol, the feeling is like when Are summons you and you start to d'ifa, if Ifa says good and Are says evil, nko? Cool down grin grin grin
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Has Armageddon happened?

Armageddon is about to start - the destruction of wicked men

The millennial reign is in the past circa 500AD to 1500AD when Rome was bound and locked up in the bottomless pit
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2022
MrPresident1:

Armageddon is about to start - the destruction of wicked men

The millennial reign is in the past circa 500AD to 1500AD when Rome was bound and locked up in the bottomless pit

So Peter, Paul and the believers of that era have risen from their graves? Really?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
OkCornel:

So Peter, Paul and the believers of that era have risen from their graves? Really?

This is the weakest and most stupidest riposte I have ever seen

Is God the God of the living or God of the dead? Where is Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Matthew, Paul, etc., today?

When God met Moses, he introduced himself as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Where these Patriarchs alive during Moses time?

Mark 12:26-27 KJV
And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? [27] He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

You err greatly
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrPresident1:

This is the weakest and most stupidest riposte I have ever seen

Is God the God of the living or God of the dead? Where is Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Matthew, Paul, etc., today?

When God met Moses, he introduced himself as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Where these Patriarchs alive during Moses time?

Mark 12:26-27 KJV
And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? [27] He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

You err greatly
Nah… Apostle Paul and John must have written the most stupid and weakest riposte according to your single digit IQ.

When in history were these fulfilled?

1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53;

52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Revelation 20 v 4;

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

When did dead believers resurrect and reign with Christ on earth for a 1,000 years?

Better stop abusing drugs so you can reason properly.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Nah… Apostle Paul and John must have written the most stupid and weakest riposte according to your single digit IQ.

When in history were these fulfilled?

1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53;

52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Revelation 20 v 4;

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

When did dead believers resurrect and reign with Christ on earth for a 1,000 years?

Better stop abusing drugs so you can reason properly.

Let's establish a convention. Anytime I deign to have a conversation with you, could you please stick with KJV? You see all these other Bible versions can be made to say anything but it is very difficult to manipulate the KJV

Let's reexamine the passages you're misquoting

1 Corinthians 15:51 KJV
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52-53 KJV
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

The 'We' that Paul is talking about is himself and other saints. They will all be here, right here, all the prophets and prophetesses of old will be right here congregated on the earth at the time of the arrival of Jesus. They are all here now walking incognito, waiting for the revelation of the Blessed Hope in the clouds of heaven that they may all receive the reward for their hard and painful labour.

From the italicised part below, is Paul dead or still alive?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever o be with the Lord.

Daniel 12:2 KJV
[2] And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Everyone of them is blissfully asleep now, sleeping their deserved sleep of rest, unfazed and unaffected by Buhari's American made Poverty Enhancement Economic Strategies, there is no man on the face of the earth that can do them nothing. Their economy does not depend on the economy of Nigeria, in fact, the more hopeless the Nigerian situation becomes, the more they prosper, because God has completely taken over their responsibility, they draw their livelihoods straight from the throne of God. They are asleep in peace, in the dust of the earth, among so-called 'Blackpeople' but they themselves know that they are different. When Christ comes they will receive their reward as glorious rulers of the new earth

So, carry your dirty watered down Bible away and let's use KJV

Meanwhile, the millennial reign is in the past. Happened 500Ad to 1500Ad, you people call it dark ages, but it was the 1000 years of peace upon the earth where knowledge flourished all over the earth except in Western Europe, only western Europeans call that period "dark ages" it was the golden age to all other tribes of the earth

The past 500years 1500-date has been the golden age of western Europe but it has been the dark ages of tribulation for the whole earth. All that is about to end now
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2022
MrPresident1:

Let's establish a convention. Anytime I deign to have a conversation with you, could you please stick with KJV? You see all these other Bible versions can be made to say anything but it is very difficult to manipulate the KJV

Let's reexamine the passages you're misquoting

1 Corinthians 15:51 KJV
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52-53 KJV
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

The 'We' that Paul is talking about is himself and other saints. They will all be here, right here, all the prophets and prophetesses of old will be right here congregated on the earth at the time of the arrival of Jesus. They are all here now walking incognito, waiting for the revelation of the Blessed Hope in the clouds of heaven that they may all receive the reward for their hard and painful labour.

From the italicised part below, is Paul dead or still alive?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever o be with the Lord.

