Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) (39930 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Richydos(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Truth be told... Dis war BTW d Nigeria army n boko-haram is like a plague.....
Today u hear Army killed, massacred n destroyed boko-haram....... Only for we to wake up d next morning to hear BOKO-HARAM wasted some lives tru em suicide mission.....
My question is "Are d dead BOKO-HARAM waking up........ Cox Ike agulam oooooo for dis kinda story
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by luke10: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
mirabel001:
boko haram wil nt stop until d army learn how 2 tell d truth....kill 1 terrorist, u wil say 100, kill 5 u wil say 500.....gud, boko haram ar just lafin at u people, when u ar done wit ur foolishness n lyin, they wil start 4rm where they stopped...

#technicallybokoharamarecomingback
one trillion likes.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by luke10: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
ratiken:
Only the truth will set Nigeria Free
ok, where would you keep the liers and zombies?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
God help us
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Glo4issy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari said no more boko haram in our country so what's this again,fulani are the worst animals, Buhari please stop using innocent blood for rituals.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by olutunde12(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
Hmmm 22 people killed....
May God give their families fortitude to bear the loss

i heared say the entire fortitude ment for nigeria finished last year.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by sdindan: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Werehkpe:

You are just an **** and a **** People are dying and you are using their deaths to try and score a political point. ****

Instead of praying we have a lasting solution to these unnecessary deaths.

I wish u prayed against bomb blast during last regime.

Dont worry , Karma is a Bitch
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by sdindan: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
henryhemon:

And there wasn't bomb blasts before then? Pray it wont touch your family. Silly thing.
Zombie
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by kolmart: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let this stupid people stop their female member from wearing hijab. Or else the BH will stylish kill them in the name of religion
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by IkpuMmadu: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
dainformant:
so these guys just want to frustrate the efforts of the military

Do the military have any efforts
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by ledaman: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:
Some of these dead pple shouted
"Sai Baba

Last year.
And you are proud of your useless and irresponsible comment!
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by JustCare: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:
"Sai Baba

Last year.

You shocked me with the above statement angry
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by tooman: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
rita25:
Then ku samu change kuna fada ah hanu buhari
grin
ke kisani fah Allah shi yana bawa bawar shi mulki kuma shi yasan abinda ya dace damu. kina maganan Nan sabida buhari ba Dan pdp bane amma inaso kiyi tunani a zamanin pdp wani irin taimako he suka mawa takalawa?
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by TolaniLuv: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
RIP!!

I didn't know we still have that kind mug house for 9ja sha! People still Deh live in that kind house? Na war oo. Boko haram get some kind people Deh wan attack
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by najib632(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:
"Sai Baba

Last year.
If only your brother was among u wont b saying this I hope u never experience a sucide attack or boko haram raid
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by najib632(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is a shame that people have the heart to criticize soldiers at the front line you don't know wat it means to see your best friends skull shattered and his blood splashed on your face but you control urself and keep on fighting because u love your ppl don't forget at the frontline there are both Muslims and christians pls pray for these guys I don't see anyone more patriotic than a soldier who willing went to the front line
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by basadenet: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
But we are told the B K no longer have base in Maiduguri. so where are those bombs coming from? our millitary are not telling Nigerians the whole truth.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by najib632(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

They are not doing it for "God" because God is more conversant in saving lives.
But Allah is more conversant in taking lives, so undoubtedly they are doing it for Muhammad and Allah.
Guy I don't know y u guys can't face the truth go and check the Arabic meaning of Allah let me even tell something do u dnt knw.90% of rules are applied in Islam are applied in Judaism they even pray like us and we fast on the day dat God helped prophet Moses (pbuh) out of Egypt. The thing is all the happenings that are happening of recent has been talked about in Islam Don't b suprised we also bliv Jesus (pbuh) will return we know of the Antichrist we know of gog and magog do u know the Quran talked about the expansion of the universe, formation of an embryo and the exact location at which the persians defeated roman even the algebraic equation was formed from the Quran the way God talked of how to distribute wealth of a deceased the real term used was "al-jabr" before Europeans changed it. the two major people who contributed to algebra were al-Khwārizmī and Omar Khayyami if u doubt me do as much research as you can
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by najib632(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2016
funnynation:

Suna na achi kwa-kwa yenzu...
Wallahi idan batun boko haram ne wallahi gwara Buhari kan Jonathan
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by najib632(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]Technically Defeated Boko Haram is Actually Killing.[/size]

[size=18pt]More APC Lies galour.[/size]
I swear it is jus so funny how wailers don't have sense he said they have technically defeated bh but it doesn't mean dat sucide attacks are going to stop jus yet
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by 1miccza: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2016
rita25:
BA KUN CHEY SAI BUHARI BA?
Ki bar su ai ga shi sun gan Buhari din tor...
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by kosokoadeyemi: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari,oshibajo,buratai,pls let know truth,stop decieving us

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by sdindan: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2016
najib632:
If only your brother was among u wont b saying this I hope u never experience a sucide attack or boko haram raid

Wetin go carry my brother to a desert
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2016
olutunde12:

i heared say the entire fortitude ment for nigeria finished last year.

Very funny
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) by Jakess: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2016
mirabel001:
boko haram wil nt stop until d army learn how 2 tell d truth....kill 1 terrorist, u wil say 100, kill 5 u wil say 500.....gud, boko haram ar just lafin at u people, when u ar done wit ur foolishness n lyin, they wil start 4rm where they stopped...

#technicallybokoharamarecomingback
DIS GUY WELL SO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral / Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.