Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration (1743 Views)

Broken Without Her / Photos Of A Virgin Pu*****y Who Needs To Be Broken / Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am still doubtful that the female hymen can be broken through exercises,climbing a horse back and other non vagina penetration as being claim by most non virgin girls.I believe they uses that excuse to console themselves just to get sympathy from their suitors.
Ladies,admit that you are not a virgin.A guy who want you for whom you are will stay.Don't use virginity to trick a man into marriage.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by olurotimi1: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tell them :- embarassed
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by naijaboiy: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
It happens but how many nigerian girls engage in strenuous exercises on the regular? How many of them climb horses frequently?

It will be difficult for that sort of excuse to be relevant here.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by falconey(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
una no go kill our girls
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
It happens but [b][b]how many nigerian girls engage in strenuous exercises on the regular? How many of them climb horses frequently?

It will be difficult for that sort of excuse to be relevant here[/b].
[/b]
God go bless you for that bold statement.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by SUPERPACK: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love Machine:
I am still doubtful that the female hymen can be broken through exercises,climbing a horse back and other non vagina penetration as being claim by most non virgin girls.I believe they uses that excuse to console themselves just to get sympathy from their suitors.
Ladies,admit that you are not a virgin.A guy who want you for whom you are will stay.Don't use virginity to trick a man into marriage.
i hope you know that some are born without the hymen also. the hymen is just a biological tissue as far as am concerned.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by megareal: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Go and do proper research before posting. It happens and like SUPERPACK said, some are even born without it. I also agree that some may use that as an excuse but it sure happens.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:

i hope you know that some are born without the hymen also. the hymen is just a biological tissue as far as am concerned.
I don't believe that too.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
megareal:
Go and do proper research before posting. It happens and like SUPERPACK said, some are even born without it. I also agree that some may use that as an excuse but it sure happens.
But nigerian girls hardly do exercises.Except the fat ones with a low self esteem who want to lose weight by all means.They also don't ride in horses back.So what tore their hymen?
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Oche211(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Every1 wants to be a scientist. Where did u get ur theorem or hypothesis 4rm?
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oche211:
As in?
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Adasun(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
gone on those days when bicycle was use.ofcorse the hymen can get broken.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adasun:
gone on those days when bicycle was use.ofcorse the hymen can get broken.
Nope.The hymen is not a fragile organ.It takes force of even the penetration of penis inside the vagina to get it broken.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oche211:
Common sense is what is required not science.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Adasun(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love Machine:
Nope.The hymen is not a fragile organ.It takes force of even the penis to get it broken.
and u think riding a bicycle to abt 100km or more can't rapture dat tissue
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adasun:
and u think riding a bicycle to abt 100km or more can't rapture dat tissue
Nope.If this happens,there will be extreme pain in that region just as when a guy break it with his hard john Thomas.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Oche211(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love Machine:
As in?
the hymen isn't a thick pomo. It's a thin membrane. A tissue that can be torn during very rigorous or extremely hard physical activites.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oche211:

the hymen isn't a thick pomo. It's a thin membrane. A tissue that can be torn during very rigorous or extremely hard physical activites.
Does nigerian women engage themselves in hard physical exercises?I am not talking of those village girls o.I mean lagosian babes.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by megareal: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love Machine:
But nigerian girls hardly do exercises.Except the fat ones with a low self esteem who want to lose weight by all means.They also don't ride in horses back.So what tore their hymen?
Ask the gods grin cool
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Oche211(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love Machine:
Common sense is what is required not science.
Africa!!!! That's why we always remain backward.
It's the common sense that says that the earth is flat until it's scientifically proven that the earth is spherical.
Common sense says that the earth is resting on a pillar. Science says d sun gravitational force keeps the earth in place.
Common sense says d earth does nt move. Science says the earth does nt just move, bt also rotate nd the rotation causes day and night.
Common sense says only d penis can tear the hymen bt science says there are other ways to tear or break it.
So much 4 common sense bt science always win at the end of the day.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Oche211:

Africa!!!! That's why we always remain backward.
It's the common sense that says that the earth is flat until it's scientifically proven that the earth is spherical.
Common sense says that the earth is resting on a pillar. Science says d sun gravitational force keeps the earth in place.
Common sense says d earth does nt move. Science says the earth does nt just move, bt also rotate nd the rotation causes day and night.
Common sense says only d penis can tear the hymen bt science says there are other ways to tear or break it.
So much 4 common sense bt science always win at the end of the day.
Science is not 100% correct
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Oche211(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Love Machine:
Science is not 100% correct
really? U could as well ditch ur phone in d nearest canal cos it's a product of scientific researches.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Oche211(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Love Machine:
Does nigerian women engage themselves in hard physical exercises?I am not talking of those village girls o.I mean lagosian babes.
u cld ve said 4rm d beginning dat u re referring to Lago babes.
Hope dis isn't 4rm personal experience
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Oche211:

really? U could as well ditch ur phone in d nearest canal cos it's a product of scientific researches.
My phone is made by a Benin witchcraft.
Re: I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration by Soulz22(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Love Machine:

I remember one girl in my church back in naija claimin to be a vmobile, was scared doing anything only for her to give me enough courage to start fücking her, my fellow nairalanders immediately I insert my Mandingo it went in without much restrictions. shocked
Had to continue because She sucks dïck like no other girl I've met and very skillful in bed grin.
But till date she's insisting I'm the first lol undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! / 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe / The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.