Daniel 12:2 KJV
[2] And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Everyone of them is blissfully asleep now, sleeping their deserved sleep of rest, unfazed and unaffected by Buhari's American made Poverty Enhancement Economic Strategies, there is no man on the face of the earth that can do them nothing. Their economy does not depend on the economy of Nigeria, in fact, the more hopeless the Nigerian situation becomes, the more they prosper, because God has completely taken over their responsibility, they draw their livelihoods straight from the throne of God. They are asleep in peace, in the dust of the earth, among so-called 'Blackpeople' but they themselves know that they are different. When Christ comes they will receive their reward as glorious rulers of the new earth

So, carry your dirty watered down Bible away and let's use KJV

Meanwhile, the millennial reign is in the past. Happened 500Ad to 1500Ad, you people call it dark ages, but it was the 1000 years of peace upon the earth where knowledge flourished all over the earth except in Western Europe, only western Europeans call that period "dark ages" it was the golden age to all other tribes of the earth

The past 500years 1500-date has been the golden age of western Europe but it has been the dark ages of tribulation for the whole earth. All that is about to end now

I like how you dodged the first resurrection in Revelation 20 v 4 in all your garbage response up there.

When you are tired of your lying to yourself, you will be at peace.

Until then keep wallowing in your delusions.

Simple question, are the Apostles now resurrected from their graves? Given they’re expected to be partakers of the first resurrection right at the start of the millennial reign of Christ on earth!

Oya, type more rubbish.
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2022
OkCornel:

I like how you dodged the first resurrection in Revelation 20 v 4 in all your garbage response up there.

When you are tired of your lying to yourself, you will be at peace.

Until then keep wallowing in your delusions.

Simple question, are the Apostles now resurrected from their graves? Given they’re expected to be partakers of the first resurrection right at the start of the millennial reign of Christ on earth!

Oya, type more rubbish.

Revelation 20:1-4 KJV
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, [3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. [4]
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Everything here happened circa 500AD to 1500AD. Rome was bound up and put in the bottomless pit, and the world had peace for 1000years. Rome and western Europe calls it dark ages. But it was the golden age of enlightenment for the world.

Under the Roman yoke, they preached to the world the good news of Christ's coming, death, resurrection, and soon return with great peril of their lives; sawn asunder, flogged to death, roasted in fires, crucified, fried in hot oil, starved to death, beheaded, immolated, torn and devoured by wild beasts, enslaved etc., it was under great duress that they spread the gospel to the ends of the earth. Read Romans 1 to have an idea what Paul went headlong against in Rome: everything that could be known of God was known by these Romans yet they freely and willingly gave themselves over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are inconvenient, men abandoning the natural use of women burned in lust toward themselves, and because they would not acknowledge God, he made them to become wild animals and evil beasts. This is what Paul came against. They all refused to worship the beast and they all paid dearly for it. They refused the poisoned egregious, and insidious dainties of the devil, they refused to compromise and conform to the image of beasts: they refused evil knowledge and orientation. This is what Moses, Hosea, Amos, Andrew, Isaiah, John, Matthew, Barnabas, Priscilla, Lois, Ezekiel, Onesiphorus, Luke, Daniel, etc., all came against, they fought and over came, and circa 500Ad to circa1500Ad - the first resurrection, they ruled the earth as the stars of heaven under the banner of Christ for 1000years. Is it not called dark ages by western Europeans? Was there not peace and flourishing all over the earth during that time?

Enter 1500Ad to date, the Renaissance, has anyone rested? Western Europe received the sun, and no one has rested till now. Who traded 'Black people' as slaves, colonised them, neocolonised them, subjected them to unfair trade, whipped them sore, stole from them, degraded their land with pollution, gave them disease, manipulated their elections, killed their worthiest leaders (and continue to demonize them even in death) etc? Who gave Nigeria Buhari and mismanaged Nigeria so it never assumes any form of progress or greatness?

Their star has fallen from heaven and the countdown to the great socioeconomic and political meltdown has begun
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2022
After the 1000years, they slept in the dust of the earth as Rome resurrected. And in the past 522years they have been in the dust; coming and going as determined by their incarnation-reincarnation timetable but they are all right now on the earth as we are in the season of the return of Christ so that they can receive their glorious crowns
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022
MrPresident1:

Revelation 20:1-4 KJV
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, [3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. [4]
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Everything here happened circa 500AD to 1500AD. Rome was bound up and put in the bottomless pit, and the world had peace for 1000years. Rome and western Europe calls it dark ages. But it was the golden age of enlightenment for the world.

