Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

See What Nigeriqn Chemist Want To Present To Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigeriqn Chemist Want To Present To Senate President (736 Views)

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigeriqn Chemist Want To Present To Senate President by oluwatomisin93(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
The recent development Nigerian youth got in research made some few intellectual to go into production of shisha of which they believe will be presented to the next senate plenary for consideration before going into full production.

Re: See What Nigeriqn Chemist Want To Present To Senate President by mhk043(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
what is it all about..
Re: See What Nigeriqn Chemist Want To Present To Senate President by jesse8048(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol, HCl + NaOH and methyl orange indicator inside a flat bottom flask, cover with bunsen burner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigeriqn Chemist Want To Present To Senate President by NaMe4: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make we no see news say dem admit chemistry student for hospital o! Hmmmm

Shisha ko, Goskolo ni

(1) (Reply)

The Silent Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari By Honourable Danlami / CCT: Why FG Withdrew Case Against Orubebe / FG To Host Peace Talks Between Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.