Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? (1783 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno / APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by donk147: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, has alleged that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is relying on the strength of the military to rig the March 19, 2016 national and state assembly rerun election.....

http://leadership.ng/news/509383/apc-relying-military-rig-rivers-rerun-wike
Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by TippyTop(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
I believe Wike, but they won't succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by lekkie073(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes bit they won't succeed

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Karma is a bastard. But Wike used all means within his reach during the 2015 elections na so why the fuse!
Go there and test your popularity,and spare me this crap...

7 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wike should relax the election will be the way the last one was.. .. Everything will be the same

And remember the governor is not a party agent ooh
Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Tunami(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
i think amaechi want to teach wike what it means to use federal might.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Progressive01(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol. Wike is ou course crying wolf where there isn't a mouse.

But, if we were to put that aside and believe that is the case, what moral right does PDP have to complain about that when that truck driving Agbero still occupies Ekiti govt house??

Funny thug.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Tokety7: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
If APC doesn't then they are all fools. It's the same means wike secured that seat and he will again rig this Saturday. That's the only language wike knows. APC must perfect her rigging plans and ensure victory.
The era of paying governors perfume levy in Ph must stop by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by oganology33(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:
If APC doesn't then they are all fools. It's the same means wike secured that seat and he will again rig this Saturday. That's the only language wike knows. APC must perfect her rigging plans and ensure victory.
The era of paying governors perfume levy in Ph must stop by fire by force.
U go all over NL spreading desame rants dat amaechi spread b4 the April 11 elections. Some ppl are genuises in the application of power, while others like Amaechi sucks @ it.
Watch Out.

7 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Tokety7: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
[s]
oganology33:

U go all over NL spreading desame rants dat amaechi spread b4 the April 11 elections. Some ppl are genuises in the application of power, while others like Amaechi sucks @ it.
Watch Out.
[/s]

Rubbish. Wike geniuses in rigging will be subdued this time around. His powerful backers are no more.
By the way, go look for ur fellow homo, am not one and not interested. Mind ur business.

5 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Gogetta(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na Wike dey cry like this? Wasn't that the exact way he came to power? Karma is a biaatch!

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Goddex: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
I thought the courts barred the military from elections

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by coolscott(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
deen11:
Karma is a bastard. But Wike used all means within his reach during the 2015 elections na so why the fuse!
Go there and test your popularity,and spare me this crap...
[size=13pt]The impression created by some people is not correct. Although it was witnessed that both parties tried to rig elections in Rivers State, it was also clear(apparent) to all that Wike did not really need to rig during the presidential elections and it would seem he realised this and chose not to rig in the governorship elections.

Some politicians believe the hype from sycophants when in office. It would seem this was the case with Amaechi. He seemed to embrace the delusion of a super leader incapable of drawing disapproval from 'his' adoring worshiping masses. Seeing that delusion melt away before reality is a hard pill for him to swallow so he tries to do everything to re-establish that narrative (if to no one else, at least to himself).

It is not in anyone's interest that Amaechi stays this way disconnected from reality. Some of the things he clamours for are not really important. There is more to life than some of the conflicts he either picks or stokes.

Again he will be disappointed (if he does not successfully rig) and if this happens, he is very likely to make very incendiary comments afterwards, and this I predict, will further earn him the disfavour of the Rivers political block. One thing a politician can really not afford to lose is the goodwill of his political corner of the country. Why he will be committedly involved in jeopardizing this is what we may make guesses about but may never really know.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by size40: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes, we don't care who we rely on to rig d election. The same way Wike and d PDP did during d last election that's what going to happen. Whoever holds d rigging machinery should go ahead to rig and win. ThankGod d election case won't get to d supreme court again.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by oganology33(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. Wike geniuses in rigging will be subdued this time around. His powerful backers are no more.
By the way, go look for ur fellow homo, am not one and not interested. Mind ur business.
FYI; NL is public bizness. If u don't want 2 b quoted then, don't make a comment. Hold on. . .Did u jxt call me a Homo-Sapien Ya. I am one. (High Level of reasoning). Wish u were one, though. PAEDOPHILE!!!

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Tokety7: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
oganology33:

FYI; NL is public bizness. If u don't want 2 b quoted then, don't make a comment. Hold on. . .Did u jxt call me a Homo-Sapien Ya. I am one. (High Level of reasoning). Wish u were one, though. PAEDOPHILE!!!
[/s]

Ur brain power is far below par......what is the correlation between what I wrote and what u said. Homo-Sapien indeed. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by modath(f): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2016
APC will be sleeping on a bicycle if they allow Wike unalloyed freedom on Saturday....

Wike is ready to go to any length & it will be foolhardy of APC not to use the machinery at their disposal!!!

I won't ever condone illegality & prefer people have the right to choose their leaders unhindered,but the Mean girl inside of me just wants to see Wike being given a taste of his own medicine!!! cool

Saw Wike on TV complaining of military invansion of Rivers & the thought just came "What a difference a year makes"

P.S... Abusive mentions won't help una, rather go to Rivers & "help" wike against his "oppressors"... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Alphaoscar: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2016
modath:

APC will be sleeping on a bicycle if they allow Wike unalloyed freedom on Saturday....

Wike is ready to go to any length & it will be foolhardy of APC not to use the machinery at their disposal!!!

I won't ever condone illegality & prefer people have the right to choose their leaders unhindered,but the Mean girl inside of me just wants to see Wike being given a taste of his own medicine!!! cool

Saw Wike on TV complaining of military invansion of Rivers & the thought just came "What a difference a year makes"

P.S... Abusive mentions won't help una, rather go to Rivers & "help" wike against his "oppressors"... smiley

This is one of the problems with APC having Buhari as their candidate and now the President.

Buhari need to wake up to the reality of the Nigerian politics and empower his party men with all the necessary tools to weaken the opposition.

Imagine people like Tinubu , Okorocha or elrufai in power and tell me how people like David Mark will return as a senator ? laelae.

I still can't see APC getting anything tangible from this Rivers state rerun unless the President wake up and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by malton: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Life lesson. Life is turn by turn. When in power, use it well. Thing might turn on it's head and haunt you when abused.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by NobleAngell(f): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
I think that's insecurity talking. Wike is unsure of what Amaechi has coming. He seems quite pessimistic about the outcome of the election. God help him sha.
Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2016
nairaland is not a serious place to make coments, hence I'll let it pass.

modath:

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2016
The murders being perpetuated by PDP is enough reason to deploy adequate security to Rivers.
Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by Greatidonis: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls allow me to pay the bride price on your head. Your such a cutey.
modath:

Re: Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? by diegwu01: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers state would remain on Reverse gear till Wike leaves office after 4 or 8years.
I pity rivers people.

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Revives Aba Glass Industry.... Pictures / – One Of The Founding Fathers Of Ebonyi State, Senator Dr. Ofia Nwali Dies At 7 / 10 Facts To Know About Nigeria's First Coup(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.