Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? (775 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jiorhemen(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2016
You are in a marriage bound relationship with her, and then you found out that she is a practicing witch with metaphysical powers, though she genuinely loves you. Would you go ahead and still marry her?
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2016
are u dating one presently let us no
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by excellencyabia1: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2016
She love me is it a guarantee that i'll be save? Even when her coven will ask of me as a sacrifice to promote her to a senior witch. Or do you yourself want to become a wizard?
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Adonis3: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2016
excellencyabia1:
She love me is it a guarantee that i'll be save? Even when her coven will ask of me as a sacrifice to promote her to a senior witch. Or do you yourself want to become a wizard?

now the issue is

Will u even be safe if you decide to leave

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Untainted007: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Are u proposing to marry one or looking for one. I wish u best of luck in ur new found love. Remember that whoever want to dine with the devil will definitely need a long spoon. You are On Your Own (OYO) if that is ur plan.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Just like a boil on a lizard's neck. If yu break it, the lizard will die and if you let it be, the pain will kill the lizard.

BTW @OP, is she a good witch or a bad witch?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2016
This one hard to answer ooooo
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by ITbomb(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2016
White witch, yes
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Realhommie(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Love conquers all they say, right? Honestly if she love's me genuinely and i do too i'll go ahead and marry her..

I believe in God and i know nothing is impossible 4 God to do, to them who believe. So i'll lovingly talk her to leave, make her understand why she has to, she'll have to go through deliverance and all will be well...

Op dn't be scared oooooo, no devil/demon has any capacity whatsoever to keep us (children of God) in captivity. And nothing prayers cn't do, just believe.
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jiorhemen(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Is such a request inevitable even if she loves you?
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jiorhemen(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Adonis3:

now the issue is

#Adonis3HasSopken
Good point
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jiorhemen(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
Just like a boil on a lizard's neck. If yu break it, the lizard will die and if you let it be, the pain will kill the lizard.

BTW @OP, is she a good witch or a bad witch?
Are there good witches?
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by obiorathesubtle: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2016
senseless people wiLl still bring Love into this matter and say Yes.. undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jiorhemen(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2016
ITbomb:
White witch, yes
Real African type witch
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jiorhemen(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Realhommie:
Love conquers all they say, right? Honestly if she love's me genuinely and i do too i'll go ahead and marry her..

I believe in God and i know nothing is impossible 4 God to do, to them who believe. So i'll lovingly talk her to leave, make her understand why she has to, she'll have to go through deliverance and all will be well...

Op dn't be scared oooooo, no devil/demon has any capacity whatsoever to keep us (children of God) in captivity. And nothing prayers cn't do, just believe.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by excellencyabia1: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Adonis3:

now the issue is

#Adonis3HasSopken
meaning no option
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2016
jiorhemen:

Are there good witches?
Who is a witch?
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by Adonis3: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
excellencyabia1:
meaning no option
ah dey tell u

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by jmichlins(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
If it is the Bonnie benneth type of witch in vanpire diaries i will gladly but if its the mama gee type in nollywood, not even pastor chris will convince me to
Re: Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? by chulo132(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Depends on how beautiful she is though! cool

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Genevieve Nnaji Sluts It Up. Pose Half Unclad / List Of Nairalanders That Are Probably A Lesbian. / The Night Was So Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.