Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

If El Rufai Was A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If El Rufai Was A Christian (2125 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2016
If El Rufai was a christian will muslim support his call to regulate religious activities in Kaduna?

I asked this because there is a thread here on the proposed bill to regulate religious activities in Kaduna and virtually all muslims are in support of it because the bill from all indication is meant to regulate christian envagelism and shiites in Kaduna and in no way addressed all the hate spewing mosques and madrasses in Kaduna.

If I may ask, assuming El Rufai was a christian will you muslims still embrace this bill?

4 Likes

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by amtaken(f): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2016
APCHaram:
If El Rufai was a christian will muslim support his call to regulate religious activities in Kaduna?

I asked this because there is a thread here on the proposed bill to regulate religious activities in Kaduna and virtually all muslims are in support of it because the bill from all indication is meant to regulate christian envagelism and shiites in Kaduna and in no way addressed all the hate spewing mosques and madrasses in Kaduna.

If I may ask, assuming El Rufai was a christian will you muslims still embrace this bill?

You already know the answer right?
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2016
amtaken:

You already know the answer right?

I want to hear from these hypocrite bigots first hand

1 Like

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by amtaken(f): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
I understand dear.

APCHaram:

I want to hear from these hypocrite bigots first hand
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by themilanway(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dumb thread cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by menshealth2120: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
hmmmmn
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by menshealth2120: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
okay
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by tuscani: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
The truth is that no christian will call for such a regulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
themilanway:
Dumb thread cheesy grin cheesy

Foolish slave
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by masseratti: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Am a christian and i support that bill partially,boko haram and other evil sects use this public preaching to recruit members,they av to be regulated.we christians have nothing to fear,or better still the Gov should use the sharia police that is if they are in Kaduna to regulate islamic clerics.

1 Like

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
masseratti:
Am a christian and i support that bill partially,boko haram and other evil sects use this public preaching to recruit members,they av to be regulated.we christians have nothing to fear,or better still the Gov should use the sharia police that is if they are in Kaduna to regulate islamic clerics.

You are not a Christian for if you were you will know that Christ commanded HIS disciples to preach HIS words of peace .

Weak ass Taqiyya
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by masseratti: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
APCHaram:

You are not a Christian for if you were you will know that Christ commanded HIS disciples to preach HIS words of peace .

Weak ass Taqiyya
lol,can you read at all or comprehend simple english?I dont need to prove nada to you to onow dat Jesus is Lord.
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
masseratti:
lol,can you read at all or comprehend simple english?I dont need to prove nada to you to onow dat Jesus is Lord.

You are not a Christian .

Stop your weak ass Taqiyya . The most you are is a catholic heathen .

Christ died preaching his words and commanded his followers to preach the word without fear of persecution.

By you supporting this anti Christ law you have proven that you are not Christian.

1 Like

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by masseratti: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2016
APCHaram:

You are not a Christian .

Stop your weak ass Taqiyya . The most you are is a catholic heathen .

Christ died preaching his words and commanded his followers to preach the word without fear of persecution.

By you supporting this anti Christ law you have proven that you are not Christian.

your opinion,uncle super christian,didnt same christ says you should respect constituted authorities?and when you go out to preach the gospel and they reject you,you should dust your shoe?the Gospel is not by force,it has to be done the right way,enter brt go preach nau,holier than thou super christian.the islamic scholars and preachers must be regulated,the venom and evil they preach against christians is alarming,christian pastors are busy preaching about salvation,prosperity hardly talk about islam,but go to a mosque half of the sermon is about christianity.

Btw wtf is the Taq whatever you are reffering to?catholic heathen ko deeper life heathen ni.

1 Like

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2016
masseratti:
your opinion,uncle super christian,didnt same christ says you should respect constituted authorities?and when you go out to preach the gospel and they reject you,you should dust your shoe?the Gospel is not by force,it has to be done the right way,enter brt go preach nau,holier than thou super christian.the islamic scholars and preachers must be regulated,the venom and evil they preach against christians is alarming,christian pastors are busy preaching about salvation,prosperity hardly talk about islam,but go to a mosque half of the sermon is about christianity.

