Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,298 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan (519 Views)

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? / Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Jonathan by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's almost a year since our able(PMB) President was sworn-in...
I can attest to you; that as of this time last year, He was the most popular and the most loved man in Nigeria, if Not in all Africa.
But from the look of things...His popularity and love has begin to drop drastically.
------

While on the other side of Our Ex-president (GEJ)....I wouldn't want to say much on that. I'll only say "reverse (was)is the case".

I create this thread out of curiosity, I really want to know between GEJ and PMB who among them is mostly love by Nigerians right now...

---If Presidential Election is hold today, And GEJ & PMB are the only candidate. Who will you likely vote for?

Click "share" for PMB and Click "like" for GEJ. (The candidate with the highest like or share wins}

let the vote begin...

(Pardon my grammer--I no go schoo)

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan by johnwizey: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Will the likes bring back GEJ If its no, then ur post is as useless as 'ay' in 'Okay'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Will the likes bring back GEJ If its no, then ur post is as useless as 'ay' in 'Okay'
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan by solemate: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
This thread dead on arrival

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Major, Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / In A SANE Country: Reflections On The Rivers Rerun / IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.