Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale (973 Views)

My Mother Inlaw Want Me Out / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by softlink(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2009
I am dating igbo girl for last 2yrs now, we both love each other. She told her mother about the affair, but she refused vehemently telling her daughter that she cannot continue with me cos am a yoruba boy, she is only daughter and she is going to give her to an igbo man. She told me further that it is abomination. What do i do?
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Tudor6(f): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2009
How much is the asking price?
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2009
Tudór:

How much is the asking price?

You wan buy?

@ topic
Glad to know not all Igbo people love money so much. At least their sense of belonging comes before any financial whim!
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Kelvinj(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2009
Nna na wa oo,
First, ur story no correspond wit ur topic because i cnt c anytin 4 sale der.
Secondly, ur english na die u 4 jst use pidgin/broken write am.
Wel dat na discharge package cos dem no need u 4 der linage
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
Kelvinj:

Nna na wa oo,
First, ur story no correspond wit ur topic because i cnt c anytin 4 sale der.
Secondly, ur english na die u 4 jst use pidgin/broken write am.
Wel dat na discharge package cos dem no need u 4 der linage

The mother wan sell the daughter to an Igbo man.
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by spikedcylinder: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2009
softlink:

I am dating igbo girl for last 2yrs now, we both love each other. She told her mother about the affair, but she refused vehemently telling her daughter that she cannot continue with me cos am a yoruba boy, she is only daughter and she is going to give her to an igbo man. She told me further that it is abomination. What do i do?

An Igbo man with more money than you, perhaps? Which parent wouldn't want their children to marry someone who is financially stable within their ethnic group?
Whats your point?
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by mykelee: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
Guy if na mi bi u i go arang cut-out wit d girl, show bak if we don born mak i c weda abomination dey kil pesin. grin
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Kelvinj(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2009
@michelin89
undastand wat he wrote he said dat d mum didnt accept not bcoz of cash(mayb in her mind d guy no hole, dat 1 follow shaa) bt cos of tribe.
@poster
no vex make i ask u, wat do u do 4 a living(ie ar u having)?
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2009
Kelvinj:

@michelin89
undastand wat he wrote he said dat d mum didnt accept not bcoz of cash(mayb in her mind d guy no hole, dat 1 follow shaa) bt cos of tribe.

Who you dey take to? I tell you say I nor sabi read? Wetin you dey yarn for there wey I nor already understand?

michelin89:

You wan buy?

@ topic
Glad to know not all Igbo people love money so much. At least their sense of belonging comes before any financial whim!

michelin89:

Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by LadyDee1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

An Igbo man with more money than you, perhaps? Which parent wouldn't want their children to marry someone who is financially stable within their ethnic group?
Whats your point?

GBAM!! you took the words right out of my mouth, wink wink

Furthermore, im sure theres more too it than that, other factors may be hindering the mother from agreeing, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by unitee(f): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
@Tudor I can see you are ready to sign the check lol
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by Tudor6(f): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2009
unitee:

@Tudor I can see you are ready to sign the check lol
you know na, opportunity comes but once. . . .besides i was hoping i could get a bargain. . .grin grin
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by unitee(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2009
hahahahaha cheap things ar cheap lol
you should be the chaser not the chased
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Whats your point?

Do u marry 4 money or for love?
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
softlink:

Allow her mum to sale to the highest bidder IF the money is the issue here.
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2009
What you want is different from what your parents think suits you. Your parents will definitely want you to be married an educated, financially stable person. Whom you love might be a different thing altogether.
My point is, don't blame the parents for wanting any of those things for their child.
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by justwise(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What you want is different from what your parents think suits you. Your parents will definitely want you to be married an educated, financially stable person. Whom you love might be a different thing altogether.
My point is, don't blame the parents for wanting any of those things for their child.

Their daughter's happniess shld come 1st, if she loves him, wants to marry him, she shld be allowed to do that, its her life, her marriage.
Yes education and finance are gr8 but they will not make a good marriage life if the love is not there.

Sometimes parents shld step back and allow their kids to make their choices, make mistakes and learn from it.
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by spikedcylinder: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
You're missing the point. . . . .
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You're missing the point. . . . .

And the point is?
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by spikedcylinder: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
Try and read and understand what I wrote.
Re: Mother Inlaw Want To Offer Her Daughter For Sale by mamagee6(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
michelin89:

Chei, complete abomination. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Court Marriage To Church Marriage / Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell: / If I Were A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.