Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not (971 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by bennics: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
I was at the galleria the other day and overheard a guy bragging to his friend about a girl he had layed
just the night before. I was really irritated by their conversation i had to change my seat. Really guys is
it proper for a guy to brag about stuffs like this, i believe things like this are personal and should be kept
secret. I really dont know what they tend derive from such kind of action.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by kokoA(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Its sure not good, but it is interestine cheesy
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2009
Very off-putting
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by yjay(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
bennics:

I was at the galleria the other day and overheard a guy bragging to his friend about a girl he had layed
just the night before. I was really irritated by their conversation i had to change my seat. Really guys is
it proper for a guy to brag about stuffs like this, i believe things like this are personal and should be kept
secret. I really dont know what they tend derive from such kind of action.

agree with u 100% i mean i dont understand what it does for them!!!! the worst part is that even the guys that u wld expect to be mature are in on it as well!!!!!!! its totally disgusting!!
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by sesman(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2009
A Gentleman never tells grin
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
THOU SHALL NOT KISS AND TELL.
but you have to remember that maybe what you heard was just a guy bragging to his buddy while he did absolutely NOTHING.
also it is safe to say that boy will be boys and although we dont need to go into details about what happen, how it happened, where i touched her and how she screamed etc IF my close friend ask me if i scored i wont lie either.
just like women will tell their girlfriends if they slept with a guy or not.
the point is to not go and tell the whole world or people that you didnt trust and couldnt keep their mouth shut!
some of my close friends knows my life like a book and i dont consider that kiss and tell but more like telling them what the deal with whoever i am dating.
my idea of kiss and tell is some guy in the gym locker room telling the whole football team about how he shagged someone.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by MissyB1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
Infantile comportment!
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by biola44: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
;d :d
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by iice(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
Sometimes, it's about bragging rights
Sometimes, it's just gossiping
Sometimes, it's with the intention of passing a message subtlely
Sometimes, it's sharing confidences
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think its childish undecided
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
na our way grin grin grin grin grin

Mo ti gba OBO ni owo omo yen sha!! grin grin
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by whitelexi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
Girls are worse at discussing stuff like that with their friends. They start talking of how good in bed or how big/small u are, worst part is they dont even hide it from u. . . so its a general thing, but its wrong still.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
whitelexi:

Girls are worse at discussing stuff like that with their friends. They start talking of how good in bed or how big/small u are, worst part is they dont even hide it from u. . . so its a general thing, but its wrong still.
Did not even think of that, I think it's one of those things where it's more accepted if a guy or girl does it, in this case, it's seen as worse if a guy discusses such a thing compared to how girls gossip about it.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Aprilmay(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
kini bobo yen kere gan ni sha grin ;Dni she lo n mi be over fed elede cheesy grin
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by whitelexi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
Aprilmay:

kini bobo yen kere gan ni sha grin ;Dni she lo n mi be over fed elede cheesy grin

I also speak very fluent yoruba - having grown up in lagos and gone to school with purely yoruba people. . . Just saying tongue
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by bblacky(f): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
childishness na him dey worry d guy, its absolutely not proper.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by v3: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
I seen alot of ladies posting "It's not good this, it's not good that". . .I've been around women long enough to know that this topic doesn't pass em by. . .

@yjay
what if ur bf doesn't shag u REAL good, do u keep it to urself, talk to someone about it? or what do u do?
P.S where u been all this time?. . .money no dey for cafe again?

Or

He shagged u real good. . u juz had to brag about he good he was to someone. . .

bblacky:

childishness na him dey worry d guy, its absolutely not proper.

reverse case syndrome dey worry u
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Ubiero(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
It's childish to kiss and tell.Real men don't kiss and tell.But due to semantics,kiss and tell as MRbrownJAY said depends on the level to which the disgusting details are told.There's nothing wrong with telling that you have a relationship with a particular individual,but everything wrong with telling that you slept with that individual.To be honest,.your friends might not tell you but the respect for such individual will not be there.It's a simple fact.
Tell me,how many married men tell on their wives,i mean to their friends.So why should singles do so?
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Shentz(f): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
If its interesting then why not
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by bluespice(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
Ubiero:

It's childish to kiss and tell.Real men don't kiss and tell.But due to semantics,kiss and tell as MRbrownJAY said depends on the level to which the disgusting details are told.There's nothing wrong with telling that you have a relationship with a particular individual,but everything wrong with telling that you slept with that individual.To be honest,.your friends might not tell you but the respect for such individual will not be there.It's a simple fact.
Tell me,how many married men tell on their wives,i mean to their friends.So why should singles do so?
seconded
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by yjay(f): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
v3nom4eva:

I seen alot of ladies posting "It's not good this, it's not good that". . .I've been around women long enough to know that this topic doesn't pass em by. . .

@yjay
what if ur bf doesn't shag u REAL good, do u keep it to urself, talk to someone about it? or what do u do?
P.S where u been all this time?. . .money no dey for cafe again?

Or

He shagged u real good. . u juz had to brag about he good he was to someone. . .

I dont think its necessary for me to discuss my man's bed skills with my friends whether good or bad cos it rubs on me as well especially if its negative! also u ll be amazed how quickly the gist spreads between us girls! If hes not doing it rite! ll probably at up breaking up in the long run!
where i ve been did u miss me? i'm sure the last time i was in a cyber cafe was over 3yrs ago or more! thanks for asking though!
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
Says a lot about a person,
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by ikamefa(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
ezinne1212:

Says a lot about a person,

gbam!

@ its a wrong ,tacky behavior
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by topup: 1:56am On Jul 25, 2009
Everybody kisses and tells. Girls and guys alike. Girls will tell their best friends, in a hush-hush manner since they don't score points for laying their guy.

Also, who knows the guy could be bragging about something that never happened, I know that happens a lot. I knew a girl whose reputation was ruined because in her first year of university she hung around with a guy she didn't know was a player who had a reputation to keep. The most she claimed to have done with him was kiss him, and watch movies, but he went around claiming they did SO MUCH MORE, after all it would hurt his cred to say that she got away, since he had 'great game' *coughs*.

What is it with points anyways, would guys like it if a girl rushed back to say that she finally got that guy she'd been eyeing for ages to sleep with her, by pretending that she was interested in him for more than his body and she entertained his ego, and then she dishes out the dirt about the intricacies of the act with her best friends. How would that make a guy feel?? Cheap? I'm not so sure.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 25, 2009
very rude and uncivilized
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by CrudeOil2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
i see nothing wrong with.
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by MissyB1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
Crude Oil:

i see nothing wrong with.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not by henryhemon(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2009
its egostic.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale / I Fantasize About A Man Who Is Not Mine / How To Know If Your womanhood Is Loosen And How To Tighten It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.