Btw wtf is the Taq whatever you are reffering to?catholic heathen ko deeper life heathen ni.

Stop claiming Christian you catholic heathen
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by Nasman(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Am a Muslim, Fulani by tribe and am from Kaduna. What Elrufai's government is trying to do here, is a welcome development. Religion has eaten up into the fabric of our society. I don't why Christians in Kaduna which a represent a very small minority will oppose this bill that had already been passed in Kaduna state of Assembly. If u think Kaduna government will bow to wailing from a small minority, then u are either dreaming or delusional. The Bill has the support of majority people in Kaduna, and in democracy, majority always have the voice and upper hand, period

4 Likes

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by Vicadonis(m): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Unfortunately he isn't. Hell rufai is a foul - Amechi
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by greatiyk4u(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2016
APCHaram:

See confusion oooooo, so Catholics are not christians?

Surprisenly, people with very low IQ like this are the ones calling an accomplished Army General with many leadership qualities from education and experience a DULLARD

Sincere Ignorance is very dangerous..................ur problem is not even about christians but ur own denomination I guess.........oga, extremism begath terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by Histrings08(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Nonsense... You'll see them support anything that will get rid of Christians nd Christianity even if TX genocide.. Smh
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by Phame: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2016
I'd have contributed meaningfully to this thread, but looking at the bigot who's the op, I match the thread for what it's worth.
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by Phame: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Nasman:
Am a Muslim, Fulani by tribe and am from Kaduna. What Elrufai's government is trying to do here, is a welcome development. Religion has eaten up into the fabric of our society. I don't why Christians in Kaduna which a represent a very small minority will oppose this bill that had already been passed in Kaduna state of Assembly. If u think Kaduna government will bow to wailing from a small minority, then u are either dreaming or delusional. The Bill has the support of majority people in Kaduna, and in democracy, majority always have the voice and upper hand, period

I really care about the opinion of the minority. The problem with their reaction is, it's always guided by falsehood, misconceptions, hate, baseless and shallow teachings they get from their leaders.

So they did with the issue of sharia ; something that was not to affect them , but their reaction is out of hate for anything islamic.

Those that have not spent one minute in Kaduna before would sit in the comfort of their room down south and write all rubbish like d op did.

we have hundreds of Islamic scholars arrested by serving Muslim governors in kaduna in the past all in the name of regulating religious activities and preaching, but no pastor has ever been arrested in that order - we don't hear these people complain when it's so. You have churches blocking roads on Sundays, but mosques are stopped from doing that after the Shiite crisis , no Muslim complained, and I wonder why the op and his cronnies don't accuse do rufai of being bias for allowing churches to block roads , but does not allow mosques to do same.

Religion is indeed our problem.

1 Like

Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:

See confusion oooooo, so Catholics are not christians?

Surprisenly, people with very low IQ like this are the ones calling an accomplished Army General with many leadership qualities from education and experience a DULLARD

Sincere Ignorance is very dangerous..................ur problem is not even about christians but ur own denomination I guess.........oga, extremism begath terrorism.

Catholics are not affected by this bill as the law will be regulated by CAN and Islamic organizations.

Catholic church has since pulled out of CAN.

And yes Catholics are not Christians but idol worshipping pagans masquerading as Christians
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Nasman:

How are Christians a minority in Kaduna?
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by APCHaram: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Just yesterday , Buhari received the black standard of jihad from a visiting Saudi cleric

The Islamization agenda is on full swing .

Any idi0t who doesn't know this deserves to be converted by force to Islam
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by carinmom(f): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Nasman:
Re: If El Rufai Was A Christian by masseratti: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2016
APCHaram:

your hatred.is unchristlike,you need a hug,so catholics are no more christian right?FYI am not a catholics.

(1) (Reply)

Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl / Breaking New: INEC Gives Uche Ogah Certificate Of Return- Pictures / 5 Nicknames President Buhari Has Acquired Since He Came Into Power (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.