Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Life Is so Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is so Beautiful (4819 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2016
xx

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
I have a thing for females too

grin just said dat so u wont feel alone

Dude please keep askin him out joor
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Pheals(f): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Is that why your moniker is -pain full life lipsrsealed
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
In simpler words, you wanna stick your dick in a shitt-filled hole rather than a lube-filled hole undecided grin
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by biazarre(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
simple!!! enroll wit a female chancellor or run to ur pastor or spiritual leader for deliverance... undecided
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by biazarre(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

do u kn wat Naija constitution \law says on dat??....

1 Like

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:
In simpler words, you wanna stick your dick in a shitt-filled hole rather than a lube-filled hole undecided grin
point of correction even those I had something with were just romance. I detest the stuff. I have stopped now and I need to get my life back. A times I feel like committing suicide

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:
do u kn wat Naija constitution says on dat??....

Erm egbon oga the constitution dont have time dey using it to find mungo park sad

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york

1 Like

biazarre:

Erm egbon oga the constitution dont have time dey using it to find mungo park sad

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

I can't do that. I want to be happy and have a perfect life

1 Like

biazarre:

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york..
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york....
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Oche211(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
First thing first, repent. Then go 4 deliverance. Coming to Nairaland might nt necessary help. Anyway u look at it, u really need JESUS fast. JESUS loves, JESUS care, JESUS Saves.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york.............
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york..................
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by wilybebsy(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Durent why create new account, we no u alreadycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
point of correction even those I had something with were just romance. I detest the stuff. I have stopped now and I need to get my life back. A times I feel like committing suicide

I still don't get it, how do you "romance" a fellow dude?? undecided What exactly do you fonndle

I'm not homophobic tho...... I love lesbians gringrin
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by hungryboy(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Guy, change for your sake oh,
Now were something never do you, your moniker na Painfullife,
By the time police catch you as you dey bleep fellow guy, na Prisonlife or wastelife e go turn to
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
wilybebsy:
Durent why create new account, we no u alreadycheesycheesy
this is not durent. The guy is a big shame actually
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by biazarre(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga im not afraid cos im not from america bt from new free yoke york..................
lol.....ur funny!!
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by LuveU2(f): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Start hanging around girls more...that interest you once had in them will spark up. smiley
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Guy, change for your sake oh,
Now were something never do you, your moniker na Painfullife,
By the time police catch you as you dey bleep fellow guy, na Prisonlife or wastelife e go turn to
I sought for advice not for you to spew hogwash
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Start hanging around girls more...that interest you once had in them will spark up. smiley
thanks. Actually I already have like two I'm chatting with. But the thought of that guy has overtaken my mind. I hope the likeness of the gal will superceed in the end. I'll try to avoid the guy from now on. I'm thinking of traveling for a while and not seeing him
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

I still don't get it, how do you "romance" a fellow dude?? undecided What exactly do you fonndle

I'm not homophobic tho...... I love lesbians gringrin
Just the way it sounds. I am trying to place it in my head as a nasty thing to do. I hope the psychology would work. I hate the fact that people have sex in a nasty hole though. I have consulted a pastor. He's taking of deliverance. Where have I not gone. I have spent a lot.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by LuveU2(f): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
thanks. Actually I already have like two I'm chatting with. But the thought of that guy has overtaken my mind. I hope the likeness of the gal will superceed in the end. I'll try to avoid the guy from now on. I'm thinking of traveling for a while and not seeing him
Pls if you can move far away from him and talk with more girls, hang around them too. You could pay each of them a visit many times. With time you would be straight again.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

Just the way it sounds. I am trying to place it in my head as a nasty thing to do. I hope the psychology would work. I hate the fact that people have sex in a nasty hole though. I have consulted a pastor. He's taking of deliverance. Where have I not gone. I have spent a lot.

Wait, are you tryna tell me you won't fork halfricanadian even if she spreads her cunt right in front of you?? undecided
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Pls if you can move far away from him and talk with more girls, hang around them too. You could pay each of them a visit. With time you would be straight again.
I'll work on it. I hope it works. Thanks
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by wilybebsy(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
this is not durent. The guy is a big shame actually
u calling ur fellow gay a big shame?? Hmmm i see
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Wait, are you tryna tell me you won't fork halfricanadian even if she spreads her cunt right in front of you?? undecided
why not only if she is very attractive or I watch MJ ( the guy precisely) and get attention first but her sight may likely not give the the needed attention like seeing an unclad handsome dude
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by donbenedict(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Gayism can be corrected!

Just strip d niqqa out in d street and do jungle justice on him.... just whipping from all and sundry.. any type of stick is allowed..

Nw tell me why Dat demon won't flee? Just tell me.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2016
wilybebsy:
u calling ur fellow gay a big shame?? Hmmm i see
I'm not, I hate being referred to as one. I'm just a victim of circumstance. I hate it and I'm looking for a way to end the feelings
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Gayism can be corrected!

Just strip d niqqa out in d street and do jungle justice on him.... just whipping from all and sundry.. any type of stick is allowed..

Nw tell me why Dat demon won't flee? Just tell me.
If you don't have anything sensible to write. Pls go and get some sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) / Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair / A Woman Start Developing Feelings For You, She Will Ask You These 5 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.