Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff (1113 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by temitemi1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, has expressed confidence that the party would regain its lost glory.

He said that the strength of the party would be restored after members would have resolved their differences.

Sheriff stated this on Wednesday in Akure, Ondo state, when he visited the state governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko.

He said that he was in the state to discuss the party’s forthcoming convention in May with the governor.

According to him, the party will leave no stone unturned to bring back `its lost sheep’, and ensure victory in all future elections.

“Since I took the mantle of leadership of our great party, I have been working assiduously to make PDP a strong and united party once again.

“My efforts have been yielding positive results as evident in the level of success we have recorded in recent re-run elections in the country,” he said.

In his response, Mimiko, who is Chairman of PDP Governors’ Forum, expressed confidence in the ability of Sheriff to rebuild the party and reposition it for success in future elections.

He said that it was due to Sheriff’s efforts that the party won virtually all the re-run elections recently.

“I am sure that by the time we finished our convention in May this year, our great party will bounce back to reckoning and we will easily win all elections in the future,” Mimiko said.

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-will-bounce-back-sheriff/

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by minasota(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
PDP should please Bring Back Kwurruption !

With Corruption a bag of pure water was
N60

Without Corruption a bag of pure water is
N150

With Corruption dollar was N180 Without
Corruption dollar is N400

With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity
at low tariff

Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff

With Corruption keke to my house takes N40

Without Corruption keke to my house
takes N70

WithCorruption smallest indomie was
N30

Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60

# IStandWithCorruption

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by kingofchess(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
are they ball?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by TippyTop(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
PDP is already back, we're winning elections back to back.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by Pheals(f): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
They can bounce back not front
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by temitemi1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
“My efforts have been yielding positive results as evident in the level of success we have recorded in recent re-run elections in the country,” he said.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by jmichlins(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:

N60

N150

at low tariff

takes N70

N30

# IStandWithCorruption
you should be ashamed of yourself for standing with corruption. Truth be told we are in deep mess but that does not mean that someone with brain will proudly associate him or herself with corruption. The mess we are in is as a result of economic decisions and not fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by minasota(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
you should be ashamed of yourself for standing with corruption. Truth be told we are in deep mess but that does not mean that someone with brain will proudly associate him or herself with corruption. The mess we are in is as a result of economic decisions and not fight against corruption
you'r very stup!d ......buff©©n

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:

According to him, the party will leave no stone unturned to bring back `its lost sheep’, and ensure victory in all future elections.

“Since I took the mantle of leadership of our great party, I have been working assiduously to make PDP a strong and united party once again.

In his response, Mimiko, who is Chairman of PDP Governors’ Forum, expressed confidence in the ability of Sheriff to rebuild the party and reposition it for success in future elections.

He said that it was due to Sheriff’s efforts that the party won virtually all the re-run elections recently.

“I am sure that by the time we finished our convention in May this year, our great party will bounce back to reckoning and we will easily win all elections in the future,” Mimiko said.

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:

N60

N150

at low tariff

takes N70

N30

# IStandWithCorruption

Look at yourself and Imagine your potential employer is on Nairaland!!

"Will he ever employ me with this my mentality??" Ask yourself this and you will know why you are still in your present state!!

If PDP wins 2019 election, may Kanu Rot in Jail... angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by minasota(f): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

"Will he ever employ me with this my mentality??" Ask yourself this and you will know why you are still in your present state!!

ODE

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by gigabyte13: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sheriff is right, pdp will bounce back in chad and niger republic, since these are the two countries he is so popular. Congrats to pdp in ADVANCE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by daniska3yaro(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by Pavarottii(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
PDP doesn't need to even need to do much to gain back power. Cos APC's failure is the worst we av ever witnessed in Nigeria.

Anybody not criticizing this government, is only leaving in self deceit.

Keke I bought 420k last year; is 530k now. It's so sad. AC, fridge, camera, washing machine, generator, microwave,

Even Pure Water.

It's so bad. Very very bad. cry
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:
ODE

Insulting me won't save you from me!!

Have you asked you asked yourself the question??...."Why am I metally shallow"??

Now here is my advice to you!!

Meet a doctor, ask him to extract the Mud which is the main component in your brain out!!

Till then....

Continue in your present state of "shallow thinking"!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by jmichlins(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:
you'r very stup!d ......buff©©n
well it is a shame you choose a faceless forum to advertise your poor upbringing. I only weep for the man that will vow for better for worse with you. You can make a civil conversation and arguement without been rude about it but your uncut behavior will not accept that and for that am sorry on top your matter. Good evening lady

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by Pavarottii(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Be sincere with urself! U like how things are panning out in the country?
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by diasporaman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kontinu dreaming Onye boko haram.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

Be sincere with urself! U like how things are panning out in the country?

Am not happy and my monkier confirms it!!

But does it warrant "Bring Back My Corruption"??

If she goes for an Interview, even with her mud filled brain, and she is not hired, she will still be the first to shout...."Nigerians are corrupt"!!!

She needs a good manual reset grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by Lanretoye(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Even if dem put spring for pdp,e no fit bounce.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by minasota(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Insulting me won't save you from me!!

Have you asked you asked yourself the question??...."Why am I metally shallow"??

Now here is my advice to you!!

Meet a doctor, ask him to extract the Mud which is the main component in your brain out!!

Till then....

Continue in your present state of "shallow thinking"!!
ts better for you not to start what you cant finish, If you dare me, you gonna be frustated outta here. I'll 4gve u for d first time but if you try it next time,you gonna weep. NEVER IN UR LIFE SHUD U ABUSE ME.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by minasota(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
well it is a shame you choose a faceless forum to advertise your poor upbringing. I only weep for the man that will vow for better for worse with you. You can make a civil conversation and arguement without been rude about it but your uncut behavior will not accept that and for that am sorry on top your matter. Good evening lady
Itz either u r drunk, or ur brain is temporarily on lease....chanji agent
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:
ts better you you not to start what you cant finish, If you dare me, you gonna be frustated outta here. I'll 4gve u for d first time but if you try it next time,you gonna weep. NEVER IN UR LIFE SHUD U ABUSE ME.

It has started already... Can't you sense it??....

Am not surprised at all.... Girls like you are the reason they struck out gender equality bill...

Post trash here and watch me make you quit typing here!!

Shallow minded Gold digger

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by minasota(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It has started already... Can't you sense it??....

Am not surprised at all.... Girls like you are the reason they struck out gender equality bill...

Post trash here and watch me make you quit typing here!!

Shallow minded Gold digger
you egocentric jerk ....lmao....
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by jmichlins(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:
Itz either u r drunk, or ur brain is temporarily on lease....chanji agent
sadly not everyone has time to spend on useless things like you
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
minasota:
you egocentric jerk ....lmao....

Lmao grin... What is the meaning of "Egocentric jerk"??
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Sheriff by Progressive01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Such a shy man, Sheriff.

I think he's just too shy to say "Boko Haram would bounce back." cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Killed Us!!! / Is There Hope For Primary School Teachers In Delta State? / In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.