Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

28 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes Or Has A BIG Crush On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes Or Has A BIG Crush On You (979 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You / How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes Or Has A BIG Crush On You by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Can’t tell if someone is just being friendly or if they want to date you? Put these 28 signs to the test and find out if they have a secret crush on you!

In today’s world, it’s hard to tell if a person is actually into you in a way that makes them want to take you out on a fancy date or if they’re just being friendly. Too many people try to hide their feelings because they’re unsure of yours, and the cycle just keeps going.

The good thing is that people can usually only hide so much about their true feelings and intentions. I’ve had a male friend for YEARS who was always just a friend to me. Then one day, I started noticing little things that made me question how he really felt.

Hiding their big secret

For a while, I just dismissed these little signs, thinking that maybe he was being weird for a while. But then he made a move. Needless to say, I was surprised, but not that much. I knew something was up and figured it out before he said anything. [Read: 25 surefire signs that clearly reveal if a guy likes you]

Do you have someone like that in your life, too? Are you just sitting there in complete confusion because you can’t tell if they’re just friendly or if they really feel something more? These 28 signs might shed some light on their behavior and unearth their secret feelings for you......... read in details here http://gistmack.com/28-surefire-signs-someone-big-crush/

1 Like

Re: 28 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes Or Has A BIG Crush On You by adeboizy11(m): 4:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Oya let nacking begin
Re: 28 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes Or Has A BIG Crush On You by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2016
lol. na sure thing naa
Re: 28 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes Or Has A BIG Crush On You by stzy(m): 5:07am On Mar 16, 2016
28 signs.... I would have finished toasting her normally b4 thinkingof puttingall that BS 2geda

(1) (Reply)

The Real Picture Of The Beautiful Ladies On The 10n Note / Why Is Staying Faithful Difficult? / 4 Best Compliments For Nigerian Women Over 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.