Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) (39927 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by megabyte2(f): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
I thought boko haram has been defeated
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by adenine02: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by merits(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
But God why?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
God please save us from these barbarians and blood thirsty demons. With the Rosary you will all be wiped out.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
I think more efforts should be made in rescuing the abducted girls and every other person abducted by this sects, they are becoming less in numbers and their only means of attacks is using those abducted girls. Nigeria must rise against this.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by victorazy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:
Some of these dead pple shouted
"Sai Baba

Last year.

grin

....But that can't be mosque
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by chiefoboh1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
After their bomb factory has been destroyed & dis still happened ? They should probed were the have hidden the remaining bombs cos this govt is recovering anytin recoverable
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by shamecurls(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
mirabel001:
boko haram wil nt stop until d army learn how 2 tell d truth....kill 1 terrorist, u wil say 100, kill 5 u wil say 500.....gud, boko haram ar just lafin at u people, when u ar done wit ur foolishness n lyin, they wil start where they stopped...

#technicallybokoharamarecomingback

Have you eaten today?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Nicepoker(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
More to come stay tuned. Blame the dullard
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by gare(f): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
CastedDude:
Here are pictures of emergency officials evacuating casualties at scene of multiple suicide bomb blasts in Ummarari village near Molai, outskirts of Maiduguri metropolis, Borno State, this morning. The explosions were carried out by two female suicide bombers...

The first attack targeted a mosque, while the second blast about 50 metres away, a few minutes later. Sadly, 22 people were killed and 18 others sustained various degrees of injuries.

Troops, security agents and care givers have been mobilized to scene, while the wounded have been evacuated to Molai General Hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/graphic-photos-from-multiple-suicide.html

The President should also send a warning like he did to Rivers state and to the people killing and the security personnel should deal with them and I also recommend for a state of emergency to be declared in this state.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by ewenla1234(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=html14java post=43825768]In Terry G's voice... .

"Testing microphone,

u really made my day

lol
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by HirstMOG(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Boko haram are struggling to be noticed, we know they've been technically defeated, I don't think they can be wiped out completely ...but I know they've been defeated

The lies are affecting everybody including Buhari, Lie Muhammed and APC in general. Technically ko defeated ni!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by chudyboy05(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
dainformant:
so these guys just want to frustrate the efforts of the military
Mil wetin, dey were buy confiscating newspapers that bears Biafra headlines cowardice behavior ) while boko Haram were busy doing their further maths. Rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by xclusiveguy4(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
angry
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by rita25(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Then ku samu change kuna fada ah hanu buhari
grin
tooman:
.then
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by itzhanie001(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
RIP to the dead.

God help destroy these mad people. Let them go mad enough to bomb themselves and their sponsors up.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Etizz: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
No..... They are not boko haram,

They said boko haram has gone out of the country.....

May be na fulani legs men....
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Mactop01: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
wow make God help this country RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Trustyd1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm coming
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by ify2nyce(f): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked why are people still living in that Maiduguri sef undecided
I wonder..
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
We were told that BUHARI boys in the name of BOKOHARAM TECHNICALLY KILLED 22 AND WOUNDED 18.

But we all are not that STUPID, WE KNOW THE FIGURE IS HIGHER.

Just follow me do the ARITHMETIC and you will get the right figure because APC GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF LIES

22×5 = 110 are dead

18×5 = 90 are wounded

Whenever there's a BOKO ATTACK and APC controlled media gives us the figure of casualties, Just multiply the figure by 5 and you will get close to the real figure.

Our eyes don OPEN.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by beatmaker: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is a pity that suicide bombings is something that is very difficult to defeat,but still I think the nigerian Army are doing very well to combat this foolish menace.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by danxzy: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
ohhhh God

your children is dying every day in this country

innocent souls that dont deserve death while th foolish people that deserve death are there

some times i regret being a NIGERIA because no gain

or interesting this

even the oil we are producing is not even enough to provide much security, job, road,

no good government, people ara dying day by day
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by deanoffaculty: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:
Some of these dead pple shouted
"Sai Baba

Last year.
Na so o! God will help us in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jesus,may God grant them peaceful rest, I think it's high time for muslims to deal with evil blood suckers called Boko; where is Mr president first, in a civilized society he would have cancel his trip to sympathise with their families.

Nigeria is still growing.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
and the president said and i quote "i have tweknikwali knocked out boko haram" but what did we see more corpses littered everywhere. Baba God pls hear the cries of ya children o

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by damiandammy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
but just this morning I heard that book haram had been defeated to a reasonable extent
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by freethug: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nature's way of population reduction, they are too many up north. I have become numb, I no longer care.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by funnynation(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
rita25:
BA KUN CHEY SAI BUHARI BA?
BA YENZU BA.. DAA SUN CHE SAI BABA.. YENZU SU NA SO GEJ

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by divide9ja: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Technically Defeated Boko Haram is Actually Killing.[/size]

[size=18pt]More APC Lies galour.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Boko haram are struggling to be noticed, we know they've been technically defeated, I don't think they can be wiped out completely ...but I know they've been defeated
Kikiki
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by rita25(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
ah ah sun chey sai buhari ...buhari ne sun fada abun zasu samu kena
funnynation:

BA YENZU BA.. DAA SUN CHE SAI BABA.. YENZU SU NA SO GEJ

Nairaland official comedian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.