Under the Roman yoke, they preached to the world the good news of Christ's coming, death, resurrection, and soon return with great peril of their lives; sawn asunder, flogged to death, roasted in fires, crucified, fried in hot oil, starved to death, beheaded, immolated, torn and devoured by wild beasts, enslaved etc., it was under great duress that they spread the gospel to the ends of the earth. Read Romans 1 to have an idea what Paul went headlong against in Rome: everything that could be known of God was known by these Romans yet they freely and willingly gave themselves over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are inconvenient, men abandoning the natural use of women burned in lust toward themselves, and because they would not acknowledge God, he made them to become wild animals and evil beasts. This is what Paul came against. They all refused to worship the beast and they all paid dearly for it. They refused the poisoned egregious, and insidious dainties of the devil, they refused to compromise and conform to the image of beasts: they refused evil knowledge and orientation. This is what Moses, Hosea, Amos, Andrew, Isaiah, John, Matthew, Barnabas, Priscilla, Lois, Ezekiel, Onesiphorus, Luke, Daniel, etc., all came against, they fought and over came, and circa 500Ad to circa1500Ad - the first resurrection, they ruled the earth as the stars of heaven under the banner of Christ for 1000years. Is it not called dark ages by western Europeans? Was there not peace and flourishing all over the earth during that time?

Enter 1500Ad to date, the Renaissance, has anyone rested? Western Europe received the sun, and no one has rested till now. Who traded 'Black people' as slaves, colonised them, neocolonised them, subjected them to unfair trade, whipped them sore, stole from them, degraded their land with pollution, gave them disease, manipulated their elections, killed their worthiest leaders (and continue to demonize them even in death) etc? Who gave Nigeria Buhari and mismanaged Nigeria so it never assumes any form of progress or greatness?

Their star has fallen from heaven and the countdown to the great socioeconomic and political meltdown has begun

Simple question. If the first resurrection and the millennial reign of Christ has happened, please what is Paul, Peter and the believers’ bodies still in the grave?

Stop abusing drugs
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
OkCornel:

Simple question. If the first resurrection and the millennial reign of Christ has happened, please what is Paul, Peter and the believers’ bodies still in the grave?

Stop abusing drugs

MrPresident1:
After the 1000years, they slept in the dust of the earth as Rome resurrected. And the past 522years have been in the dust; coming and going as determined by their incarnation-reincarnation timetable but they are all right now on the earth as we are in the season of the return of Christ so that they can receive their glorious crowns
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
MrPresident1:

Peter, Paul and those martyrs of the early church have risen from their graves as Revelation 20 v 4 stated abi?
Did the bible speak of reincarnation? Or RESURRECTION!

When will you stop lying to yourself?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by sonmvayina(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
There are three different places assigned and declared to be the place of his Resurrection and Ascension.

1st . From the Holy Sepulcher so called. See. Matt. 28:1, and Luke 24:1 and 2.

Not one solitary Witness is there in the whole New Testament that could testify to the Fact that he or she either saw or knew of this most important Pillar of the Christian Faith. Not one single eye-witness could testify of the occurrence, or knew such circumstances as would establish it upon undeniable evidence.

2dly. From the Mount of Olives, in the Church of the Ascension, where it is said is the mark of Jesus' foot, and Eusebius, A. D. 315, says, that Christians OFFERED ADORATION upon the summit of that mountain; and he also says "That Heathen Temples were erected upon Golgotha A. D. 135; the Statue of Venus upon Calvary, and Jupiter upon the Holy Sepulcher," where it is said that Jesus "was parted from them and carried up into heaven."

And 3dly, upon Bethany, as is declared in Luke xxiv. 50 and 51, Where it is said that Jesus "was parted from them and carried up into heaven." Besides all the above three places, Joseph of Arimathea's Grave, where it is said Jesus was laid, is 50 feet from the Holy Sepulcher, in the center of that Church.

And how is it possible that he ASCENDED from ALL the ABOVE THREE PLACES?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
OkCornel:

Peter, Paul and those martyrs of the early church have risen from their graves as Revelation 20 v 4 stated abi?
Did the bible speak of reincarnation? Or RESURRECTION!

When will you stop lying to yourself?

The Bible is as much a book of resurrection as it is a book of reincarnation.

From this verse below

1 Thessalonians 4:15 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Is Paul alive or dead?
Re: The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition by OkCornel(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
MrPresident1:

The Bible is as much a book of resurrection as it is a book of reincarnation.

From this verse below

1 Thessalonians 4:15 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent l them which are asleep.

Is Paul alive or dead?

Ogbeni in Corinthians and Thessalonians, did Paul not liken the resurrection of believers to that of Jesus Christ?

Did Jesus resurrect from the grave? Or did he reincarnate.

When will you stop peddling these lies?

Paul was beheaded in the 60s AD at the order of emperor Nero. Has Paul physically resurrected from his grave? Hmmm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1986 Pa Elon’s Prophecy About Nigeria Means There’s Still Hope For Nigeria / Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? / Catholism- Focus On Mortification And Penance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.